Goodbye Jesus

The Holy Spirit

Mystique

Might already be over for him.  Not enough oooohs   and aaaahs here at his ability to discern spirits and his phony photography.

He should stick to teaching sunday school.  Except I'm not aware of any denomination where he would be welcome.  

Hahaha!  How frikin funny is that!!!!

Christian shows up at a site for ex-christians.  Filled with rationalists and skeptics and people who have learned not to be gullible morons. 

And his first post is pictures of the holy spirit!!!  And one of the pictures looks like the underside of jellyfish!!

Bwahahahahaha

I am here to show you the truth.

So the Holy Spirit is photoshop?

• Like 1

The unseen is referring to the spirit world and the seen is referring to the physical world. It is clear in scripture that the Holy Spirit can be seen.

Interesting because the scripture you quoted said that which is seen (as in a human being can actually see it) is temporary and that which is unseen is eternal. Therefore, the only things that are eternal are those things we cannot see. If we can see it, according to the authority of the scripture you chose to quote, it is temporary. Now you go to other scripture for the proposition that the Holy Spirit can be seen. I get it, because the Holy Spirit can be seen, it is temporary and not eternal. That is how one would get out of what would otherwise be a contradiction in scripture.

So now, let's see where we are. The Holy Spirit can be seen and because it can be seen, it is temporary and not eternal. So the Holy Spirit must have a shelf life, so to speak. Any idea how long that shelf life is?

So the Holy Spirit must have a shelf life, so to speak. Any idea how long that shelf life is?

Well the Holy Spirit hasn't gotten anybody pregnant in thousands of years so it's safe to assume God has been firing blanks for quite some time.

• Like 1

• Like 1

Another nutter appears.

Saw that verse.   And I know that verse better than you.

Where does it say halo?  Or surrounded his head?  

It says like a dove.  

Not unlike the words Holy Trinity, the word Halo is not found in scripture, but they are both there.

ok the guy is a kkkoookkk.

The portrait he claims is Jesus is a medieval portrait of Saint Andrew. 

I never claimed the painting to be a photograph of Jesus. I chose to use that painting because it looks most like the Holy Spirit.

Thanks. Nobody else has ever done that.

I am sure that nobody has shown you photographs of the Holy Spirit. It is through the Holy Spirit that God and Jesus are present throughout the earth. I will explain this in more detail later. Also I will be showing a real photograph and video of chariots of God, which are the living works of the Holy Spirit.

Mystique:  I hope that the Holy Spirit has imparted unto thee a very thick skin.

With the ridicule you'll receive here, Jesus will be adding another wing onto your mansion.

Some spirits without God in the afterlife become homosexual succubus type spirits. GONZ9729CustomImage1541245.gif

Hahaha!  How frikin funny is that!!!!

Christian shows up at a site for ex-christians.  Filled with rationalists and skeptics and people who have learned not to be gullible morons. 

And his first post is pictures of the holy spirit!!!  And one of the pictures looks like the underside of jellyfish!!

Bwahahahahaha

So the Holy Spirit is photoshop?

Those photographs in the opening post have not been touched by Photoshop or otherwise.

Bible says no man has seen God. Holy Spirit is God says bible. You're wrong all the way down.

You don't care though. This is your lil wacky thing so by all means keep going.

This sight helps people deconvert and pal, this kinda silly is just what people who are on the fence need to remind them what nutty shit they used to fall for.

Btw. I have audio of angelic conversations if you want them. Just kidding. That was bullshit in case you were wondering.

• Like 3

So the Holy Spirit must have a shelf life, so to speak. Any idea how long that shelf life is?

Well the Holy Spirit hasn't gotten anybody pregnant in thousands of years so it's safe to assume God has been firing blanks for quite some time.

We would not have life in this world without the Holy Spirit. God had given us life through His Spirit. This Spirit is known in the book of Genesis as the breathe of life.

Genesis 2:7. And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breathe of life; and man became a living being.

Bible says no man has seen God. Holy Spirit is God says bible. You're wrong all the way down.

This sight helps people deconvert and pal, this kinda silly is just what people who are on the fence need to remind them what nutty shit they used to fall for.

Btw. I have audio of angelic conversations if you want them. Just kidding. That was bullshit in case you were wondering.

I am for real. I have been so swamped by evil spirits, including demonic possession that Jesus. Father God, and angels have reached out to help me.

We would not have life in this world without the Holy Spirit. God had given us life through His Spirit. This Spirit is known in the book of Genesis as the breathe of life.

Genesis 2:7. And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breathe of life; and man became a living being.

oh well THAT proved it right there. Wow if only one of us had only thought "let's see what the bible says" this whole site could just be shut down and we could go home knowing the truth finally. Whew! Man I was getting worried we'd never figure that one out

So, these orbs that you are seeing.  How do you know they are the holy spirit?  Do they talk to you?

You do know that satan can disguise himself as an orb of light, right?  

Oh my.  

• Super Moderator

You can't fix stupid but you can have fun with it.jpg

I am for real. I have been so swamped by evil spirits, including demonic possession that Jesus. Father God, and angels have reached out to help me.

I asked Satan to bring a box of doughnuts in exchange for my soul once, I think it's going on a year by now, at least... I'm still waiting. Why do you get so much attention anyway?

Is it because I have some ginger in my beard? It's because of that isn't it? I knew there was something off about myself... Jeez, it's like we eat their children for breakfast every day or something...

Oh I believe you are for real. You just happen to be right up there with snake handlers and such.

I'm sorry you suffer with this problem. I hate to see people in this nutty kinda shit but you seem all in on it.

Sorry but you need help and I can't convince you otherwise so carry on I suppose.

Through my experiences I have discovered that it is the human and angelic condition that we are evil and wicked without God in the afterlife. There is no restoration of the soul like their is for those who go to heaven. The devils lose their friends and families and have anger and hatred in their hearts. They bear a miserable existence. It is sad to see.

So, these orbs that you are seeing.  How do you know they are the holy spirit?  Do they talk to you?

Oh my.  

Jesus had revealed Him to me twice. And I have witnessed some of His Godly attributes.

Yeah. Sad but watch a gonna do? Tis what it tis.

Sorry. I interrupted... Continue please

So, these orbs that you are seeing. How do you know they are the holy spirit? Do they talk to you?

Oh my.

Jesus had revealed Him to me twice. And I have witnessed some of His Godly attributes.

Whoa! Keep it clean fella! This is a family site
  • Like 1

Wow.  I wish Jesus would have talked to me like that.  But, nothing.  He was as quiet as a mouse.

You must be one of his favorites.

• Like 1

Oh my.  

Oh, trust me, I have it on good authority, from Nyarlathotep himself, that Demon Sultan Azathoth's is much bigger. He doesn't like to talk about how he knows that...