Goodbye Jesus

The Talking Snake Magically Attacked And I Have The Flu...

Brother Jeff

The Talking Snake magically attacked last night, and I woke up with a bad flu. High fever, freezing, shivering, and generally feel like shit.

I'm asking my fellow brothers and sisters in Kryasst to lay their virtual Internet hands on me and pray the prayer of faith (magical thinking) that will raise me up whole and bring glory to the LARD!

I'll start Praying in the Spook, and y'all can join me... Ho ro ro ro no bo so bo robo nono nono rono...Thanks and Glory! 

Dickety! Dickety! Dicketyyyyyyyyyy!

Yes! Amen! Dickety Shickety DICKETY!!! 

GLORY be magically rich and healthy brother Jeff!

• Like 1

Ooooh Laaard!

Be upon thy faithful servant.

May his illness be cured, according to thy will and in thine own good time.

And may we bless thee for this test that thou has given him, to prove his faith and thy glory through his suffering.

AAAAAAAAAAHMEN!!!

• Like 2

(bops virus on the snout with Her Clue-By-Four™) Out!  Out, the lot of you!  Te og súpa en ekki mjólk!

By the way, Jeff, do you have a 10-20 on the snake?  I've been looking for that little so-and so for years.

• Like 1

I like that big dickety you directed towards me there.

The Talking Snake magically attacked last night, and I woke up with a bad flu. High fever, freezing, shivering, and generally feel like shit.

I'm asking my fellow brothers and sisters in Kryasst to lay their virtual Internet hands on me and pray the prayer of faith (magical thinking) that will raise me up whole and bring glory to the LARD!

I'll start Praying in the Spook, and y'all can join me... Ho ro ro ro no bo so bo robo nono nono rono...Thanks and Glory!

I'll ask Harry Potter to cook you up a potion.
  • Like 1

(bops virus on the snout with Her Clue-By-Four™) Out!  Out, the lot of you!  Te og súpa en ekki mjólk!

By the way, Jeff, do you have a 10-20 on the snake?  I've been looking for that little so-and so for years.

yelrotflmao.gif

I like that big dickety you directed towards me there.

hugedick.jpg

Poor Brother Jeff. He doesn't realize that it wasn't a devil that attacked him or some demon. It was the gentle guiding hand of Jesus that touched him.

By now, Brother Jeff is thankful because a concentrated stream of evil is coming out the back of him. Again.

• Super Moderator

If you have faith the size of a Theraflu packet, you can move any nostril.