Goodbye Jesus

Christian Women - A Wake Up Letter To You

Guest Furball

Guest Furball

Dear christian women,

You love jesus and god and the bible and you cherish your christian beliefs. The question I would like to pose to you is...why? Let me explain. You see, you have committed a horrible crime...a sin so incomprehensibly vile that you are held in the highest contempt. What is this atrocity you have committed?...you were born female. It is baffling to me why you, a female, accept christianity at all. Throughout the bible your gender is treated as cattle or more bluntly property. You are held in contempt as the cause of all misery and suffering due to your imaginary mother...eve, whom you are associated with (guilt by gender association). The totality of women-hating bible quotes is astounding. Job 14 asks us "who can bring a clean thing out of an unclean?" So christian ladies, the bible is letting you know that any baby you push out of your womb is vile, dirty and unworthy of life. Job 14 also tells us that "man that is born of a woman is of few days and full of trouble." In other words, the short life span and all the troubles that occur in a human's life is, well...your fault. Your beloved paul in 1 timothy instructs you to be modestly dressed (get rid of those skirts and high heels), learn in silence (keep your mouth shut), be shame faced (riddled with guilt) and sober, no broidered hair, not allowed to wear anything made of gold (throw out your gold engagement/wedding rings and earrings) or pearls or costly array (no jewelry whatsoever), you're not allowed to teach anyone anything (even if it's good advice) and you cannot usurp the authority over any man (because you're beneath the male species).

What do your forefathers of the faith that you cherish so fondly have to say about you? Tertullian says that "women are a temple built over a sewer, the gateway to the devil. Woman, you are the devil's doorway. You should always go in mourning and in rags." Nice guy right? He goes on to say, "Each of you women is an eve...You are the gate of hell, you are the temptress of the forbidden tree; you are the first deserter of the divine law." Well, the book you so reverently love and believe in is what inspired all this hate. Let's continue. John Chrysostom says this about you. "Among all savage beasts, none is found so harmful as women." How about saint Clement. " Every woman should be overwhelmed with shame at the thought that she is a woman." Let's try Augustine, another of your favorite christian authors. "Any woman who acts in such a way that she cannot give birth to as many children as she is capable of, makes herself guilty of that many murders." How about your champion of faith Calvin? What does he have to say about you? " Woman is more guilty than man, because she was seduced by satan, and so diverted her husband from obedience to god that she was an instrument of death leading to all perdition. It is necessary that women recognize this. and that she learn to what she is subjected; and not only against her husband. This is reason enough why today she is placed below and that she bears within her ignominy and shame."

Christianity regards women of little worth. The bible states that women should be killed, kidnapped and raped. "But the women and the little ones, and the cattle and all that is in the city, even all the spoil thereof, shall you take for yourselves and you shall eat the spoil of your enemies. And what is the eating of the spoil of the women that were taken? Let your imagination clue you in on that one. What else you ask? "Now therefor kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that has known a man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves." That's right. The god you so love and adore commands that little male children as well as women who are not virgins must be killed, but the female children should be kidnapped and used by male's for their own sexual pleasure. In other words, you're the male species sexual toys and property whether you like it or not, because, well...it's in the bible and the bible is the word of god right? You stick up for it at all costs. But why? Why did women ever fall for this woman hating religion in the first place? What about jesus you say. What about that wonderful story where jesus forgives the woman caught in adultery? Well, that just it. It's a "story." First, the earliest manuscripts don't have this story and oddly enough it's also found in the gospel of luke instead of john in one instance. Secondly, the story literally says that when her accusers left, there was no one but jesus and the woman alone. So, who recorded this story when no one else was there? It's a complete fabrication. A little good PR for jesus and his god to make women feel like they have a place in the kingdom with the males. The sad fact is that the bible not only paints women in the worst light, it also blames them for the billions and billions and billions etc. human souls now burning in hell as I type this. All the suffering in the world whether it be man, woman, or child is solely your fault. Yet you love this story and protect it and cherish it and even brainwash your kids (especially your daughters) that this is all true. Why? How can any christian woman with an ounce of respect for herself let alone her daughter(s) and the female gender believe in this horrifying garbage? This I want you to ask yourselves next time you're in church singing the praises of the bible and it's woman hating god.

Dear female christian, I want you to know that you are on equal footing with the rest of your fellow humans. It is my desire that you will see christianity for the vile, inhuman and woman hating filth that it is. It doesn't deserve your respect and adoration. What it deserves is you rising from the pew and giving it the middle finger as you kick open the church doors that will lead to your freedom as a wonderful human being that is worthy of all respect and admiration. You no longer need to be subject to fear and enslavement by your religion or your bigoted pig of a pastor. There are countless women who are unbelievers who went on to do great things with their life that they would not have been able to do if they had been shackled by christianity.

Rise up and live your life...because it's the only one you have. 

• Like 7

Christian women are blissfully unaware of the verses and writings you shared. Pastors don't preach from them and no bible study leader would ever encourage them to look into any of that. No, they're only encouraged to study how to be better wives and mothers. It's the few intellectually curious ones that venture beyond the tried and true "God loves every one of us" verses to see what is really there. That's what I did and it's one of the reasons I left. I still don't understand how those lofty spiritual forefathers could be so incredibly ugly toward half the human race when that half is essential to propagating the human race! Oh I know, sin entered the world through Adam (actually no, it was through Eve - bastards!), and since then we have to put up with the sin of copulation, never mind the fact that God expressly commanded humanity to go forth multiply. Gawd it's so completely illogical on every possible level!

Who really wants a subservient house pet, Christian guys are really losing out in the long run.

• Like 2

Preach!

This is very good stuff, furball. The more women show the way out of the cult, the better the world will be.

Excellent furball. Fantastic!  *****

Woman, rise up!! woohoo.gif

I remember hearing someone in church say, "Eve was deceived; Adam was not. So Adam was found more guilty than Eve."

I can't remember who said it but I'm pretty sure they were female.

*standing ovation*

That was absolutely stunning. I loved the imagery of kicking open the church doors into freedom. Wow. <3

I do think that a common argument brainwashed women will use is "oh, it's not like that anymore." They'll use relevance as an argument, whether it be 20 years or 2,000 years. They'll cherry-pick. If we can develop an argument against THIS, we will be able to reach them.

Not that there's necessarily such an argument, since its all based on opinion and logical fallacies. But the human race is smart. Im sure there's a way.... somehow...