Goodbye Jesus

I Hate Reading Matt Walsh Posts

Storm

I cant stand his point of view. He clearly doesn't get it and anytime something big happens in our world, his stupid-ass posts litter my facebook page. He pisses me off with his Christian point of view and it pretty much makes me want to vomit.

Ok. Rant over. Carry on.

I'm vomiting and I don't even know who he is.

Ok, so i went to his blog and the first heading i see is this: 

Our Problem Isn’t Guns or Mental Illness, It’s Godlessness

Uhg, another fundie prick who uses a horrible tragedy to stand on his soapbox and preach his insanity. The sub heading to his blog is: absolute truths. Yeah sure pal, whatever you say. 

He annoys me.

That's what showed up on my FB feed today. He annoys the crap out of me. And most of my fundy friends eat it up. They love his take on stuff. GRRRR.

I'm vomiting and I don't even know who he is.

LOL. Don't read his stuff or you'll dry heave...

We all hate reading Matt Walsh posts. >.<

Is matt walsh that hipster preacher? With the plaid?

Is matt walsh that hipster preacher? With the plaid?

I don't think so. As far as I know, he is just a popular Christian Blogger whose hot topic posts keep invading my Facebook newsfeed.

See, this is why I don't Facebook.  Problem solved!

See, this is why I don't Facebook.  Problem solved!

I wish it were that easy. I'm torn. There are things I like about facebook and things I don't. I am too entrenched in it to just give it up now.

I think there is an option on facebook that lets you block posts from a certain source (in this case matt walsh's blog) no matter which one of your friends posts it. i think if you click the top right corner of a post you don't like it gives you a drop down menu of some options of blocking friend's content on your news feed while still remaining friends with them.

I have used this to block all the alex jones conspiracy rants one friend keeps posting.

• Like 1

I always thought he was a grade-A douchebag, even when I was a christian. Now just the thought of him makes me want to vomit.

• Like 1

Never heard of him before, read the one blog that was posted above, and will go back to ignoring him forever.

Matt Walsh pointed out that the shooter was black, then proceeded to call the gunman racist.