Goodbye Jesus

6-Year-Old Kidnapped, Terrorized To 'teach Him A Lesson'

Fweethawt

Goodbye Jesus
  • Super Moderator

Hmmm, I think I'd prefer the strangers. 

Unreal.

How in the hell could anybody think this was a good idea?

I hope the courts come down on them mercilessly, with the maximum possible sentences permitted by law.  Inexcusable.

I'm really glad that the child told the school officials. Whew. :(

Wow, just fucking wow...

In a strange way, I can see how people who don't know any better way of raising kids would think this is a good solution. Not that it is - it definitely is not. But I'm not really surprised that parents who probably don't have much education or many resources like parent training would do this.

• Super Moderator

Some people, many people, are just too stupid to be entrusted with creating offspring.

It is fashionable to blame our myriad societal problems on racism, poverty or some political or religious  philosophy. I think the real problem is that stupid people are breeding more than smart people are.

Some people, many people, are just too stupid to be entrusted with creating offspring.

I think the real problem is that stupid people are breeding more than smart people are.

Bingo.

I think the real problem is that stupid people are breeding more than smart people are.

Bingo.

+1

I'm not so sure eugenics is such a bad idea after all. A scary thought indeed, but the logical conclusion of your assessment florduh.

I think empathy is more important than just intelligence. Smart people can find lots of ways to justify treating others badly, but it is much harder to do this when you care about how your actions help or hurt people.

Well, there's probably some gene coding for psychopathy as well that we'd do well to get rid of.