Goodbye Jesus

Planned Parenthood Shooting Suspect Made Comment About 'no More Baby Parts':

Fweethawt

That's how they always deal with these things. They just ignore it and hope nobody mentions that their propaganda was responsible. Anyone who does is then dismissed as a stooge for "the liberal media."

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/planned-parenthood-shooting-suspect-made-comment-about-no-more-baby-n470706

Republicans are being quiet about this one because it was their lies that lead to this shooting.

Not to argue, but where do you get that idea from? Which lies specifically?  It looks more to me that this happened because the guy was a nutter in the first place. How do you know, since no one even knows the motive yet (that I'm aware of) that it wasn't an episode of Sesame Street that set him off?

I like to wait for sufficient facts before forming any opinion or conclusion.  Speculation is usually a waste of time.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/planned-parenthood-shooting-suspect-made-comment-about-no-more-baby-n470706

Republicans are being quiet about this one because it was their lies that lead to this shooting.

Not to argue, but where do you get that idea from? Which lies specifically? It looks more to me that this happened because the guy was a nutter in the first place. How do you know, since no one even knows the motive yet (that I'm aware of) that it wasn't an episode of Sesame Street that set him off?
I was going by his mention of the "baby parts" as being one of his motives for the shooting. Had the fake videos not been made public, Mr. Nutter probably wouldn't have acted.

Not to argue, but where do you get that idea from? Which lies specifically? It looks more to me that this happened because the guy was a nutter in the first place. How do you know, since no one even knows the motive yet (that I'm aware of) that it wasn't an episode of Sesame Street that set him off?
I was going by his mention of the "baby parts" as being one of his motives for the shooting. Had the fake videos not been made public, Mr. Nutter probably wouldn't have acted.

The videos weren't fake, but that's beside the point if my theory is true.   He also mentioned Obama, so I'm thinking maybe tall thin married people with two children are to blame for Mr. Nutter's actions.  

The videos weren't fake, but that's beside the point if my theory is true.   He also mentioned Obama, so I'm thinking maybe tall thin married people with two children are to blame for Mr. Nutter's actions.  

Still clinging to the the hoax videos? Not surprised.

Still clinging to the the hoax videos? Not surprised.

The videos were quite real, but like I said, beside the point.

If you want to pop in and try to pick a fight again sometime, go ahead, but I'm not in the mood just now cupcake.  Sorry.

Saw some of these cartoons making the rounds on my FB, thought I'd share:

llbscoei8poioy9dgh8f.jpg

ntrucavaki3pu62tknpx.jpg

eyxev03pbaehltqa70jm.jpg

Not to argue, but where do you get that idea from? Which lies specifically?  It looks more to me that this happened because the guy was a nutter in the first place. How do you know, since no one even knows the motive yet (that I'm aware of) that it wasn't an episode of Sesame Street that set him off?

I agree. Looks like the guy was just a kook.

Murderers are responsible for their own actions.

Fwee, your bias was obvious in post #1.    #'s 12 and 13 are the confirmation, right?

Bias?

I'm not advocating the removal of responsibility from the shooter. I'm saying an entire chain of misinformation and politically motivated actions lead to the inspiration of the shooting.

Is that line of reasoning really that difficult to understand? Is this line of reasoning genuine "bias"?

Bias?

I'm not advocating the removal of responsibility from the shooter. I'm saying an entire chain of misinformation and politically motivated actions lead to the inspiration of the shooting.

Is that line of reasoning really that difficult to understand? Is this line of reasoning genuine "bias"?

You know what?  You might be right after all. Nutters can be influenced by their sources.silverpenny013Hmmm.gif

Bias?

You know what? You might be right after all. Nutters can be influenced by their sources.silverpenny013Hmmm.gif
Especially the ones that mutter something about Obama and "baby parts" after the fact.

I mean, that alone makes it pretty obvious that this guy was a killer his entire life and not just after the recent conservative smokescreen.

This is a gem...

GOP lawmaker: Planned Parenthood is the ‘real culprit’ in the shooting -- http://www.coloradoindependent.com/156450/gop-lawmaker-planned-parenthood-is-the-real-culprit-in-the-shooting

49.gif  WendyDoh.gif  49.gif   WendyDoh.gif   fun_84.gif  Wendybanghead.gif

Professor Farnsworth doesn't want to live on this planet anymore.