Goodbye Jesus

Not Too Many People Visiting The Ark Encounter On 08/28/16

Fweethawt

Here's a drone video someone made doing a flyover of the Ark Encounter yesterday.

Just look at the size of the parking lot! You park far away and get a bus ride to the Ark

This is a monument to genuine stupidity.

"Now remember, children, that wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, but narrow is the way that leads to life, and few find it. That's why there aren't very many people here at the ark."

• Like 2

The 28th is a Sunday.  Everyone is in church.  Duh.  I imagine we're seeing the heathen conversion crowds in that video.  They probably baptize them in that gross little sewage run-off pond out there in front.

The True Believers will be back in droves visiting that ark shaped building come Monday morning.  The chosen will be bused in from far and wide just like how the animals were with Noah's ark.

mwc

• Like 1

I'd like to see them house just 2 elephants,2 giraffes, and two lil brown bears; cared for by only 8 people for the length of time indicated in the bible.

Nothing comes in. Nothing but manure goes out.

Forget all animals on earth however they slice that up. Just six decent sized animals and 8 people with food and water. Let's see how that goes.

• Like 4

Seriously, that's how far away you have to park?

I'd like to see a flyover during the busiest days.

Anybody know how they're doing as far as attendance? I thought I heard they were not doing as well a they had hoped.

I assume it would work out ok but I bet there would be 8 nonbelievers (in the ark story at least) at the end of it.

I'll be laughing my ass off when it fails. A monument to stupidity indeed.

The only possible benefit is the (temporary) employment it has brought. But hey, I'm a glass-half-full kind of guy.

• Like 1

Even for a Sunday, 110-120 cars is truly pitiful. However a flyover on Saturday of Labor Day Weekend would be great.  Say between 10am and 4pm.  And please, just fly over the parking lots, and slowly, so we can count the cars.

Of all stupid evangelical retards on this planet, Ken Ham has got to be the worst. He is smugness, wilful ignorance and sheer repulsiveness incarnated.

Edit:

The description is pricless: "Another illustration of the animatronics inside the Ark Encounter. This is a clip of Noah talking to himself while writing a letter. Not sure who the letter is going to, since everyone else was dead." :D

I'm surprised they are even open on a Sunday. Isn't that breaking the sabbath? Hobby Lobby and Chick-Fil-A are both closed on Sundays. Shameful.

From what I've read, the projected necessary income needed to keep the place afloat (tee-hee), is somewhere around 5000 customers a day. At $40 admission, that's $1,000,000,000 for a 5 day week.

Math is hard

• Like 5

I'm surprised they are even open on a Sunday. Isn't that breaking the sabbath? Hobby Lobby and Chick-Fil-A are both closed on Sundays. Shameful.

Maybe they're letting Seventh Day Adventists run the place on Sundays?

From what I've read, the projected necessary income needed to keep the place afloat (tee-hee), is somewhere around 5000 customers a day. At $40 admission, that's $1,000,000,000 for a 5 day week.

That figure looks a bit off... rolleyes.gif

Bwahahahahaa! Yeah, just a bit. :)

I meant a million (1,000,000) not a billion dollars for a 5 day week.

And that is *after* using public taxpayer's money. It wouldn't surprise me that they will try to get the public to bail them out of their failure. Where is their all everything gawd when they need it?

The 28th is a Sunday.  Everyone is in church.  Duh.

At first glance I was thinking it was Saturday, but you're right, it was Sunday. How evil of them to be open for business on Sunday!

I didn't see any footpath so I wonder what pre-recorded message is played on the bus that you HAVE to listen to.

Some poor, unsuspecting archaeologist will stumble upon this turd a few thousand years from now, assuming climate change does not do us in, and proclaim the bable story to be TRUE!

Oh Vey!

Some poor, unsuspecting archaeologist will stumble upon this turd a few thousand years from now, assuming climate change does not do us in, and proclaim the bable story to be TRUE!

Oh Vey!

Not only that, but it will also prove that the Mormons were right! Biblical stories taking place in Kentucky, in America? Hallelujah!

• Like 1

That figure looks a bit off... :rolleyes:

And that is *after* using public taxpayer's money. It wouldn't surprise me that they will try to get the public to bail them out of their failure. Where is their all everything gawd when they need it?

Gawd always provides!

Of all stupid evangelical retards on this planet, Ken Ham has got to be the worst. He is smugness, wilful ignorance and sheer repulsiveness incarnated.

Edit:

The description is pricless: "Another illustration of the animatronics inside the Ark Encounter. This is a clip of Noah talking to himself while writing a letter. Not sure who the letter is going to, since everyone else was dead." biggrin.png

I can't help but wonder why the design on Noah's robe (?) is of boots.

• Like 2

^^^ Good observation!

Know it is NOT "Nike"....

kL