Goodbye Jesus

Darwinisim's "downfall"?

SkepticalDaniel

This individual who calls himself Keith Truth (I posted about him a while back: http://www.ex-christian.net/topic/73172-its-not-slavery-its-happy-nice-slavery/?fromsearch=1)has made a recent documentary in which he illustrates the "downfall" of Evolution (you can watch the whole documentary if you choose, or click on the numbers in the description of the video to jump to his arguments)

He shows "evidence" Against Macro-evolution: 05:25 - 31:07,

He tries to show Alleged Evidence for Macro-evolution: 31:08 - 01:08:06

He tries to show proof for the age of the Earth and the flood, and tries to employ the hydroplate theory: 01:08:07 - 01:24:28

The final segment of the documentary is typical "evolution teaches that we're animals" and stuff like that.

Sorry, but that kind of stupid shit just isn't worth an hour and a half of my time.

I ran into Keith "Truth" Thompson in the past.  He's an industrious and self-absorbed creationist/fundamentalist and Calvinist wannabe.  He's a lying, irrational and clueless little shit.  Don't waste your time on his videos.  They're not even funny.

I ran into Keith "Truth" Thompson in the past. He's an industrious and self-absorbed creationist/fundamentalist and Calvinist wannabe. He's a lying, irrational and clueless little shit. Don't waste your time on his videos. They're not even funny.

What I really don't get about Keith Truth is this, he doesn't believe in Free Will, so why does he even care? According to his worldview, his God already knows what's going to happen before it even happens.

I ran into Keith "Truth" Thompson in the past. He's an industrious and self-absorbed creationist/fundamentalist and Calvinist wannabe. He's a lying, irrational and clueless little shit. Don't waste your time on his videos. They're not even funny.

What I really don't get about Keith Truth is this, he doesn't believe in Free Will, so why does he even care? According to his worldview, his God already knows what's going to happen before it even happens.

He needs that belief to feed his narcissism.  Like I said, he's a Calvinist wannabe.  That particular set of delusions is at bottom of the barrel.

He needs that belief to feed his narcissism. Like I said, he's a Calvinist wannabe. That particular set of delusions is at bottom of the barrel.

That's why he isn't in my world. According to his worldview all he is is just a mindless love-doll for his God, and of humanity are the God's toys that he can break and abuse any time he wants to.

He needs that belief to feed his narcissism. Like I said, he's a Calvinist wannabe. That particular set of delusions is at bottom of the barrel.

That's why he isn't in my world. According to his worldview all he is is just a mindless love-doll for his God, and of humanity are the God's toys that he can break and abuse any time he wants to.

which makes me wonder if these people would have been good nazi party members or stalinists if they were born in a different era and time in history