Goodbye Jesus

Joshua Feuerstein Should Be Arrested Immediately

Fweethawt

Inciting violence is a crime.

Maybe he's a on a 'watch' list. I think he just wants clicks on youtube.

"After a Christian terrorist shot and killed two civilians and a police officer and injured nine others at a Planned Parenthood clinic in Colorado Springs on Friday, Feuerstein removed the despicable call to violence from his Facebook page."

What a pussy.

"After a Christian terrorist shot and killed two civilians and a police officer and injured nine others at a Planned Parenthood clinic in Colorado Springs on Friday, Feuerstein removed the despicable call to violence from his Facebook page."

What a pussy.

Not only did he remove it, he claimed that the video in question was highly edited and that's not what he was actually saying. He puts up another video where he tries to "clarify" (backtrack) what he said in the questionable video so that he doesn't look like an idiot (which he does regardless). I cant stand that man.

What a pussy.

Not only did he remove it, he claimed that the video in question was highly edited and that's not what he was actually saying. He puts up another video where he tries to "clarify" (backtrack) what he said in the questionable video so that he doesn't look like an idiot (which he does regardless). I cant stand that man.

Dirt diggers need to dig further on this guy...we need a scandal. :)

If an Islamist can be arrested for making terrorist threats, then nutjobs like this should also be subject to arrest.