Goodbye Jesus

Black Activists Double Down On Hate With #f***paris Hashtag

Fweethawt

I like this part of the article : "Instead, the left-wing activists described the slaughter in France as retribution for the Western colionialist, imperialist, racist, and white culture. The tweets cited included France’s long history with Haiti and Africa, as well as France’s popular ban on Muslim’s Afghan-style face-covering ‘niqab’ cloaks."

Seriously , Victims aren't directly concerned with these stories because Colons are away of Haiti and Africa.

Also , these left-wing activists must understand that IS attacked these people for Islamic State ideology

and not for anti-colonialism. When this terrorist entity speak about Westerners they don't speak about Colons but about Crusaders that is something of laughable because crusaders are died since centuries ago and crusades are finished.

The intervention of French Republic in the unrecognised state of Azawad in Republic of Mali wasn't done for religious reasons.

The two interventions of French Republic in this unrecognised state called Islamic State situated between Republic of Iraq and Syrian Arab Republic wasn't done for religious reasons.

This is why I think the humanist approach is superior.  We want to improve equality for everyone and it's a better motivation than hate.

Stop appropriating our struggle!

• Like 1

Anyone else heard the new term "cry bully"? It's for people who claim to have been bullied then turn around and bully anyone who fails to fully acquiesce to their opinions. I heard it most recently in regards to the University of Missouri President being bullied right out of his job for not being quick or decisive enough in his response to the poop swastika. He didn't have anything at all to do with it, but lost his job anyway.

• Like 1

Anyone else heard the new term "cry bully"? It's for people who claim to have been bullied then turn around and bully anyone who fails to fully acquiesce to their opinions. I heard it most recently in regards to the University of Missouri President being bullied right out of his job for not being quick or decisive enough in his response to the poop swastika. He didn't have anything at all to do with it, but lost his job anyway.

That was pretty dumb. Real racism exists and students go on hunger strikes because some crazy guy played with his shit. Meanwhile, in the inner city, minorities are getting shake downs, having their 4th amendment rights ignored, etc... Real harm vs. imagined harm.

That was pretty dumb. Real racism exists and students go on hunger strikes because some crazy guy played with his shit. Meanwhile, in the inner city, minorities are getting shake downs, having their 4th amendment rights ignored, etc... Real harm vs. imagined harm.

Agree completely! Cry bullying just makes the real problem look trivial.

The types who violently disrupt other students working while screaming "Black lives matter" and racial insults, demand that their university's president lose his job because he did not define systemic oppression to their satisfaction while they were ganging up on him, and feel entitled to scream and curse at the master of their college because he doesn't think students should be ordered to censor their Halloween costumes, are the types who make me not take Black Lives Matter seriously. All of these people are involved in BLM, and undermine their claim of oppression while getting pissy about stupidly small issues. You want people to care about your movement, then start acting like an adult.

• Like 2

Poor MLK Jr must be spinning in his grave so fast his inertial force could probably be harvested to power a small city.

Part of the reason MLK was so successful in achieving equal rights was he understood the dangers of an "Us vs. Them" mentality when it comes to racism, and that it would only make things worse. This was strongly evidenced in his famous speech:

"We must forever conduct our struggle on the high plane of dignity and discipline. We must not allow our creative protest to degenerate into physical violence. Again and again we must rise to the majestic heights of meeting physical force with soul force. The marvelous new militancy which has engulfed the Negro community must not lead us to a distrust of all white people, for many of our white brothers, as evidenced by their presence here today, have come to realize that their destiny is tied up with our destiny. They have come to realize that their freedom is inextricably bound to our freedom. We cannot walk alone." - Martin Luther King, Jr. Washington, DC, August 28, 1963

Black Lives Matter has done exactly what MLK warned about. It has allowed distrust of white history to transform into actual racial hate.

Idiots.

• Like 2

It appears rather that this is an anti-black-lives-matter propaganda piece mostly invented by Breitbart. By which I mean that the allegation that somehow #fuckparis was started explicitly by #blacklivesmatter activists is false, and there is basically no reason to make it stand-in for the movement. Which is not to say that there might not be one or two tragically misguided people who used that hash tag and also support #blacklivesmatter, but it's hardly representative.

See for example:

http://lifestyledhere.tumblr.com/post/133329225890/the-beginnings-of-fuckparis

https://www.reddit.com/r/GamerGhazi/comments/3t1xz5/breitbart_and_allies_try_to_rewrite_the_narrative/

Breitbart has a history of this sort of thing.

http://mediamatters.org/research/2010/07/22/timeline-of-breitbarts-sherrod-smear/168090

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/05/conservative-media_n_2812517.html

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/breitbart/statements/

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2015/08/21/how-national-media-forced-a-black-lives-matter/205101

• Like 2

I don't trust Breitbart, but it is not the only place I have seen this sort of thing from Black Lives Matter. Breitbart simply jumped on BLM smearing themselves.

Way to oversimplify things. You do know there was far more than the poop swastika, right? That wasnt even the first swastika related event that year (another was burned into a carpet in another dorm). Not to mention other racially charged incidents.

The guy lost his job because he was incompetent enough to let the situation deteriorate to the point that the football team AND coaches threatened a boycott, which would have cost upwards of a million dollars in fines. You can bet thats when the board of trustees told him to resign or they'd fire his ass.

We've already had this discussion. No reason to rehash it.

I'm able to visualize what you accomplished in the above, quoted text.

An aneurysm?

An aneurysm?
That was just another way of saying, "I see what you did there."

I want to point out to everyone that being a jerk isn't a "black" thing and has nothing to do with ethnicity, although the thread title implies otherwise. It's an attitude thing. Last night I went to a city tree-lighting ceremony where there was a high school choir, and a group of protestors interrupted their performance to chant and yell. There were white people among the obnoxious demonstrators, and there were black members of the talented choir who obviously worked hard to be able to perform at the ceremony. The chorus did not respond, but went in the city hall while they continued singing, so the protestors followed them inside to resume harassing them. When some people representing a cause decide it's okay for them to disrupt a high school choir's Christmas concert, they automatically undermine their own integrity and their message. The protestors' presence wasn't the issue: it was their incredibly disrespectful behavior that caused a problem.

Again: It's not "whitey's fault" or "blackie's fault." White people (and black people, and Asian people, etc.) were harassing black kids (and white kids, etc.) at their choir performance. It's the fault of Entitled People Who Act Like Jackasses.

Y'all do know that Andrew Breitbart is dead. Right?

Y'all do know that Andrew Breitbart is dead. Right?

Yup. Proof god answers prayers. :P