Goodbye Jesus

Russia Vs Usa

Bad2g4e

I just saw that I completely misread Thur. Sorry for my strange response on the last page Thursaz. I was pretty tired and even more so now, so...

It happens - no offense taken wink.png

Start talking about Provideniya and his response would be "Provideniwhat?"

That's my response too. Why would you be talking about an old military compound in the north pole and what does this have to do with discussing Russia in general? Just curious.
i second this statement. Im kind of curious why you mention that.

Because it's a place that isn't relevant, but was supposed to be. It's the kind of history of the cold war that you only run into when you really bother to read about in in depth. And what happened to the place after the dust settled is a good example of the harsh economic situation Russia got placed in during that time.

My point was more or less that the kind of people who say war with Russia would be fine tend to only have basic knowledge ( If that ), and rarely know any of the more intermediate details.

Start talking about Provideniya and his response would be "Provideniwhat?"

That's my response too. Why would you be talking about an old military compound in the north pole and what does this have to do with discussing Russia in general? Just curious.
i second this statement. Im kind of curious why you mention that.

Because it's a place that isn't relevant, but was supposed to be. It's the kind of history of the cold war that you only run into when you really bother to read about in in depth. And what happened to the place after the dust settled is a good example of the harsh economic situation Russia got placed in during that time.

My point was more or less that the kind of people who say war with Russia would be fine tend to only have basic knowledge ( If that ), and rarely know any of the more intermediate details.

similar thought that crossed my mind. Like do we really want to fight the same culture and society that dealt with the seige of stalingrad and 30 million dead and survived.
  • Like 1

Better yet, do we really want to fight a country that poses us no immediate threat and who has done nothing to us? This election tampering is complete bullshit. We fell for the same crap leading up to Iraq. Just how stupid and corrupt are we?

We are the ones who must be stopped. The us is a danger to the world now and if we don't stop, it won't end well for any of us.

• Like 4

• Super Moderator

I've been at war with a Russian for well over a decade. Trust me when I say, it's no joke.

• Like 1

If the headlines were that Russia hacked the election in favor of Hillary, the conspiracy theorists would be in overdrive right now. There would not be the slightest doubt as to the veracity of the source, be it "the government" or something else. 

The conspiracy theorists are in overdrive right now, and apart from a very few, they are lefties and aren't doubting the veracity of the 'source'.  

No conspiracy theory necessary. Evidence exists which is being reported by mainstream news sources, i.e. not your fake news sources. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/us-intercepts-capture-senior-russian-officials-celebrating-trump-win/2017/01/05/d7099406-d355-11e6-9cb0-54ab630851e8_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_usrussia620p%3Ahomepage%2Fstory&utm_term=.2ef29a40a2f8

If the headlines were that Russia hacked the election in favor of Hillary, the conspiracy theorists would be in overdrive right now. There would not be the slightest doubt as to the veracity of the source, be it "the government" or something else. 

The conspiracy theorists are in overdrive right now, and apart from a very few, they are lefties and aren't doubting the veracity of the 'source'.  

No conspiracy theory necessary. Evidence exists which is being reported by mainstream news sources, i.e. not your fake news sources. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/us-intercepts-capture-senior-russian-officials-celebrating-trump-win/2017/01/05/d7099406-d355-11e6-9cb0-54ab630851e8_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_usrussia620p%3Ahomepage%2Fstory&utm_term=.2ef29a40a2f8

Russians celebrating because the one who wanted to go to war with them lost and claims of classified documents? By the same group that sold us on WMDs no less. That's your evidence? Holy shit man. And here we are giving xians shit for blind obedience to authority. 

• Super Moderator

Forget about "fake news" for a moment. Try instead to remember how many times the American government has actually, demonstrably, and undeniably lied to our own citizens to further its agenda. 

If it's not too much trouble Blood, would you please explain to me in your own words what "fake news" is, and could you remind me which fake news sources I cited in my post?  Thanks in advance.

Given my nationality, I don't trust the Kremlin for a second. It's in my blood to be wary of Ivan. That being said, I don't trust the other side either, and I have no interest in seeing tensions between the two blocks increase, nor see my own country bullied into joining NATO for that matter.

• Like 2