Goodbye Jesus

Prepare Yourselves

shw11

so the world is ending  on friday- just thought y'all should know

http://metro.co.uk/2016/07/25/friendly-reminder-the-world-is-going-to-end-in-a-global-apocalypse-this-friday-or-is-it-6027624/

anyone else getting annoyed by these

at least i don't have to worry about my a level results now lol

• Super Moderator

The end of the world yet again? They never tire of this crap, do they?

Doesn't the anti-christ have to come first before jesus returns?? That could be Hillary or Trump!! eek.gif

No more taxes , and for some, no more tithes after Friday. :) I'm good with that.

Eventually one of these kooks will get it right and there will be no living with their smug attitudes while we all die off.

Some comet or earthquake or huge solar eruption...

Eventually one of these kooks will get it right and there will be no living with their smug attitudes while we all die off.

Some comet or earthquake or huge solar eruption...

Or someone will press the nuke button....Wendytwitch.gif

Guest Furball

When it doesn't come to pass, they'll do what what everyone else who makes false predictions does. They'll say their figures were off and that that are working to correct it, thus keeping the sheep still hopeful and coming to church to fill the collection plate. 

Seriously, what kind of person do you have to be to want to see the world end and people suffer horribly. Yeah...but it's a religion of love and peace. Wendywhatever.gif

Doesn't the anti-christ have to come first before jesus returns?? That could be Hillary or Trump!! :eek:

That depends on whether you're pre-trib or post-trib, I think.

• Like 1

I don't mind this at all! Captain Cassidy of the Roll to Disbelieve blog said that it was one of these very failed end-of-the-world announcements that started her on the road to atheism. Every time they do this, they lose another large section of their followers. Bring it on!

Oh no!  I'm busy through the weekend.  Is this going to be the final judgment apocalypse thing or just the rapture?  Does anyone know?  Because if it's the rapture I'm pretty sure I'm getting left behind and so my plans are probably good to go.  If it's the one and only apocalypse with judgment and all that then I'm not sure what I'll do.

mwc

• Like 1

The world will end on November 15 2020.