Goodbye Jesus

Come Back To Jesus!

SerenelyBlue

Oh, this is Eternal Student?  sad.png   This makes me sad, that your health is not good at the moment.  Please call your doctor.  You are always welcome here.

It is you who are going to need a spiritual doctor like Jesus who can salvage the soul by restoring it in the afterlife when you find yourself scattered throughout the netherworld without friends and family, evil and wicked with anger and hatred in your heart. Without Jesus you will be a lying, deceiving devil. You will be a master at the art of deception. You will be of no worth or value...you will be a wasted soul. This is the truth. This will be your fate without Jesus. You will be a miserable soul.

God needs to start making better people.

The question is why didn't God make better people?

Guest Furball

Oh, this is Eternal Student?  sad.png   This makes me sad, that your health is not good at the moment.  Please call your doctor.  You are always welcome here.

It is you who are going to need a spiritual doctor like Jesus who can salvage the soul by restoring it in the afterlife when you find yourself scattered throughout the netherworld without friends and family, evil and wicked with anger and hatred in your heart. Without Jesus you will be a lying, deceiving devil. You will be a master at the art of deception. You will be of no worth or value...you will be a wasted soul. This is the truth. This will be your fate without Jesus. You will be a miserable soul.

God needs to start making better people.

The question is why didn't God make better people?

Or....or....why didn't people make a better god?

• Like 3

I'm always fascinated that Christians on here don't see sense. There is so much good transparent and wholesome sense being dished out on this site. If it were not for this site I would not have peace now. Well, most of the time.

• Like 1

It is odd.  How a mindset can affect the way you interpret almost everything. A christian sees people in one category or the other; saved or unsaved.  And if an unsaved person says something, anything, it's wrong in the mind of a believer. And the people on this site are so much worse (in the mind of a christian) than simply unsaved. 

So if a believer came to this site, it would be almost an impossibility for them to accept a single thing they read here. No matter how reasonable or sensible it was.  

It is odd.  How a mindset can affect the way you interpret almost everything. A christian sees people in one category or the other; saved or unsaved.  And if an unsaved person says something, anything, it's wrong in the mind of a believer. And the people on this site are so much worse (in the mind of a christian) than simply unsaved. 

So if a believer came to this site, it would be almost an impossibility for them to accept a single thing they read here. No matter how reasonable or sensible it was.  

I try to view people as people.

I try to listen to what others say.

That's cool.  Because people are just people.  

We all have different ideas about things.

To dismiss someone entirely just because they don't think exactly like you is for people who live in fear that what they believe is so tenuous that it can't withstand scrutiny. 

That's cool.  Because people are just people.  

We all have different ideas about things.

To dismiss someone entirely just because they don't think exactly like you is for people who live in fear that what they believe is so tenuous that it can't withstand scrutiny. 

:)