Goodbye Jesus

The Mysteries Of God

quinntar

If the Spirit of God can reveal hidden mysteries and things unknown

Luk 8:10 And he said, Unto you it is given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of God: but to others in parables; that seeing they might not see, and hearing they might not understand.

Then tell us something we can't possibly know, that should demonstrate that something other than your own mind is effecting your current understanding.

AntiCrash,

I know this isn't what you asked, but I cite it to demonstrate that science can do what religious belief cannot do.

No human could possibly have known about a certain type of light emitted by the Big Bang, 13.72 billion years ago.

But the spectrum of this light was predicted (from first principles) in 1980 and then detected in 1990 by the COBE satelllite.

As we can see from this graphic, the predicted curve of this light's spectra exactly matches the observed curve.

firas_spectrum.jpg

http://lambda.gsfc.nasa.gov/product/cobe/firas_image.cfm

"The FIRAS data match the curve so exactly, with error uncertainties less than the width of the blackbody curve, that it is impossible to distinguish the data from the theoretical curve."

Thanks,

BAA.

AntiCrash,

I know this isn't what you asked, but I cite it to demonstrate that science can do what religious belief cannot do.

No human could possibly have known about a certain type of light emitted by the Big Bang, 13.72 billion years ago.

But the spectrum of this light was predicted (from first principles) in 1980 and then detected in 1990 by the COBE satelllite.

As we can see from this graphic, the predicted curve of this light's spectra exactly matches the observed curve.

firas_spectrum.jpg

http://lambda.gsfc.nasa.gov/product/cobe/firas_image.cfm

"The FIRAS data match the curve so exactly, with error uncertainties less than the width of the blackbody curve, that it is impossible to distinguish the data from the theoretical curve."

Thanks,

BAA.

You must have read my mind BAA, because I was thinking that when I was writing that post.

Now can Christians do the same.