Goodbye Jesus

Oh, Darn It! It's The End Of The World Again!

Fweethawt

Dammit!  I just made it through four blood moons and the rest of September and now this!

Well screw it now. I'm a foolish virgin and I'm staying that way.  

• Like 1

How many times is the world going to end this year?  

How many times is the world going to end this year?  

As many times as it takes to fill the pews with butts and fill the offering plate with money would be my guess.

• Like 2

again? I can't understand how these people still have an unshakable faith that the end is nigh even when every single one of the predicted apocolypses fails to materialise

• Like 1

Oh no! The boogeyman is coming?!

Well, the first link I clicked on is this one:

http://www.ebiblefellowship.com/archives/2015/03/08/why-october-7-2015-is-the-likely-end-of-the-world-part-1/

It has this nonsense to say:

We are able to determine the creation date of 11,013 BC

That would make the earth 13,027 years old (accounting for the fact that there was no year 0). This guy obviously doesn't know his Bible, because it's abundantly clear that the earth is only 6,000 years old! I couldn't read any further into this matter, because now I'm so incredibly distraught at how this guy doesn't really believe the Word of God! I need to go pray for his soul!

[/sarcasm]

Guest Furball

That ebible fellowship link is from the members of the family radio cult. I see they are still using the "a day is a thousand years and a thousand years is a day" bible quote. I also see they are still using the book of daniel to back up their insanity. The ebible fellowship group is a branch of the family radio station that harold camping used to run. This cult is obsessed with end time dates and has been proven wrong over and over and over again. Pay no attention to it. What they said in that article is almost verbatim what they preached in all their other articles about specific end times dates as well. It's nothing. 

• Like 1

See y'all on Thursday.

Some people never learn

I just saw this in the news today. They need to announce this sort of information to the general public sooner. I didn't even realize anything was amiss. Good thing vigilant prayer has postponed the Apocalypse yet again.

• Like 1

http://www.ebiblefellowship.com/archives/2015/04/05/why-october-7-2015-is-the-likely-end-of-the-world-part-5/

Why yesterday was the end of the world . . . part 5

I notice these clowns don't allow comments on their webpage.

Hey, wait, I'm still here.

Is anybody else still here?

Hello?  Hello?  Anybody?

Oh shit.

Hello?  Hello?  Anybody?

Oh shit.

We have a new revelation.  This time God is going to end the world on Saturday.  Just ignore all those false predictions.  This time we got it right.

Hello?  Hello?  Anybody?

Oh shit.

We have a new revelation.  This time God is going to end the world on Saturday.  Just ignore all those false predictions.  This time we got it right.

Your prediction is at legit as theirs!  

• Super Moderator

Time to Party!

and Time to Laugh!

There are so many disappointed school children that have to go to school today. They were really banking on the schools closing due to the apocalypse. Okay admittedly, an apocalypse is more likely than a snow day in central and southern Texas.

There should be a drinking game for every apocalypse date

Awesome idea!

Awesome idea!
Put all of the apocalypse dates in a basket. And if you pick one that the world didn't end on, you drink.

Simple enough!