Goodbye Jesus

Earth's Water-Origin

Justus

So what is the Scientific explanation for the origin of water on Earth? 

You realize there is a lot of water in our solar system, right?  There is far more ice in the Kuper belt than the weight of Earth.  Comets bring ice to Earth at a slow pace.

You realize there is a lot of water in our solar system, right?  There is far more ice in the Kuper belt than the weight of Earth.  Comets bring ice to Earth at a slow pace.

While different than my opinion, your still sounds plausible to me but Let's see what Jiggity Jesus has to say jesus.gif.

"I guess the folks on the moon didn't pay their water bill."

• Like 1

Ouch, that had to sting a little.  But when you get through researching your response, I am still  going to wait to see if anyone else has alternative theory that want to present.  

Well, you see there's this stuff called Hydrogen, and this other stuff called Oxygen...

I'd ask what is the point of your thread? You said you had an opinion, what is it? 

Ouch, that had to sting a little.  But when you get through researching your response, I am still  going to wait to see if anyone else has alternative theory that want to present.  

God did it!

God did it!

Sorry Jiggity Jesus won't accept that answer, Let see the reason why jesus.gif

matt damon will explain that in the movie "the martian",,,

so just wait

Flying Spaghetti Monster put it there.

Jiggity Jesus liked Pratt's Post jesus.gif

Justus needs to not go to Hell, but can we at least dip his toes into it?

Double post.

LOL, walk in my shoe for a day, seeing that I left the other one in the Gulf.  Jiggity got something to say Dude if you care to listen

Yeah, if you happen to be around the Gulf of Mexico, in Galveston area  and happen to see a white tennis shoe laying let him know ok?

Wonder what would be more difficult, growing vegetables in temperatures exposed to breeze periods of freezing conditions or plants in the atmospheric controlled environment in nitrogen rich terra on Mars?   How bout you Dude, your hand steady enough to type yet?  

LOL, walk in my shoe for a day, seeing that I left the other one in the Gulf.  Jiggity got something to say Dude if you care to listen

Yeah, if you happen to be around the Gulf of Mexico, in Galveston area  and happen to see a white tennis shoe laying let him know ok?

I do care to listen, Justus.  Lay it on me. 

I do care to listen, Justus.  Lay it on me. 

So what do you think, think you can become eternal being by believing a lie that says you can?   So an atheist defending the eternal nature of a man seems more like person belief than a test..

But I think I am going to let BAA give his insight to the questiont seeing the remarkable work he did on his research on the Phasma, he found a Phasmid.  But they never see the four feet.  Watch. 

You realize there is a lot of water in our solar system, right? There is far more ice in the Kuper belt than the weight of Earth. Comets bring ice to Earth at a slow pace.

While different than my opinion, your still sounds plausible to me but Let's see what Jiggity Jesus has to say jesus.gif.

"I guess the folks on the moon didn't pay their water bill."

My science is weak but I'd guess it has to do with the moon having not enough gravity to hold an atmosphere or something pretty close to that.

If I understand your post correctly as a question of why it's not on the moon too...

• Super Moderator

Why is there so much water on this planet and so little intelligence?

Probably from the same place we get earth's bacteria from: space. Science has tested and proven that bacteria such as e.coli not only easily survives in the outer atmosphere of earth, but grows immensely faster in space than on earth as well. Now that we know this from testing (not god or the bible), it is easy to conclude that frozen water molecules could have been transferred to earth from a foreign object delivered to us from somewhere in space. 

You seem awfully keen for me to comment on this, Justus.  KatieHmm.gif

But why should I?  You aren't a Christian.  Wendyshrug.gif

What you think about this is of no relevance to me, my purpose here and to the purpose of the forum itself. 

That purpose is to be a resource for those leaving the Christian religion behind.  My chosen purpose within Ex-Christian.net is to use the little astronomical and scientific know-how that I possess to assist anyone wanting to leave Christianity.  I also respond directly to calls for help, using my astronomical and scientific knowledge to help those who are leaving Christianity, who are terrified of Armageddon, the End Times and the fires of Hell.

But since you aren't a Christian, why should I care about your non-Christian thoughts on this issue?

They represent no threat or impediment to the people who come to this forum looking for help in leaving Christianity.  I've no need or desire to get involved in a thread that falls outside the remit of my purpose and this forum's purpose.

Unless you can persuade me that the issue of where the Earth's water came from is somehow relevant to me, my purpose and the purpose of the forum?

Please feel free to do so.  LeslieWave.gif

Bye! 

BAA

Wonder what would be more difficult, growing vegetables in temperatures exposed to breeze periods of freezing conditions or plants in the atmospheric controlled environment in nitrogen rich terra on Mars?   How bout you Dude, your hand steady enough to type yet?  

After noah's ark opened it's doors, what I am wondering what would be more difficult: finding plants to feed the herbivores after god destroyed all plant life on earth, or finding animals to feed the carnivores after god killed all life that had breath in it. 

The lack of understanding something is not evidence for god, it's evidence that you lack understanding. 12036576_832797473486091_211147426232376

After noah's ark opened it's doors, what I am wondering what would be more difficult: finding plants to feed the herbivores after god destroyed all plant life on earth, or finding animals to feed the carnivores after god killed all life that had breath in it. 

The lack of understanding something is not evidence for god, it's evidence that you lack understanding. 12036576_832797473486091_211147426232376

Animals in mythical stories dont eat. :)

I'm confused. Is the question why water exists at all, or why it exists in all 3 states on this particular planet?

Actually, it doesn't matter. Go back to high school.

• Like 1

• Super Moderator

I'm confused. Is the question why water exists at all, or why it exists in all 3 states on this particular planet?

As so often is the case, it may sound rude but "go back to high school" is the best answer to questions such as this.

You make an excellent point if the interpretation presented was true, yet if the days of man are limited to 120 years, then Noah would not have been alive so therefore the interpretation is a fallacy to begin with. 

If you don’t believe what is written, that man [male or female] shall not live by bread alone but by every word that proceeded from the mouth of the LORD, so did it mislead you or you misread it...

The lack of understanding something is not evidence for god, it's evidence that you lack understanding.

But ironically, the lack of understanding is sufficient evidence that there is no God.  

I'll take that to represent you don't know how science explain how water originated on this planet.  If you went to High School and don't know then maybe you should consider your own advice.

As so often is the case, it may sound rude but "go back to high school" is the best answer to questions such as this.

I would have never believed you didn't go to HS...

But I get the message of the members, so point taken.

To those who are interested in my opinion, which I have enclosed in the spoiler box so that nobody would be endangered from exposure to the risks of hearing the opinion of a Bible reader. 

Just in case you clicked by accident    jesus.gif 

While I am intentionally omitting some things, the simple premise is that the water found on earth originated from the primordial atom within the earth.

The water we see on the surface, IMO was produced during the formation of the earth. Thus IMO, the earth was formed, as all celestial bodies in space ,from what is a similar method to the process that occurs during the formation of a baby in the womb from a single cell rather than the common story of some stork wings swirling the dust around and forming a ball of mass. During that process of growing, or expanding, the earth was releasing the oxygen atoms that were bonding with the hydrogen atoms that would probably have been the only atoms found in expanse of light called space at the time the planets were forming.

[You know, like the male and female that became one flesh, but instead of male and female, they were one proton and one electron that form one particle of mass,named Atom, instead of Adam. ]

>>>MyMistake and BAA

John 8:8    Exodus 31:18