Goodbye Jesus

Wanting To Screw A Christian

LordProtectorOliverCromwell

There's an adorably cute actor that I like named Nathan Gamble, but he's Christian!

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=Nathan+gamble&prmd=ivn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjsi7L8hvrRAhWrL8AKHbpZCkwQ_AUIBygB

Ah well...

By the looks of these couple of videos, his parents have brainwashed him well: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=p8gLChgURSUhttps://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fEYBWGHCN4c

But he's SO HOT in the second video...why can't he be a gay atheist? UGH.

From what I can see, he has a girlfriend. Don't worry, though. There are plenty of cuties who don't buy into religion, and whom you can actually meet. As we like to say here at Ex-C... hang in there. ;)

From what I can see, he has a girlfriend. Don't worry, though. There are plenty of cuties who don't buy into religion, and whom you can actually meet. As we like to say here at Ex-C... hang in there. ;)

Thankfully he's Lutheran and not a Pentecostal...

Lutherans are part of the same craziness as Pentecostals are. Fundamentally, all Christians believe in the same thing.

My experience is that Lutherans are among some of the worst people in Fundieland. My niece was married in a Lutheran service and the damn minister spent a lot of time railing against Gays and gay marriage. Odd because he seemed pretty light in the loafers himself. 

My experience is that Lutherans are among some of the worst people in Fundieland. My niece was married in a Lutheran service and the damn minister spent a lot of time railing against Gays and gay marriage. Odd because he seemed pretty light in the loafers himself.

I think Pentecostals are worse than Lutherans. But maybe I'm deceived by that nice propaganda video he put out for church...they seem like a nice, family-friendly organisation with lovely people...and one cute Nathan Gamble :)

That, and I've only ever been to Pentecostal churches.

That, and I've only ever been to Pentecostal churches.

This.

When you actually start getting into any denominations core beliefs and you'll realise its all rotten. Certainly a lot of Christians are nice - heck they'd be nice as atheists as well, but try challenging their beliefs and tell them they have no grounds to stand on. Sweetness can quickly turn to rage.

• Like 2

Hey now.  I was Lutheran.  And they can be crazy.  When I was young they were pretty fire and brimstone.  Then it turned fairly liberal.  That church had a shakeup and we went to another denomination and it was even more liberal but crazy in different ways.  Ultimately, we switched back after I don't know how many years (more than a decade maybe two).

All in all the Lutherans were still more level headed than the Baptists I had to deal with going to school.  They were just plain nutty.

They all believe the same core stuff.  That's true.  It starts to come down to how they believe in various little things.  Like then end times (Baptists are insane).  Salvation (Lutherans tended to run once saved always saved whereas Baptists were more you're fucked unless you're Baptist and that flavor of Baptist and even then).  Baptists just love Paul sooo much while Lutherans are known to have bibles.

mwc

Stamps1962: The minister railed about that at the wedding? Guess I shouldn't be too surprised: the one at my cousin's wedding got on a soapbox about submission and how millennial Christians don't feel so much anymore that men need to lead their wives. It was nauseatingly condescending and appropriative of the occasion.

One of the most beautiful women I've ever seen in my entire life was a Pentecostal. Beautiful, amazing hair up in a bun, no make-up and still drop dead gorgeous. Saw her at a restaurant and thought about her for days after that. She could converted me back to Jesus. No question.

Okay, I take that back.

I like the look on the groom's face. He looks like he's in spiritual union with his wife... or Jesus?

• 5 months later...

I like the look on the groom's face. He looks like he's in spiritual union with his wife... or Jesus?

It looked like Jesus was giving him a soulgasm.

I was going to say the same about the pastor. xD Only he looks like he's spiritually one with satan with that expession.

omg that vid pic

lol