Goodbye Jesus

Couple That Needed Surgery, Infertility Drugs, And Ivf To Get Pregnant Thanks God For The Miracle

Fweethawt

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/2017/02/17/couple-that-needed-surgery-infertility-drugs-and-ivf-to-get-pregnant-thanks-god-for-the-miracle/

Lauren Walker and her husband Garyt just announced some very exciting news on Facebook: They’re expecting twins. What makes that even more emotional than usual is how long they’ve been trying to have kids and everything they went through to get to this point.

The picture they shared gives you an idea of the mountain they had to climb.

Why is there no facepalm... ????‍♂️

Never mind. There it is

God was testing their faith, duh. Every body knows that!

/sarcasmoff

It was God that led them to the surgery, and it was God who guided the surgeon's hand. Praise the Lord!

I think you should stop with your impious mocking and give credit where credit is due, you heathen assholes!

• Like 1

Some peoples bar for miracle seems to be rather low. I define a God miracle as something that can't happen naturally.

• Like 1

Some peoples bar for miracle seems to be rather low. I define a God miracle as something that can't happen naturally.

The Lord worketh in mysterious ways. Your reprobate eyes are simply not able to conceive it.

The Lord worketh in mysterious ways. Your reprobate eyes are simply not able to conceive it.

Ah, I understand - I don't understand God's mysterious ways.....................

.....um which god are we talking about?... just so we can be clear with my understanding. So many of them you know biggrin.png

Implying there are other deities worthy of worship? HERETIC! I'll have ye burned at the stake!

• Like 1

Mercy mercy oh great one. I will worship your God.... praise be to Allah! Praise the Lord, Yahweh is great! Zeus's lightning bolts are mighty! Praise be the holy noodleness!

1) They prayed for the pregnancy.

2) The pregnancy happened.

3) Eat God's eternal shorts you doubters.

Even God on Earth had to spit on the ground, smear it the blind man's eyes, and tell him to wash in the pool of Siloam. It was only after that that the man came back seeing.

You do err because you know not the scriptures nor the power of God.   Gospel of John, chapter nine, asshats.  https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+9&version=NIV

At which point can you say that there is a causal link between 1 and 2 that proves that God exists?

And how do you know God where's shorts? And are you sure they aren't made of both polyester and cotton?

1) I prayed for relief for my stomach pain

2) I farted

Does this also prove God?

biggrin.png

At which point can you say that there is a causal link between 1 and 2 that proves that God exists?  If God doesn't exist, how did He answer their prayers? Duh!

And how do you know God where's shorts? And are you sure they aren't made of both polyester and cotton?  I don't know that God actually wears shorts, and I may have to concede this point. I mean, on Mt. Sinai, Moses did see His backside, so maybe the Big Guy does go commando.

I would be concerned if I found out that His shorts weren't made of gold though, because then they wouldn't match the golden bra that He wears around His paps.

2) I farted

Does this also prove God?  Again, Duh!  Did your stomach pain go away?  If so, your prayer was answered. There you go; Proof.

biggrin.png

• Like 1

At which point can you say that there is a causal link between 1 and 2 that proves that God exists?  If God doesn't exist, how did He answer their prayers? Duh!

And how do you know God where's shorts? And are you sure they aren't made of both polyester and cotton?  I don't know that God actually wears shorts, and I may have to concede this point. I mean, on Mt. Sinai, Moses did see His backside, so maybe the Big Guy does go commando.

I would be concerned if I found out that His shorts weren't made of gold though, because then they wouldn't match the golden bra that He wears around His paps.

2) I farted

Does this also prove God?  Again, Duh!  Did your stomach pain go away?  If so, your prayer was answered. There you go; Proof.

biggrin.png

ROTFLMAO!!

I have no comeback. biggrin.png

• 1 month later...

Shouldn't a deity be self-evident? Should the all powerful God, if he really existed, need a team of apologists to put together arguments to defend his existence? Why would a competent God expect people to have faith that he is real, yet remain hidden?

@midniterider shhh it's a secret and he'll reveal it to babes such as would learn.

This ain't a no miracle it's an abomination.  God clearly didn't want these people to have kids and yet they used every means at their disposal to go against His will.  It's a slap to god's face is what it is.

mwc

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

"We prayed for 953 days…

452 Needles
1000’s of tears
1 corrective surgery
4 clomid/letrozole attempts
2 IVF rounds
3 failed transfers
& 1 Amazing GOD."

Imagine that list if God wasn't so amazing...

• Like 2