Goodbye Jesus

The Holy Spirit

Mystique

My thoughts on the Halo

The Spirit of God appears to be revealing to us through the Halo that He is the breathe of life given to all mankind in the very beginning by God.

This is not to be confused with the life that Christ gives us through the Spirit of truth.

Genesis 2:7. And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breathe of life; and man became a living being.

The term "Spirit" translates the Hebrew word ruah which in it's primary sense, means breathe, air, wind.

I believe that the breathe of life went into man's nostrils and is located over and throughout the brain giving us life. Hence, the Halo is over the head, representing the Spirit of God giving us life in this world. And without the breathe of life, the brain would not function and we would have no life in this world. The breathe of life is connected to our spirits by the silver cord. When the silver cord is loosed, we are cut off from the breathe of life, the brain dies, we become disconnected from our bodies, and are no longer part of this visible world.

Ecclesiastes 12:6-7. Remember your Creator before the silver cord is loosed, Or the golden bowl is broken, or the pitcher shattered at the fountain, Or the wheel broken at the well. Then the dust will return to the earth as it was, And the spirit will return to God who gave it.

I believe that the Halo would be the Spirit of God's rightful place in revealing to us that He is the breathe of life given to all mankind in the very beginning by God and thus the Halo does not have to be limited to Christianity.

That psychiatrist dropped the ball, Mystique.  He could have saved you major problems by continuing to investigate your condition.

The bottom line is that I do not believe you when you claim to be representing a god.  I think that you are clinically psychotic, literally mentally ill, and that you need to be under the care of the medical profession rather than posting idiotic pictures on the Internet.

You are merely a quack.

• Super Moderator

Mystaque is certifiable. Is everyone still enjoying the pointless arguments? Or is this a waste of bandwidth.

Waste!

This is some next level crazy right here.

Rejoice and be thankful that you are not dead yet.

A waste of bandwidth, a waste of our time, and a waste of Mystique's life.  Travesty and tragedy.

This thread has received more views than over 10 pages of threads on this sub-forum.

This thread has received more views than over 10 pages of threads on this sub-forum

Along with multiple requests for you to get help for your delusion.

Mystique, if I actually knew who you were in real life, and how you could be found, I would already have reported you to your local authorities.  I am 100% serious -- Your mental health is infinitely more important to Me than your pretend ghost friend.

• Super Moderator

This thread has received more views than over 10 pages of threads on this sub-forum.

Perhaps because it three or four threads combined. 

There is no dialog happening; outrageous unsupported claims are met with facts and evidence to the contrary. Over and over. We had some fun at the expense of someone who appears to simply be insane.

I think it might be time to shut down this farce. M, feel free to start a thread on another, hopefully more sane topic.