Goodbye Jesus

If Humans Evolved From Monkeys, Then Why Are There Still Monkeys?

Fweethawt

Very nice.

Great visual for those who think that the "why are there still monkeys" is an ingeniously deep concept that is all that's needed to disprove evolution.  And that is the sum total of their knowledge on the subject.  fun_84.gif

• Like 1

I'm seriously thinking about printing a bunch of those out and leaving them in random places like Chick Tracts.

Funny you should mention the Greys.

I'm seriously thinking about printing a bunch of those out and leaving them in random places like Chick Tracts.

Maybe you can help a few of the home school kids who were isolated from science.

That's a great image to have on hand! Thanks for posting it.

• Like 1

I'm saving this to my favorites! Great for people like me who only have grade 9 brains!! Lol

Thanks!!

The common ancestor was still pretty much a monkey, so this kind of "Darwinsplaining" is not going to matter one whit to a creationist. 

The common ancestor was still pretty much a monkey, so this kind of "Darwinsplaining" is not going to matter one whit to a creationist. 

Which is why I would respond with "If God made Adam from dust then why is there still dust?".

• Like 3

I have a picture in my mind.  A person obtains a graduate degree majoring in evolutionary biology.  Receives postdoctoral training. learns to master computational, statistical and mathematical techniques. Has his ideas published in peer reviewed journals on the subject.  Then along comes Kirk Cameron -  "if we evolved from monkeys then why are there still monkeys?"  BOOM.  SLAM DUNK. HIGH-FIVES AMONG THE FAITHFUL!  YOU BEEN PWND, YOU SO CALLED EXPERT.  HA HA NOT SO SMART NOW, ARE YOU??    PRAISE THE LORD. 

• Like 1

Which is why I would respond with "If God made Adam from dust then why is there still dust?".

Checkmate, theists.

I may actually have to use that one sometime.