REBOOT

Wiretapping Trumpinocchio

The request for evidence by Monday was made in a letter sent to the Justice Department by the House committee chairman, Rep. Devin Nunes, R-Calif., and the panel's ranking Democrat, Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., a senior congressional aide said Saturday. The aide wasn't authorized to discuss the request by name and requested anonymity.

http://www.ctvnews.ca/world/trump-administration-faces-deadline-to-produce-evidence-for-wiretap-claim-1.3321570

President Donald Trump asserted in a tweet last week: "Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my 'wires tapped' in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!" He continued the allegation against former President Barack Obama in other tweets but offered no evidence.

Anybody in his right mind knows this is pure BS to fire up his brown shirts and piss off liberals. Today is the day that this idiotic stupid juvenile saga gets resolved. Halleluiah !

170120-nuclear-codes-football-937a_01f29

Thank you for your support
Buy Ex-C a cup of coffee!
Costs have significantly risen and we need your support! Click the coffee cup to give a one-time donation, or choose one of the recurrent patron options.
Note: All Contributing Patrons enjoy Ex-Christian.net advertisement free.

I don't get it. What is giving resolved? And who is that a picture of?

18 minutes ago, Fweethawt said:

I don't get it. What is giving resolved? And who is that a picture of?

Today is the deadline... Trump has to provide evidence for his claim that OBAMA wire tapped him ;)

The picture is of a soldier carrying the 'nuclear football' .... in case Trumpy Dumpy doesn't want to admit his BS.

What most people don't understand is that when you say "wiretapping" it is not the same thing as it was years ago.  The NSA can simply pull it out of the metadata that they collect from people which they already have and print a transcript upon request.  Did you not know that?  Also, shortly before Obama left office, he eliminated the barriers between agencies so they could share information, something that was against the law.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Burnedout said:

What most people don't understand is that when you say "wiretapping" it is not the same thing as it was years ago.  The NSA can simply pull it out of the metadata that they collect from people which they already have and print a transcript upon request.  Did you not know that?  Also, shortly before Obama left office, he eliminated the barriers between agencies so they could share information, something that was against the law.  

Kellyanne Conway Defends Trump Wiretap Claim By Citing ‘Microwaves That Turn Into Cameras’

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/kellyanne-conway-trump-wiretap_us_58c68568e4b054a0ea6bb166?

Too funny BO. Any chance your last name is Conway ? :yelrotflmao:

2 minutes ago, REBOOT said:

Kellyanne Conway Defends Trump Wiretap Claim By Citing ‘Microwaves That Turn Into Cameras’

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/kellyanne-conway-trump-wiretap_us_58c68568e4b054a0ea6bb166?

Too funny BO. Any chance your last name is Conway ? :yelrotflmao:

http://www.ibtimes.com/what-metadata-nsa-loses-surveillance-power-american-phone-calls-data-about-data-1947196  

Next try?

I guess these "argument" and "defense" tactics are permanently with us since they went into hyperactivity during this last presidential campaign. 

"MY hero may have killed a hundred innocent people but your hero killed a thousand. I hereby declare, therefore, that MY hero is good and YOUR hero is Satan Himself."

Wiretapping is a specific thing.  It's not the collection of metadata.  Which is what they're now trying to walk back this whole mess into since there was zero evidence for the first charge.

And who knows if they've got anything to backup the new charge of metadata collection?  I would think if they had anything they'd go ahead and present it as opposed to re-framing it so I'm thinking not.

mwc

^^When you are reading or hearing anything out of the media, you and I both know that exact phrasing is not going to be commonly used.  Trump is older that most on here so if he used words that are "wiretap" or something similar, it can be meant for many things.  If a younger, more computer savy/tech language person said it, the more correct words might be used. Plus, the media loves to use headlines and the words may not be the exact technically correct ones.  

He's the one that made the accusations via twitter.  He's now at the top post and should know what all those words mean.  If he doesn't he shouldn't have spouted off without getting his shit together first.  He and his also has had some time to try to explain this away but they stood by what he said.  But now, with their feet to the fire, they're walking it back.  Hell, all the other old coots in the rest of government seem to know what all this shit is about.  Seems like these new tricks are knowable to these old dogs.

mwc

^^ Just remember, when the media thought they had him on all kinds of things before, he ended up being right.  But then again, I don't think the people who voted for him care that much.  They don't trust the media.  He has had the media wound up with no matter what he says.  I think it is funny as hell. 

Here...this is from a guy who is a hard leftist.  If what he says is correct, I can't argue much with him:

Jesu Reboot.. Pic shows a soldier alright.

If you were on top of your spammage game you would notice neither of those "bags" are the hardcase security locked down football.

Powers of observation fleeting as the trolling grows deeper.

kFL

Who is this guy and why does he matter?  Hard leftist?  What are you talking about?  Who gives a shit?  Are all your opinions from YouTubers?

I saw Trump's tweets.  He tweeted them.  Not the media.  Not the guy in your video.  If he didn't know what he was talking about with the terms he was using he shouldn't have made the tweets.  But he made the tweets.  And people asked for evidence.  Did he come out right then to explain his little oopsy-daisy?  Nope.  He took the usual hard line.  He meant what he said and said what he meant.  But now that we've come to the put-up or shut-up point, and he can't put-up, nor will he shut-up, he's trying to say he meant something else and people took him the wrong way.  But we know from everything that's going on, with spy-microwave stories, and all that they don't know what's what.  They're just trying to flip the script so a wiretap isn't a wiretap.  It's old man syndrome.  But his old man "pals" aren't biting because they don't suffer from that syndrome.  They know what the score is.

mwc

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, mwc said:

Who is this guy and why does he matter?  Hard leftist?  What are you talking about?  Who gives a shit?  Are all your opinions from YouTubers?

I saw Trump's tweets.  He tweeted them.  Not the media.  Not the guy in your video.  If he didn't know what he was talking about with the terms he was using he shouldn't have made the tweets.  But he made the tweets.  And people asked for evidence.  Did he come out right then to explain his little oopsy-daisy?  Nope.  He took the usual hard line.  He meant what he said and said what he meant.  But now that we've come to the put-up or shut-up point, and he can't put-up, nor will he shut-up, he's trying to say he meant something else and people took him the wrong way.  But we know from everything that's going on, with spy-microwave stories, and all that they don't know what's what.  They're just trying to flip the script so a wiretap isn't a wiretap.  It's old man syndrome.  But his old man "pals" aren't biting because they don't suffer from that syndrome.  They know what the score is.

mwc

Did Hillary and the DNC have any hard evidence that the Russians actually hacked the UNPROTECTED server SHE HAD with all those classified documents?  Did anything come of it?  I suspect the same thing will come of Trump.  How is that any different?  Hell, if Trump were a woman and accused someone of RAPE, well then, there would be no evidence needed.  

4 minutes ago, Burnedout said:

Did Hillary and the DNC have any hard evidence that the Russians actually hacked the UNPROTECTED server SHE HAD with all those classified documents?  Did anything come of it?  I suspect the same thing will come of Trump.  How is that any different?  Hell, if Trump were a woman and accused someone of RAPE, well then, there would be no evidence needed.  

What does that have to with anything?  Hillary?  Holy shit.  She and Obama are just the fucking bane of your existence.  She ain't the one that keeps shooting herself in the foot here.  Trump did this to himself.  He made the tweets.

Today is the day that Trump had to present evidence.  Evidence of anything.  I don't care what he thought "wiretapping" meant at this point.  He was supposed to present evidence for it.  Not another explanation of something.  Not a new definition.  That's not evidence.  If he thought his microwave took pictures then he needs his microwave that takes pictures.  If he think pigeons reads his mind.  Then he needs a mind-reading pigeon.  I don't care what he brings as long as it's evidence of his claims.  But he came up empty handed.  Unless you count excuses.  Then he came with an abundance.

Now the DOJ is looking for an extension since no evidence has turned up.  Nothing.  Nada.  Zip.

So he either has to show the evidence or recant his accusation.  It's really that simple.

mwc

• Like 2

^^If nothing was done to Hillary over keeping a private server with UNPROTECTED data, nothing will happen to Trump.  Hell, I think Trump may be in office 8 years.  The lame stream media is going apeshit and I am laughing a good laugh over it.  They are so pathetic, they are willing to grasp at anything to try to 'GIT TRUMP'  HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!  The networks lost ALL credibility election night when they were stupid enough to guarantee a Hillary win...HA HA HA HA HA!!!  It is also fucking hillarious to watch butthurt Hillary supporters in a lather trying ANYTHING to 'GIT TRUMP'.  ROFLMAO!!!!!

• Like 1

DT might consider just STFU with Twitter. 

Just stop.

I have zero idea what Twitter does for much save let me twit to my Oregon politicians who do answer me in the 140 limit.

Oh for those interested try Gab.ai  

gab ai.jpg

BO,

You know that no matter what happened yesterday, how egregious, ugly, possibly truthful is nothing to our short minded stupid Electorate.

Few give a fuck about how bad Hizabot, 30+ years of criminally minded power chasing, has done.

Todays target for the dying old SkUllE mediums are current POTUS. Any answers? IF I were king for a week or so and had sub-orbital nukes...

kL 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Burnedout said:

^^If nothing was done to Hillary over keeping a private server with UNPROTECTED data, nothing will happen to Trump.  Hell, I think Trump may be in office 8 years.  The lame stream media is going apeshit and I am laughing a good laugh over it.  They are so pathetic, they are willing to grasp at anything to try to 'GIT TRUMP'  HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!  The networks lost ALL credibility election night when they were stupid enough to guarantee a Hillary win...HA HA HA HA HA!!!  It is also fucking hillarious to watch butthurt Hillary supporters in a lather trying ANYTHING to 'GIT TRUMP'.  ROFLMAO!!!!!

Talk to Trump about Hillary.  He's the one that did a 180 on "Lock her up!"  Perhaps he had no evidence?  He seems to run low on that stuff.

mwc

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, mwc said:

Talk to Trump about Hillary.  He's the one that did a 180 on "Lock her up!"  Perhaps he had no evidence?  He seems to run low on that stuff.

mwc

There is PLENTY of time yet.  Watch what Sessions does and what special prosecutors he may hire...LOL. 

22 minutes ago, Burnedout said:

There is PLENTY of time yet.  Watch what Sessions does and what special prosecutors he may hire...LOL. 

I don't care.

I voted Libertarian.  I'd rather have a happy stoner than any of the others.

So if you think you're making some point to me by trotting out Hillary, well, you're not.

The issue here is Trump is an idiot that inflicts wounds on himself.  I don't need the media to tell me anything because does it himself.  He won't shut up.  He's the moron at the card table that thinks he can get everyone else to fold when he's the one that's got all the tells in the world.  He's been called and it's time to show his hand.

mwc

• Like 2

The issue here is Trump is an idiot that inflicts wounds on himself.  I don't need the media to tell me anything because does it himself.  He won't shut up.  He's the moron at the card table that thinks he can get everyone else to fold when he's the one that's got all the tells in the world.  He's been called and it's time to show his hand.

That's the fact, Jack! The right wingers defending that POS in the face of blatant evidence against him by whining "But Obama did this thing and Hillary did that thing" is very tiresome. I guess there is no actual defense for Trump. Supporters have to settle for pretending he is still somehow better than any alternative.

• Like 3

And, yet again, Spicer has to interpret our English-speaking president's English for his English-speaking nation.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/13/politics/sean-spicer-donald-trump-wiretapping/

James Bond 2017 style :yelrotflmao:

C60W2XZWsAAnqlP.jpg

^^ = :jerkit: