Goodbye Jesus

Please........... Just Stfu

Sybaris

The wife of my wife's boss stopped by to drop off her paycheck. I was the only one home

She and her husband are both fundy's to the point of probably being annoying to other fundy's with their constant "praise jesus" thrown in at the end of every sentence.

As she was leaving she thanked ME (lol!) for my prayers and understanding for her husbands condition, alzheimers, and that god knew what she needed so had made sure my wife was in place to assist her husband through the winding down of his law practice.

Oh right, there's a thousand kids who will die of whatever illness today but your god made sure my wife has been there to deal with your husbands disease and keep him out of trouble. 

So freakin' pathetic.

Alzheimer's is horrible...the boss's wife's comment wasn't quite like thanking god for finding her car keys.

Sybaris, didn't you say in a post once that your wife had to "fill in" for her boss by doing some paperwork or something and you were worried that there could be trouble?  I hope everything worked out alright with that.

I wonder how she'd react if her husband forgets Jesus when he gets worse? Hmm...

• Super Moderator

Couldn't an omnipotent god just made sure her husband didn't get Alzheimer's to begin with?   

• Like 1

• Super Moderator

Couldn't an omnipotent god just made sure her husband didn't get Alzheimer's to begin with?   

9vzYQwj.jpg

• Super Moderator

+1 florduh

The wife of my wife's boss stopped by to drop off her paycheck. I was the only one home

She and her husband are both fundy's to the point of probably being annoying to other fundy's with their constant "praise jesus" thrown in at the end of every sentence.

As she was leaving she thanked ME (lol!) for my prayers and understanding for her husbands condition, alzheimers, and that god knew what she needed so had made sure my wife was in place to assist her husband through the winding down of his law practice.

Oh right, there's a thousand kids who will die of whatever illness today but your god made sure my wife has been there to deal with your husbands disease and keep him out of trouble.

So freakin' pathetic.

Oh yeah the kids, what are we going to do about the kids. I know, let's use the law/commandment of the NT and force all the rich and middle class (Maybe some lower class) Christians to sell all they have. Actually no, 2.4 billion Christians selling everything? They only have to do it once you know.

Oh yeah the kids, what are we going to do about the kids. I know, let's use the law/commandment of the NT and force all the rich and middle class (Maybe some lower class) Christians to sell all they have. Actually no, 2.4 billion Christians selling everything? They only have to do it once you know.

Or maybe, your pathetic, "all powerful" god can do something about it. If he can help out wealthy, middle/upper class westerners, he can spare some of that "magic" to help out "the kids" who are currently starving to death.

80d69a0c4858d50e945bd10b19ae76e5.jpg