Goodbye Jesus

How To Get To Heaven... Guaranteed!

LogicalFallacy

Be born again.... which means BAA is going to heaven. Yeeehoo, three cheers for BAA

​In the description:

Jesus (God in the flesh) tells us that we must be born-again to enter into Heaven... are YOU born-again???

No matter what your religion or what country you live in you will be sent to hell to live in constant torment forever and ever if you do not get born-again BEFORE you die because that is the ONLY way to get rid of every sin that you have ever committed in your life. If your church or current religion has not told you this VERY important fact I would advise you to find a new church or religion as soon as you possibly can!!!

This video will show you EXACTLY how to become born-again, so that every sin that you have committed and every sin that you may commit in the future will be wiped clean from your record in Heaven. God tells us that our sin will be as far away from us as the west is from the east... that's pretty far!!!

If you die with even one small white lie attached to your account you will be sent to hell, so please give your complete attention to this video and if you still have questions visit our website at www.getgodsgift.org, and if you still have more questions send us an email at questions@getgodsgift.org.

May God bless, protect and prosper all His Saints, in Jesus holy name. Amen

So Ex-C members, for half and hour viewing you can enter heaven. It does not say you must be born again christian, simply born again. BAA is on his way so why not you too?

PS note how it doesn't take to long to get to the hell part. Also note at the end his analogy of someone going to prison for another persons crime as an example of what Jesus did for us *sniff*
  • Like 3

Lately, I've started to become rather desensitized when it comes to fundies. They don't irk me as they used to, I only find them slightly annoying, and not a little amusing.

• Like 2

I had a televangelist tell me if I sent him a thousand dollars, he'd guarantee my place in heaven.

I was skeptical, how do I know the US dollar is accepted in heaven? It could be the Euro for all we know, and I don't think the exchange rate is good right now.

• Like 3

All ex-Christians are going to Heaven. Once saved always saved, otherwise the blood of Christ doesn't cover all sins.

• Like 4

• Super Moderator

Heaven? No thanks.

I'll be going to my own personally concocted heaven, not someone else's boring heaven.