Goodbye Jesus

Feminists In Mexico Are Being Warned To Be Quiet Or Be Killed

Fweethawt

The machismo of Mexico will result in many more thousands of people being slaughtered. Guys rule and they like it that way. It is this way even in the outcast Indian tribes in the mountains. Then there are the cartels which are well armed and entrenched. The gov't is right in their pockets because money is power. And tradition is a strong motivator for them as well. Mexico isn't known for its science and industry, but for extremes of poverty and wealth, coastal party spots where Americans drop lots of money, and for drug trafficking with cruel executions of anyone for any reason because killing makes them feel more macho, and that's what life is all about for them. It is their significance in an otherwise nothing life.

Mexico, India, China, Russia, assorted Eastern European countries...

...funny to think of it. All those shitty asshole countries... somehow they all seem to be the countries where my employer has factories. Coincidence? :scratch:

(I'm not sure whether I should consider the US an exception referring to the Chattanooga factory... most of you will be more qualified than I am to judge that)

(to be fair, it probably is coincidence. Kind of. I don't think they intentionally do it that way. But still... weeeeeeird feeling)

Upon reading the OP I got angry and frustrated but now I'm thinking "wait, this sounds like typical feminist narrative". So I suppose facts should be checked before commencing operation Glass Desert.