Goodbye Jesus

Come Back To Jesus!

SerenelyBlue

Mystique replied to sdelsolray...

"I am one of the best friends you have on this forum and you do not even know it."

Isn't Jesus the only friend sdelsolray needs, Mystique..?

Why does your reply focus on you and not direct sdelsolray's attention to Jesus..?

Which person does your reply give glory to, you or Jesus..?

• Like 2

Whew.  Just kind of thankful that my best friend isn't someone who thrives on self-delusion and is convinced he's the primary expert in the world at recognizing the holy spirit.

I'd rather hang out with my enemies. 

Oh, this is Eternal Student?  sad.png   This makes me sad, that your health is not good at the moment.  Please call your doctor.  You are always welcome here.

It is you who are going to need a spiritual doctor like Jesus who can salvage the soul by restoring it in the afterlife when you find yourself scattered throughout the netherworld without friends and family, evil and wicked with anger and hatred in your heart. Without Jesus you will be a lying, deceiving devil. You will be a master at the art of deception. You will be of no worth or value...you will be a wasted soul. This is the truth. This will be your fate without Jesus. You will be a miserable soul.

"I am one of the best friends you have on this forum and you do not even know it."

Why does your reply focus on you and not direct sdelsolray's attention to Jesus..?

I never said that he needed me. I am one of the few persons on this forum who is actually speaking the truth. I notice that you purposely make a conscious effort to interpret my words to suit your selfish pursuit to discredit me. You are a foul person.

This is a comical scene...the blind leading the blind.

Mystique, if I were a moderator here, you'd be gone. If you want to discuss your faith, or debate it, or whatever, fine, but expect a reasoned and strong response. Let's have at it.

But when you try to take advantage of one of our members that is having a moment of difficulty by swooping in with gloom and doom, trying to scare him into getting trapped back in what he's escaping from? That's too much.

If someone around here doesn't do something about your underhanded fear mongering hatred, I swear I'll find a way to come through this computer screen and throttle you myself. 

• Like 5

Mystique, if I were a moderator here, you'd be gone. If you want to discuss your faith, or debate it, or whatever, fine, but expect a reasoned and strong response. Let's have at it.

But when you try to take advantage of one of our members that is having a moment of difficulty by swooping in with gloom and doom, trying to scare him into getting trapped back in what he's escaping from? That's too much.

If someone around here doesn't do something about your underhanded fear mongering hatred, I swear I'll find a way to come through this computer screen and throttle you myself. 

I agree completely.  Mystique has two gigs here: showing off his orbs and threatening hell.  Not only in this forum, but for years and years in other forums.  

He's not here to discuss anything or provide any kind of evidence for anything.  He just knows what he knows, and therefore we should believe it.  No, therefore we MUST believe it.  If we don't believe it we will go to the hot wing in hell. 

I already have him on ignore, and that's the first time I've ever done that.  

He's toxic and definitely needs to see a doctor, or a quack as he puts it.  If he was banned from this forum, everyone would benefit from it. 

Even him, because he'll just go find another forum to pollute. 

• Like 3

I agree completely.  Mystique has two gigs here: showing off his orbs and threatening hell.  Not only in this forum, but for years and years in other forums.  

He's not here to discuss anything or provide any kind of evidence for anything.  He just knows what he knows, and therefore we should believe it.

He's toxic and definitely needs to see a doctor, or a quack as he puts it.  If he was banned from this forum, everyone would benefit from it. 

Even him, because he'll just find another forum to go pollute. 

Would you like some cheese with that wine? I have had quite a few people attack me. But you do not see me crying about it..

Did I appear to be crying?  Do you really think I am in the least intimidated by you?

MOTHERFUCKER. 

• Like 4

He's not here to discuss anything or provide any kind of evidence for anything.  He just knows what he knows, and therefore we should believe it.

Would you like some cheese with that wine? I have had quite a few people attack me. But you do not see me crying about it..

I couldn't give a crap about you no matter how hard I tried. I'm talking about you attacking others, particularly people I like and people that actually might be here for help. 

• Like 2

Guest Furball

Oh, this is Eternal Student?  sad.png   This makes me sad, that your health is not good at the moment.  Please call your doctor.  You are always welcome here.

evil and wicked with anger and hatred in your heart

You mean the same anger and hatred you've been showing us in your threads?

• Like 4

evil and wicked with anger and hatred in your heart

You mean the same anger and hatred you've been showing us in your threads?

I have been showing you real photographs of the Holy Spirit, chariots of God and spirits. I have bore witness to God, Jesus, the Holy Spirit, angels and demons for you. How much more love do you require?

I couldn't give a crap about you no matter how hard I tried. I'm talking about you attacking others, particularly people I like and people that actually might be here for help. 

I was told that this forum was for thick skinned persons. In other words, if you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen.

I have seen humans without God in the afterlife and it is not a pretty sight. You should know what you are heading for. You should not flatter yourself in thinking that you can spiritually help anyone. It is you who need help as well.

I was told that this forum was for thick skinned persons. In other words, if you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen.

...sayeth the whiner who stamped his widdle feet  and bawled bloody murder when his thread was merged and renamed.

Mods, could you please bestow upon Mystique the infamous rectocranial yoga avatar? yelrotflmao.gif

• Like 3

Notice how happy he is when you engage him?

He gets off on conflict and being the only one with the special knowledge.

He thrives on your direct responses. There is no attack you will throw that he doesn't inwardly enjoy

• Like 1

• Super Moderator

All comments from Mystaque must now be approved first. Carry on.

...sayeth the whiner who stamped his widdle feet  and bawled bloody murder when his thread was merged and renamed.

Mods, could you please bestow upon Mystique the infamous rectocranial yoga avatar? yelrotflmao.gif

For your information, those threads were not merged. Two were deleted is all. And the number of views were not merged either. Someone is pulling your leg.

I never said that he needed me. I am one of the few persons on this forum who is actually speaking the truth. I notice that you purposely make a conscious effort to interpret my words to suit your selfish pursuit to discredit me. You are a foul person.

So who are these few other people on this forum who are actually speaking the truth, Mystique?

If you'd be kind enough to tell us we can then disregard everyone else.

Please enlighten us.

Thanks, that's an excellent solution.  I am most concerned about vulnerable people with OCD, bipolar or something else taking some of his claims seriously.

• Like 3

Mystique:  just so you know, threats of hell don't scare me.  I have a pact with Llwellyn that we both choose to go to hell voluntarily.  In order to show solidarity with the Paris shooting victims who may end up there.  So you're threatening me with something I've already vowed to do, and do willingly,  if hell is real. 

If you really want to terrify me, convince me that I will go to heaven.  And that you will be my roommate.  

• Like 5

Our moderators are the unsung heroes.

• Like 1

For your information, those threads were not merged. Two were deleted is all. And the number of views were not merged either. Someone is pulling your leg.

I suspect that you're the one pulling My leg, Mystique, because this post in the Holy Spirit thread clearly states that they were merged.

I don't give a rat's ass about the number of views, either.  You seem to think this is a popularity contest of some sort, but I think it's just the same people re-reading parts of the thread and going "WTF did I just read?"

I suspect that you're the one pulling My leg, Mystique, because this post in the Holy Spirit thread clearly states that they were merged.

I don't give a rat's ass about the number of views, either.  You seem to think this is a popularity contest of some sort, but I think it's just the same people re-reading parts of the thread and going "WTF did I just read?"

Astreja,

You do realize that if you aren't one of the few people on this site that Mystique says are actually speaking the truth, then what you've written above cannot be the truth?

A cretin said that all cretins are liars.  This saying is true.  silverpenny013Hmmm.gif

Mystique achieved his objective.  It took him awhile, but he managed to get us riled up.

Florduh - thanks for giving us a break.   His schtik was getting really old.  

It is you who are going to need a spiritual doctor like Jesus who can salvage the soul by restoring it in the afterlife when you find yourself scattered throughout the netherworld without friends and family, evil and wicked with anger and hatred in your heart. Without Jesus you will be a lying, deceiving devil. You will be a master at the art of deception. You will be of no worth or value...you will be a wasted soul. This is the truth. This will be your fate without Jesus. You will be a miserable soul.

God needs to start making better people.