Goodbye Jesus

Sugar

quinntar

I have been doing some basic tests on my body when eating sugar. I suffered from IBS (Irritable bowel syndrome) for many years and could never find the cause until I put down the candy bar.

Now this is only testing sugar and it's impact on my body, so it's only preliminary data. I've discovered that sugar does many things to the body and brain.

1. It act's as a delivery system for other chemicals, that's why they put it in everything.

2. It's a source of energy for bacteria to thrive, the cause of IBS.

3. It slows down the bodies ability to breakdown fat, go for water when you eat fast food.

4. It causes dehydration and headaches.

5. Humans most likely never ate sugarcane sugar thousands of years ago since it was found in Asia (If I recall) And since we've been eating it our bodies have mutated and adapted to it's energy.

• Like 1

Im not contesting anything you wrote above. But where's your source material?

Im not contesting anything you wrote above. But where's your source material?

My body was the test tube, I do have theories on bacterium and it's interaction with sugar. But it's mainly observation on my health, state of mind, weight decrease, IBS clearing up, dermatitis and skin problems vanishing, headach loss, even my breath is better while reducing my sugar intake.

As for "Source material" I have not written anything down, yet.

I think it includes but goes beyond cane sugar. Damn near everything in the supermarket contains either corn sweetener or salt. And I've become suspicious of the drugs physicians love to prescribe. Just went out of country for a month and decided to quit them all rather than try to explain them to customs inspectors. I felt better. Now, at my insistence, we're dropping some and re-evaluating others. Lesson learned: don't just take the prescription. Ask lots of questions: side effects, long-term effects, short-term effects, interactions, multiple or cumulative interactions, etc.

I think it includes but goes beyond cane sugar. Damn near everything in the supermarket contains either corn sweetener or salt. And I've become suspicious of the drugs physicians love to prescribe. Just went out of country for a month and decided to quit them all rather than try to explain them to customs inspectors. I felt better. Now, at my insistence, we're dropping some and re-evaluating others. Lesson learned: don't just take the prescription. Ask lots of questions: side effects, long-term effects, short-term effects, interactions, multiple or cumulative interactions, etc.

The same problem exists here in Australia, I can walk around and around coles and not find a damn healthy thing to eat (Other than the fresh produce) But that doesn't tast right either.

The same problem exists here in Australia, I can walk around and around coles and not find a damn healthy thing to eat (Other than the fresh produce) But that doesn't tast right either.

The produce in most supermarkets is a joke. The markets carry only what sells in a certain volume and what will pack and ship without damage or spoilage. For this reason much of what you find is of a variety that is developed for economics and not taste. If you have ever had a home-grown tomato you know what I mean. Here, for about two weeks each summer we get Elberta peaches. If there is a heaven, this is it. But they are so fragile they can be damaged just by bringing them in from the field, and their shelf-life is measured in days. There are less than a dozen orchards where you can get them, and they are so popular that you have to call and reserve them. And they sell for a premium price. But when you compare them to the apple-like peaches in the market, which have been bred to withstand rough handling, you never want to eat anything else again.

The produce in most supermarkets is a joke. The markets carry only what sells in a certain volume and what will pack and ship without damage or spoilage. For this reason much of what you find is of a variety that is developed for economics and not taste. If you have ever had a home-grown tomato you know what I mean. Here, for about two weeks each summer we get Elberta peaches. If there is a heaven, this is it. But they are so fragile they can be damaged just by bringing them in from the field, and their shelf-life is measured in days. There are less than a dozen orchards where you can get them, and they are so popular that you have to call and reserve them. And they sell for a premium price. But when you compare them to the apple-like peaches in the market, which have been bred to withstand rough handling, you never want to eat anything else again.
I'm jealous, I haven't had a nice piece of fruit for years.