Goodbye Jesus

Dog With Slice Of Ham On Face Gets 1.3 Million Facebook Prayers (And Counting)

Fweethawt

Because God totally cares about one dog, but not about all the babies dying of starvation in the world.

How can they not see that it is a piece of ham?!

• Like 1

lmao_99.gif

I'm certain there was a very similar incident with a little girl with a piece of ham on her face. Hilarious really, and just goes to show how little these people really care or how much thought goes into responses such as Facebook comments at times.

Edit: Yup, here we go

BrbjfuECIAAsItC.jpg

As if they'd be begging to be mocked... :fdevil:

Though I admit the image of the dog (saw it elsewhere) made me go huh?! at first. I sure wouldn't have thought that's the animal's real skin or such.

I read something about clickbaiting on Facebook, that scammers somehow benefit from people liking and sharing their phony photos.

Also, it's interesting how easily religion is used by these scammers. Religion is the oldest scam in the world, perhaps?

I guess it's too late to pray for the pig.... ;)

Because God totally cares about one dog, but not about all the babies dying of starvation in the world.

How can they not see that it is a piece of ham?!

All they see is "prayer". Just shows how badly brainwashed they are, and ignorant to details and actually thinking and looking for themselves.

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...

Why? :S

Guest Furball

Can't we just finally come to an agreement that christians are the dumbest and most gullible people walking the face of the earth?

carry on

Christians usually do not give a damn about animals. They "have no souls", and Christians are allowed to do whatever they want with animals and nature. This is a rather prevalent attitude among Christians.

Can't we just finally come to an agreement that christians are the dumbest and most gullible people walking the face of the earth?

carry on

Not dumb but rather willfully ignorant.  Ignorance does stuff to the mind.  But you are right about gullibility.  Christianity conditions them to be gullible.

Selectively gullible. As per morontheist brainwashing, IF origin(claim) = my_own_cult THEN isTrue(claim):="YES" ELSE isTrue(claim):="NO"

I'll have you ungodly people know that I prayed for that dog and its burns turned into that slice of ham!

Praise the Lard!  Another miracle!

Christians usually do not give a damn about animals. They "have no souls", and Christians are allowed to do whatever they want with animals and nature. This is a rather prevalent attitude among Christians.

Don't forget muslim "halal" and the torture that does to the poor animals.

carry on

Not dumb but rather willfully ignorant.  Ignorance does stuff to the mind.  But you are right about gullibility.  Christianity conditions them to be gullible.

I can confirm that from first-hand experience.

I wouldn't dream of it. To be fair however, I find it quite hypocritical to be upset by halal (and kosher for that matter) and at the same time be totally okay with the abuse that takes place in Western factory farms. Not saying you endorse that sort of thinking, but to my experience, it's pretty common.

I wouldn't dream of it. To be fair however, I find it quite hypocritical to be upset by halal (and kosher for that matter) and at the same time be totally okay with the abuse that takes place in Western factory farms. Not saying you endorse that sort of thinking, but to my experience, it's pretty common.

Well, I used to work in a factory (rather, a plant) which wasn't very amazing. It had a live-intake area for chickens, but I never worked in there because you needed to be trained and I would refuse if they put me in there, anyway. In other areas of the factory, it's not very nice, with dead and processed chickens hanging by their legs upside-down and being knocked off the hook things by a computerised arm thing for the production lines, tumbling down a metal chute thing and banging into the collection area at the bottom to be put onto the line.

Sometimes, you had to fill 'dolavs' with chickens because you go for break and the chickens don't stop coming, which you then have to empty and put back on the lines. Other times, it was so busy the chute filled up and you needed 2 people to out the chickens on the line.

I didn't like it, and I wouldn't go back there. They also "sold" chickens from our live-intake plant to another one of their own plants elsewhere because it's cheaper for them to do so. I didn't know until I found out but I was correct in suspecting the owner was Indian. Call me racist if you will, or call me educated.

Other times, it was so busy the chute filled up and you needed 2 people to out the chickens on the line.

put*

I can't edit my posts. :(

Well, I used to work in a factory (rather, a plant) which wasn't very amazing. It had a live-intake area for chickens, but I never worked in there because you needed to be trained and I would refuse if they put me in there, anyway. In other areas of the factory, it's not very nice, with dead and processed chickens hanging by their legs upside-down and being knocked off the hook things by a computerised arm thing for the production lines, tumbling down a metal chute thing and banging into the collection area at the bottom to be put onto the line.

Sometimes, you had to fill 'dolavs' with chickens because you go for break and the chickens don't stop coming, which you then have to empty and put back on the lines. Other times, it was so busy the chute filled up and you needed 2 people to out the chickens on the line.

I didn't like it, and I wouldn't go back there. They also "sold" chickens from our live-intake plant to another one of their own plants elsewhere because it's cheaper for them to do so. I didn't know until I found out but I was correct in suspecting the owner was Indian. Call me racist if you will, or call me educated.

Sickening really. Nothing new to me, but it's always interesting to hear the horrendous details from someone who's been on "the inside". I realize that sort of industrial mechanization is the most efficient way, but my stomach churns at the mere thought of treating animals like they were nothing but a cheap commodity. Hundreds of millions of chickens bred, force-fed and then put on a conveyer belt like they were a box of cereals. It speaks volumes about our modern "culture".

You will be able to edit your posts after you've hit 30 posts or so.

Sickening really. Nothing new to me, but it's always interesting to hear the horrendous details from someone who's been on "the inside". I realize that sort of industrial mechanization is the most efficient way, but my stomach churns at the mere thought of treating animals like they were nothing but a cheap commodity. Hundreds of millions of chickens bred, force-fed and then put on a conveyer belt like they were a box of cereals. It speaks volumes about our modern "culture".

You will be able to edit your posts after you've hit 30 posts or so.

It's not my culture. I don't have the ability to f*ck these self-entitled "elitist", 1% bastards at the top, nor to hold them accountable. To make it more lovely, he say sarcastically, when on the morning shift you have to work up to 12 hours on Saturday, and it was on minimum wage, and the overtime pay was virtually non-existent. It was like £0.05 extra. Oh, did I mention that when I was there they sold 5 million units (which might be full chickens or fillets or whatever) per week?! If it costs them 25p per chicken, and they sell them for £1 each, that's 75 pence they are making off each chicken (I don't know the actual figures, of course, and the 'added value' area increases the profit, as well, of course), yet the agency workers were still on minimum wage on zero-hours contracts, and the contracted workers' wage wasn't that much higher than the agency workers' wage. More than that, they go through 10s of thousands of chickens per week - and double that for 2 shifts per day (6-2 and 2-10), as well. The contracted workers could have 1.5 and 2 times pay, when i worked there, though, if they chose to do overtime. More than that, the foreigners used to be favoured; they were taken on (contracted from agency to a full worker) sooner than people born and bred in this country were!

Now we have secular christianity is many ways, and secular islam/secular halal mistreatment of animals... I can't mention christianity and islam without mentioning their parent fellow religion death cult called judaism, as well, of course...

30 posts is near! I wonder how many embedded quotes this allows! tongue.png I did try and edit it but it messed up. If I could see the BBCode, I'd be able to remove the quoted quoted quotes properly!

Say - I wonder if a current chicken factory worker will come and 'witness' to me, trying to convert me back into working there, the same as christians do, trying to convert you into or back into xianity! I worked in the chicken factory (I used to be a christian idiot) so I know how it is (so I know how it is), and anyone trying to convince me otherwise will have to go to their boss (and anyone trying to convince me otherwise will have to go to 'god') and petition them to give me a higher wage (and waste their time; energy; effort; etc. begging it to 'open my heart'). Well, I wish xians would go to "god" and tell it to tell them everything about me accurately, and making certain none of it is vague nor ambiguous, then come back to me after having all of that knowledge beamed into their heads directly. If that's too subtle - I wish xians would tell "god" to tell them I used to be a christian and the reasons why I left, so that they don't bother wasting their time; energy; effort; etc., thinking they're doing something when they're doing nothing at all praying and trying to convert me back!

I have tried it so many times on youtube. It never works. sad.png Lol. Well, they won't accept that as proof that "god" doesn't exist! The bible calls them sheep! They are being led to the slaughter - and they are paying the farmer (or "shepherd") money for the bullshit he/she tells them! Naughty - women are not allowed to preach. Joyce Meyer, et al, is a dirty sinner. Oops. This is going to go too far off-topic, so I'll stop! Lol.