Goodbye Jesus

Em Drive Continues To Seem Effective After Peer Review.

ContraBardus

This is big. IMO After a full-scale prototype is built that functions as developers hope it will, then interplanetary craft will be developed. My expectations is that such craft will eventually be nuclear powered because high amperage electrical power will be continuously needed for its generated power by microwaves. But initially it could use solar cells, at least for the inner solar system and possibly out to the asteroid belt. Other fuels might also be used to generate electricity.

Within maybe 20-30 years from now some country/ company will probably build a very large one that could take off from the ground. If so it would be a single stage space craft, a more advanced version of which might someday take us to the stars.

That supposed NASA report is not from the NASA page. It maaaaaaay be true but I'm not convinced so far. Hopeful... but not convinced. ;)

A link to the published article: http://arc.aiaa.org/doi/10.2514/1.B36120

At this point, it seems compelling. If other teams are able to achieve similar results, the case for EM will eventually become overwhelming. I'm tentatively optimistic. I do believe there are still many reasons to suspect the results are not valid so I'm curious to see if this trend of non null results continues.

Agree, RS.

If other, independent teams can reproduce similar results, then I will take note.  For the time being I keep an open mind and await further developments.

Thanks,

BAA.

• Like 1

Seems like there's enough thrust in my microwave oven to lift popcorn into the air! Ok, maybe that isnt thrust. :)

Agree, RS.

If other, independent teams can reproduce similar results, then I will take note. For the time being I keep an open mind and await further developments.

Thanks,

BAA.

Agreed. It's possible if not likely the claims will fall apart under additional scrutiny.

Agree, RS.

If other, independent teams can reproduce similar results, then I will take note. For the time being I keep an open mind and await further developments.

Thanks,

BAA.

Agreed. It's possible if not likely the claims will fall apart under additional scrutiny.

It seems that we're on the same wavelength here, RS.

Having declared that my mind is open on this issue, I therefore have to go one step further and formally declare the following.

If the Em drive is independently verified, I will accept that result.

If the Em drive is independently discredited, I will accept that result.

Thanks,

BAA.

My only flaw was creating it to utilize banana peels as fuel. 

Fuck.