Goodbye Jesus

Anyone Ever Seen Www.jesus-Is-Savior.com?

SkepticalDaniel

Certainly is....ummmm.....colorful. rolleyes.gif

Certainly is....ummmm.....colorful. rolleyes.gif

Colorfully toxic. I pity the man who made this site. His mind must be in a total wreck.

Personally, I prefer landoverbaptist.org for my source on christian living.

It'saPoedon'ttakeitseriouslyhavefun.

• Like 1

Personally, I prefer landoverbaptist.org for my source on christian living.

It'saPoedon'ttakeitseriouslyhavefun.

Lol

I too grieve for the person who wrote this site. It didn't trigger anything for me, I just see it as one-sided fanaticism. 

hermes_conrad_and_brain_slug_by_kornykat

I did steal an image from there to make humorous reply posts later on, like on facebook.

• Like 1

I too grieve for the person who wrote this site. It didn't trigger anything for me, I just see it as one-sided fanaticism.

hermes_conrad_and_brain_slug_by_kornykat

I did steal an image from there to make humorous reply posts later on, like on facebook.

Oh, without a doubt, this site is awful.

Frankly as a long time internet junkie it's hard not to have noticed this site. Even as a Christian I found some of his whacky and OTT ideas somewhat embarassing to say the least, his doctrines and tendency for conspiracy-mongering being something I could not condone. Not to mention the terrible web design. That said, a surprising number of those ideas I sadly have flirted with in the past. Now? I don't know, probably the kind of thing I'd read when I want a laugh at how bad it is. But I understand how it could be triggering for some.

• Like 2

Frankly as a long time internet junkie it's hard not to have noticed this site. Even as a Christian I found some of his whacky and OTT ideas somewhat embarassing to say the least, his doctrines and tendency for conspiracy-mongering being something I could not condone. Not to mention the terrible web design. That said, a surprising number of those ideas I sadly have flirted with in the past. Now? I don't know, probably the kind of thing I'd read when I want a laugh at how bad it is. But I understand how it could be triggering for some.

In fact, this very website was one of the pivotal reasons for my de-conversion from Christianity. Furthermore, Stewart seems to have contradictory beliefs. He's said on his website that he believes the Earth is 6,000 years old, but yet believes in Old Earth Creationism. Furthermore, he's even got a rivalry going on with Pastor Steven Anderson of the Faithful Word Baptist Church, both are independent baptists, and both disagree on doctrines.

In fact, this very website was one of the pivotal reasons for my de-conversion from Christianity. Furthermore, Stewart seems to have contradictory beliefs. He's said on his website that he believes the Earth is 6,000 years old, but yet believes in Old Earth Creationism. Furthermore, he's even got a rivalry going on with Pastor Steven Anderson of the Faithful Word Baptist Church, both are independent baptists, and both disagree on doctrines.

What exactly did it do to prompt your deconversion?

(Noting that mine was in part put into motion by stuff I have read or heard via the internet, it's a complex-ish story but I'd like to hear yours [if of course you are comfortable sharing it]).

Bless us, Jesus

26573012863_13cd7821f3_m.jpg

What exactly did it do to prompt your deconversion?

(Noting that mine was in part put into motion by stuff I have read or heard via the internet, it's a complex-ish story but I'd like to hear yours [if of course you are comfortable sharing it]).

If you want to know, you can read Part 1 of my de-conversion story.

• Like 1

it's stupid. Even when I was a Christian...I felt embarrassed to be a believer because of the people who make stupid websites like that.

• Like 1

it's stupid. Even when I was a Christian...I felt embarrassed to be a believer because of the people who make stupid websites like that.

The dude actually believes that 9/11 was an inside job, and has "irrefutable proof".