Goodbye Jesus

Try Hard

quinntar

We're already lost reprobates to them, AC. Sucks to be us.

Yeah well that's not Christian like, the fact you'd see your a reprobate in their eyes means you're a million times worth more saving than them.

Doesn't their bible say

"I come for those that seek a doctor, not them who think they are well."

Y'all like the "dust of your feet" scripture and ask what are we doing here. You're the first one I've seen that wishes to be rescued.
Well go ahead, I'm avalible now to hear your gospel story.

Yeah well that's not Christian like, the fact you'd see your a reprobate in their eyes means you're a million times worth more saving than them.

Doesn't their bible say

Y'all like the "dust of your feet" scripture and ask what are we doing here. You're the first one I've seen that wishes to be rescued.

Thinking the better question is what is YOUR story...

Doesn't their bible say

I'm just a dude, a dude with the same day in day out problems we all face. So go on, I'd like to hear your side of the Christian story.

Who is Jesus and why should I put my faith in him.

• Like 1

Doesn't their bible say

I'm just a dude, a dude with the same day in day out problems we all face. So go on, I'd like to hear your side of the Christian story.

The deal is crash....I've found that most here aren't open so spiritual discussions....just objective. Do you want to have a spiritual discussion?

Doesn't their bible say

The deal is crash....I've found that most here aren't open so spiritual discussions....just objective. Do you want to have a spiritual discussion?
Yes.

Most people coming here are on the way out, this is a place where devout Christians would likely want to avoid like the plague.  Plus the discussion here is a bit contentious for anyone not adhering to the status quo.

Doesn't their bible say

Yes.

Going to back out crash because I really don't have time and am not up to the discussion right now. Still need to finish the one with the Prof. Suffice it to say, if theirs a Heaven and eternal life, I hope we all go. thanks.

Doesn't their bible say

Yes.
Going to back out crash because I really don't have time and am not up to the discussion right now. Still need to finish the one with the Prof. Suffice it to say, if theirs a Heaven and eternal life, I hope we all go. thanks.
Fair enough, I'll keep plodding along.

Clip clop, clip clop.

Yes.

Clip clop, clip clop.

AC, I think End3 is deconverting. I could be wrong.

Yes.

Clip clop, clip clop.

AC, I think End3 is deconverting. I could be wrong.

No way!

• 2 weeks later...

Personally, I'd welcome more christians into The Den.

I second that motion, I would also like to see more Christians here.

I would like to see more honest Christians here.

They would just fight with each other over the true faith I think.

• Like 1

I would like to see more honest Christians here.

Fear of making God angry overrides total honesty. If someone thinks that their every thought and word is being judged by an invisible entity that can send them to hell then they become a yes man (robot for Jesus) ... and make up excuses for God's horrific behavior in the bible. "God must have had a good reason to drown everyone on Earth"... except their 'God given' intelligence is unable to come up with a good reason so they stop thinking about it. :)

You and the other ex-C's are already aware of all this. I just like to elucidate the nebulous thoughts in my head into words. And of course to hear myself talk :P  .

• Like 1

They would just fight with each other over the true faith I think.

Watching Christians argue with each other about how one really gets saved or about the meaning of various passages of the Bible is like watching comic book fans argue over what is and isn't canon in the Marvel universe.