dangitbobby83

Pleased for you and family Bobby. 

kL

Dang it Bobby! That's good news!

• Like 2

I'm very glad to hear this! yellow.gif

• Like 1

woohoo.gifwoohoo.gifwoohoo.gif Woo!

I think I recall you posting awhile ago about her conceding that she had doubts about god, and you being frustrated. I am overjoyed for you two.

I clearly remember feeling extremely angry that biblegod the supposedly merciful is actually a monster. I hope your wife is okay. Best wishes to her, and you in supporting her.

• Like 1

Awesome news Bobby!! Good for you both! Best wishes!

• Super Moderator

Praise Jesus!!! Oh, wait......

*Punches air*

Yeehoo. Awesome news... I was gonna give a line like florduhs but he beat me :D

May the force be with you both.

• Like 1

Thanks guys! 

Been over the moon with it since she told me. It helps, too, because I feel like she's an ally now when her parents will want to start forcing religion upon my daughter.

• Super Moderator

Now that's what I call Good News!   Yes, with you and your wife being united when it comes to the grandparents will make life so much easier.  I'm so happy for you, your wife, and your daughter!  happydance.gif

Oh wow, that's the best outcome ever! So happy for you! I wish this for every member of ex-C in a "mixed" marriage!

• Like 1

Wonderful news Bobby, this will only solidify your all's relationship now that Gawd is history. Good luck to you all moving forward man! smile.png

That's a great development for your nuclear family.  I suppose the next advancement will involve setting intelligent and rational boundaries with the grandparents.

That's a great development for your nuclear family.  I suppose the next advancement will involve setting intelligent and rational boundaries with the grandparents.

That's exactly what is being worked on right now. Likely be dealt with this weekend or next!

• Like 4

Right on. The best thing ever is going through enlightenment with your partner. I got to enjoy this too.

Dammit, Robert!

That's AWESOME news!

All bet any household tension has now completely evaporated.

And you daughter will not have to go through the pain that we all did.

Congrats bobby.

Both of you will be treading egg shells figuring out how to help her dad keep his job. It can be done. There are ways of saying you believe without saying you believe.

Do your best to avoid the fundie who asks, "do you believe Christ died for your sins and rose from the dead?" Those will go straight to her dad's supervisor.

Praise Cheeses!  Now you will have to be especially wise and responsible, as you will be part of the explanation of whatever novel behaviors and thoughts will follow.