Goodbye Jesus

Soulmate Calculator

ContraBardus

http://www.iwonderifyouareoutthere.com/index.html

Input your standards and preferences and it gives you the percentage and total number of the population of the US that matches your ideal.

Here's my results:

Total women in US

% of population

5.812178042879999%

I got 0.3%. Guess I'm too picky. 

Based on the Reddit thread I found this link in, my score is unusually high.

I'm older, so I'm not as picky as I once was.

I don't want to say my standards are lower, because that's not really true. They've actually gone up if anything.

It's just that I'm now less picky about physical points and pay more attention to personality, how together someone's shit is [not necessarily related to income], and compatibility [hobbies and interests, physical activity, major philosophical conflicts].

That's not saying I have no physical standards at all either, just that I'm not looking for a perfect bust size or an ass I can bounce a quarter off of. I had that when I was younger and it was not very intellectually stimulating and more maintenance than it was worth.

DNBs life goals are to fuck millionaires and contribute nothing beyond looking nice in an evening gown, doing cardio to keep their waste line, and slowly become a silicone Darth Vader as they age. They were a lot more appealing when I was 17 and entirely visually motivated. I've learned to know better now, so my answers were pretty liberal. 

Total women in US

% of population

1.7413591320575996%

I wasn't being picky at all. I accepted every religious and ethnic background and only unticked the "obese" box, which subtracted some 2 million women from my age group, 25-34. I could probably date someone a couple of years younger or older than that, but below 20 (or 22-23 even) and above 40? Nah... Would definitely do an older well-kept woman though if the chance presented itself :D

In reality, I'm really just asking for a few things: a girl with integrity and brains, a decent taste in music (needn't be the same as mine, but I can't stand people who listen to the mindless crap on the radio. Seriousy), a devout interest in the outdoors and a cute smile.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ContraBardus said:

Based on the Reddit thread I found this link in, my score is unusually high.

I'm older, so I'm not as picky as I once was.

I don't want to say my standards are lower, because that's not really true. They've actually gone up if anything.

It's just that I'm now less picky about physical points and pay more attention to personality, how together someone's shit is [not necessarily related to income], and compatibility [hobbies and interests, physical activity, major philosophical conflicts].

That's not saying I have no physical standards at all either, just that I'm not looking for a perfect bust size or an ass I can bounce a quarter off of. I had that when I was younger and it was not very intellectually stimulating and more maintenance than it was worth.

DNBs life goals are to fuck millionaires and contribute nothing beyond looking nice in an evening gown, doing cardio to keep their waste line, and slowly become a silicone Darth Vader as they age. They were a lot more appealing when I was 17 and entirely visually motivated. I've learned to know better now, so my answers were pretty liberal. 

At going on age 30, I'm modifying a few things here and there in terms of what I look for. Personality and intelligence have always been high on my list of desirable traits. I want to be mentally, as well as, physically stimulated. I agree with you wholeheartedly on the whole having a nice set of boobs or bubble butt, they usually are more trouble than its worth.

SHAT!

0.023%

Holy crap I am never finding a woman with those odds - and that's leaving in a few options I'm like meh on.

As a pansexual lady, this is my score. Meh. I could be a bit less picky but the poll seemed to discourage that, but physical appearance, income and whatnot really don't matter all that much  to me. It's lifestyle that I'm very picky with. 

People in US

% of population

404 error

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines.