Goodbye Jesus

Abortion Rates Highest Among Christians According To Groundbreaking Study

Fweethawt

So many people identify as Christian who meet little in the way of requirements to actually be one.

If we could lay the Abstinence Movement data right on top of abortion data I wonder if there will be a correlation.

I would expect something much like this:

https://whyevolutionistrue.wordpress.com/2015/09/07/the-correlation-of-high-religiosity-in-america-with-everything-bad/

remind me of this song

every week you go to church but your life still the same 

lol

remind me of this song

every week you go to church but your life still the same 

lol

But the brochure said that when the Holy Spirit dwells inside then you become a new creature and the old nature is gone . . .  

Not only will you be indwelt by the Holy Spirit, but you will also allow Jesus into your heart. You will be filled with the Holy Spirit and the love of Christ, haven't you heard? Old nature will be gone! The devil will have no power over you!

But you'll still be a treacherous, back-stabbing, insecure, judgmental, jealous sinner. And you'll still like sex.

Puny god.

Not only will you be indwelt by the Holy Spirit, but you will also allow Jesus into your heart. You will be filled with the Holy Spirit and the love of Christ, haven't you heard? Old nature will be gone! The devil will have no power over you!

But you'll still be a treacherous, back-stabbing, insecure, judgmental, jealous sinner. And you'll still like sex.

Puny god.

lmao_99.gif   Some of the funniest things are also the truest things!  Been there,seen that,  done that.  And it was a really great T-Shirt, but I donated it to the salvation army long ago.