Goodbye Jesus

Pope Hosts Serpent God As Part Of Deity Exchange Program

older

Brought to you by The Onion, America's Finest News Source.

"In an effort to strengthen their relationship and foster interfaith dialogue, Pope Francis reportedly welcomed the winged Mayan snake god Kukulkan to the Vatican this week as part of a month-long deity exchange program. ... Vatican sources confirmed that as part of the exchange, God Almighty, Our Heavenly Father, would be spending the next month with the Taoist thunder god Lei Gong in the cloud kingdom over Tibet."

Read more:

http://www.theonion.com/article/pope-francis-hosts-feathered-serpent-god-part-deit-53917

*Face palm*

Oh my blue underpants!

And no one bothers to look at this and say its all a load of crock? How the flaming lava in Hyades do they expect to God Almighty, the one true and only God to visit anywhere? Seriously if he did exist he'd probably be looking at the Pope and saying nickers to ya mate, I ain't shifting.

Now I must ask - is the source reliable? Some journo hasn't just written the piece for fun? Like, has the Pope actually done this? I can't find any other news source backing the article.

Uh, LogicalFallacy, The Onion is one of the best satirical sites on the net. It's a bit of relief after a day of depressing news. Go to the home page and enjoy a good laugh.

Hilarious! Love the Onion!

Uh, LogicalFallacy, The Onion is one of the best satirical sites on the net. It's a bit of relief after a day of depressing news. Go to the home page and enjoy a good laugh.

I knew something was off. See I don't pick up satire well. It was a good laugh though.