Goodbye Jesus

I Had To Take My Dirty Panties To A Rabbi, And So Has Every Orthodox Jewish Woman

Fweethawt

And people wonder why Hitler didn't like them... Read the article before you shit on my neck for saying that.

https://richarddawkins.net/2016/11/i-had-to-take-my-dirty-panties-to-a-rabbi-and-so-has-every-orthodox-jewish-woman/

The third pillar of Orthodox Judaism, family purity or niddah, is one very few people outside of that insular world are aware of. However, if broken, the laws accompanying it carry a far greater penalty in the next world than those related to the Sabbath or keeping Kosher. The laws of family purity apply to all spectrums of orthodoxy, including the modern ones that allow women to wear trousers and uncover their hair, like the sect Ivanka Trump belongs to, for example. Even the slightest deviation from these laws would compromise a couple’s standing as practicing Orthodox Jews in the eyes of a rabbinical court.

What are these laws, you ask?

The laws of family purity revolve around the color of a woman’s vaginal discharge.

Good God! (Pun intended)

Well the Jews and the Muslims should in theory get on just dandy with all their monstrous religious laws around women. 

I am going to quote Christopher Hitchens.. again.. "Religion poisons everything!"

I'm shocked. I had no idea about this .

• Super Moderator

Abrahamic religions are preoccupied with all things sexual. Sick fucks.

Ever heard about those infant-fellating Mohels?

Abrahamic religions are preoccupied with all things sexual. Sick fucks.

It's interesting how much time some religious people - and perhaps (ultra-)Orthodox Jews in particular - spend on following pure technicalities. Like the Divine Creator of the Universe didn't have anything better to do than take notes on women's vaginal discharge or how many times a Haredi flipped a light switch on the Sabbath. Or Muslims who follow the Halal directives to such an extreme that they won't even eat certain yoghurts or soured milk products because there's a tiny chance that there's a miniscule (like, 0,1%) amount of alcohol in it due to natural spontaneous fermentation. 

I have.  Didn't a rabbi give hepatitis to a bunch of baby boys doing that?  Isn't it weird that Jews can't eat blood, but these guys clean circumcisions with their mouths?

I feel dirty just typing that. I need a shower.

• Like 2

I've gotten so fed up that I sort of think if religions of our time pass away, humans will invent other systems so authoritarian types and the masses of authoritarian follower types can feel good about immersing themselves in such restrictions. And about controlling other people by means of them.

W            H            A            T

...So essentially, women are disgusting and should be ashamed of natural events.

-

Fwee, for a minute I wondered why you were showing your dirty panties to a rabbi. GONZ9729CustomImage1539775.gif

@ Lilith lol, that's what I thought until I read the article. I was like WTF!!??

By the way, I have recently found out where your screen name came from - very cool use of mythology and numerology! biggrin.png

• Like 1

Fwee, for a minute I wondered why you were showing your dirty panties to a rabbi

I will NEVER disclose -- especially in a public forum -- exactly what I do with my dirty panties. ;)

I read that too quick the first time and read infant as elephant!

• Like 1

I read that too quick the first time and read infant as elephant!

Fellating an elephant would be less weird than blowing a newly circumcised, bleeding baby-penis, which is what they do. 

Fwee, for a minute I wondered why you were showing your dirty panties to a rabbi

I will NEVER disclose -- especially in a public forum -- exactly what I do with my dirty panties. ;)

You wear panties? I learn such interesting things on these forums!

I've heard, on a couple occasions, the rabbi who occasionally gives some kind of morning teaching on the JM in the AM show on WFMU.org.  I only hear this show because my car radio is sometimes tuned into 91.1 FM from the day before, and I forget that the JM show is on during the morning commute.  Anyway, the litany of laws I've heard read like such legal fine print, it's ridiculous.  I've never heard anything about menstruation, but this actually does not surprise me at all.

The Mikvah ceremonial cleansing ritual isn't free either. I assume the cost of this ritual varies around the country, but a Jewish friend told me the cost is $75.00 in the area where I live.

I'm surprised Christians haven't picked up on this. I think $75.00 would be a fair price to get all your sins washed away in baptism, really bad sins could be surcharged.

The Mikvah ceremonial cleansing ritual isn't free either. I assume the cost of this ritual varies around the country, but a Jewish friend told me the cost is $75.00 in the area where I live.

I'm surprised Christians haven't picked up on this. I think $75.00 would be a fair price to get all your sins washed away in baptism, really bad sins could be surcharged.

75 bucks for a bath? Wow... they sure know have to fleece the flock. 

Too late, Fwee... ;)

Heard of Catholics? They charge for everything!

The protestants lack economic minds and went with 'salvation is free' as a loss leader to draw in members.