Goodbye Jesus

Evangelcut Christian Weight Loss Formula

Brother Jeff

Jeff Thunderbird Falls cropped.jpg My name is Jeff Reid, and I’m here to tell you about Evangelcut, a Christian weight loss formula that is knocking the weight off of me in the Name of JESUS! Hallelujah!

Check out the glorious benefits of this heavenly product:

*Renounce Satan’s Lying Snacks and Cleanse Your Temple

* Burn Calories Like Magic

* Shout Your Weight Down

* Rebuke Obesity in Jesus Name

* Take Authority Over Your Bathroom Scale

evangelcut.jpg

Evangelcut releases glorious substances into your bloodstream that act like tiny little Pentecostal evangelists. Whenever they see fat trying to attach itself to your body, they shout it down in the Name of JESUS!! Hallelujah!

Evangelcut is available at your favorite pharmacy! If the Lord magically leads you to give it a shot, grab some today while supplies last! Evangelcut is flying off the shelves as Christians realize that they can glorify God with this glorious product while they are losing weight! Glory Hallelujah!

Omg

GaLory!!! I'm getting me some. I'm going to lay my healing hands on my belly and shout my weight down!  I'm going to get those tiny evangelical preachers loose in my body and let each one take ten percent of my fat every week!

I command these pants to be loose!

• Like 1

I command these pants to be loose!

Good luck. Sometimes pants only get loose by fasting and prayer.  I'm pretty sure I heard that in church one time.