Goodbye Jesus

Man On Fire

Guest lifeszero

• Super Moderator

Pretty funny, Prof! Thumbelina hasn't been on here in a long time. When she was, she maintained that those who go to hell are simply annihilated.

Oh yeah... you're right!  She said they were annihilated but, if I remember right, she wouldn't be any more specific about what that actually meant.  Thumperina... Science save her.

Sounds like a fun person. How can I get to know her?

You might see if you can find her on a Seventh Day Adventist directory somewhere.  She never admitted it (actually purposely avoided the subject for some reason); but we suspect that to be the particular denomination to which she subscribes.

Guest lifeszero

lifeszero,

I'd advise you not to wait around for christians on this website to respond to your questions, certainly not here in The Lion's Den. We only have a few christians here currently and, unfortunately, they are not up to par when it comes to tackling real issues. Don't get me wrong, some of them are nice people (some aren't), and there's even one or two that I like; but none of them really have that holy anointing that allows them to be ready in season and out of season. Since I really doubt any of them will give an adequate response, and it seems like you'd really like one, here's an example of what you're missing out on:

End3: Hell is all about grace and relationships... and subjectivity.

Ironhorse: As a baptist who has skeptically appraised my beliefs, I believe in Bob Dylan and Bono lyrics. Here's a link: http://www.bobdylan.com/us/songs

Justus: Water won't boil in hell because of the lack of atmospheric pressure. You're a liar because you claim that water boils at higher temperatures.

Thumbelina: You're all going to hell and that secretly makes me happy.

1AA1: cllhe pustd uoy kmpstdu.

OrdinaryClay: You're confusing hell with eternal conscious torment.

With all of that said, there have been a fair number of threads in various forums on this website that deal with the subject of hell and the fear it generates. I know I have written one myself. You'll probably fare better to do your own search rather than waiting around for the christians to show up. Best of luck to you.

I hope this helps,

TheRedneckProfessor.

[The lion's den] Let me think, Daniel (Wasn't a christian) thrown into a lions den because he pissed off some wizards or some shit. Daniel didn't get eaten, and that guy (Who ate grass for god thought YOU MUST BE FROM GOD)I know the guys name, but I can't open another tab to google the spelling or this tab will reload)

Hang on, so I have just chucked myself into the lions den (On purpose) So who are the lions, are you guys the lions? Have christian here become the lions? Who the fuck are the lions. Is this a test? Well gods not going to get in here and save me, that I know.

Maybe there's alot of lions in my head and I need to not eaten or something (Thankyou doll face) My daughter wrote that bit, she's funny as fuck.

You confuse me.

In any case, I guess us evil apostates are supposed to be the lions.

• Like 1

Guest lifeszero

You confuse me.

In this world evil is better than good, because you just can't get through to a person who thinks they're better than you. Think about it, what's the main teachings of jesus [To make your fruit good]So christians just want to be good for jesus, or they just don't get into heaven.

But there is a serious flaw in their logic, it says [No one is good but god]but jesus said that? OT god said that and jesus just ripped that off. I think he only said it once, all the other times he said (Just be good or angel's are coming!)

So he's telling people be good but at the same time only god is good (jesus you're a fucking moron)

Oh well he's gone now, sleeping with the fishes you see.

[The lion's den] Let me think, Daniel (Wasn't a christian) thrown into a lions den because he pissed off some wizards or some shit. Daniel didn't get eaten, and that guy (Who ate grass for god thought YOU MUST BE FROM GOD)I know the guys name, but I can't open another tab to google the spelling or this tab will reload)

Hang on, so I have just chucked myself into the lions den (On purpose) So who are the lions, are you guys the lions? Have christian here become the lions? Who the fuck are the lions. Is this a test? Well gods not going to get in here and save me, that I know.

Maybe there's alot of lions in my head and I need to not eaten or something (Thankyou doll face) My daughter wrote that bit, she's funny as fuck.

Well to be fair, in this Lion's Den we don't eat the Christians either.  We just ask them a series of questions that they can't answer until they take the hint and go away.

• Like 2

Elephant in the room. 

• Like 1

Lifezero, how old are you?

Old enough to know not to dick around with the want monster, just check my profile page.

I mean no rudeness here or anything, but what you said makes me deeply concerned for you...deeply...

• Like 1

Guest lifeszero

Lifezero, how old are you?

Old enough to know not to dick around with the want monster, just check my profile page.

I mean no rudeness here or anything, but what you said makes me deeply concerned for you...deeply...
Then do something.

Code Red 

IC

TF, FT, if you guys see this, we have a code red. 

Operation ETT

Guest lifeszero

Code Red

IC

Operation ETT

That's just lifes sense of humour, nothings changed.

You confuse me.

Doesn't that remind you of a certain someone ;)

Code Red

IC

Operation ETT

"Nothings changed" What does that mean? Have we met?

Operation - Expose The Troll

Code Red

IC

Operation ETT

How you doing ImmoralChristian, long time no see. 

"Man on fire" yeah cause you're getting roasted right now

Shady...shady...aftermath

I don't think troll is an adequate title, maybe KING of the PAEDOPHILES.

I don't think that's a title to be proud of, mate.

so youre saying youre a King of pedophiles? that doesnt sound like a good thing..at all.

Wendytwitch.gif

Everyone relax, I'll deal with the girl. I'm trained for psychotic disorder.

with who?

Guest lifeszero

so youre saying youre a King of pedophiles? that doesnt sound like a good thing..at all.

Wendytwitch.gif

Good is only a reactive clause.

Don't be mad that we exposed you that easily, also, don't be a fucking dickhead, bro. 

Wendytwitch.gif

Good is only a reactive clause.

so what do you mean when you say youre king of the pedophiles?

Guest lifeszero

with who?
Anyone who suffers from schizophrenia.

Operation Expose The Troll is completed. ImmoralChristian, find a new a hobbie.