Goodbye Jesus

874 Reasons Why Christianity Is False

Castiel233

Guest Furball

I got up to about the 300 mark and just stopped reading. Good website though. Too bad christians will never read it out of fear that jesus will throw them in hell for doing so. Christians hate evidence, logic and reasoning which is what this website provides. Websites like this help us non believers, but the believers are indoctrinated to stay far away from websites like this or are told that websites like this are of the devil and are seeking to lead the believer astray. I was watching todd friel on wretched tv the other day trying to convert a kid who he referred to as a "doubting thomas". As he was preaching to the kid, he kept telling him to forget his intellect over and over throughout the conversation. The reason people like him don't want people to use their intellect is because if they do, they will see right through christianity's lies and the whole christian apologetic argument falls to the floor. Websites like the one posted cause people to use their intellect and see that christianity is a fraudulent sham. Thanks for posting the website, it's a great one. 

• Like 1

Flipped thru this quickly just now, but will spend more time with it later.  This is an incredible list.

Bookmarked this one! Good find!

I have continued reading!  I'm up to about 150.  Compelling arguments, many of them have been discussed on this forum.

On a side note, I was already an atheist when I first read that the census of the nativity was made up, but if I had read that while still a xian I would have quit believing on that alone.  I had always wondered what was the point of having a census based on where people's families had come from, rather than based on where they currently live, which is the norm for any census.  

I have a problem with the Jesus Seminar. They don't challenge the existence of a man named Jesus of Nazareth. They assume such a person existed, and never even note there is no supporting evidence for him being a real person. Most of their conclusions are based on assumptions not evidence. I find that disturbing because they are all required to be recognized scholars with PHD's.

Aside from that minor point, I think the authors proved their case.  

Thank you so much for sharing this.

Excellent! I got this saved to my favorites to read. Got down to # 10 and I love how they are including the history of mankind here. Thanks so much Castie!

(hug)

Nifty website!

The author was on ex-c for a short time and posted this link when it was only around 100 reasons. He's added a lot more since then. I've sent this link to numerous people...it pretty much speaks for itself!