Goodbye Jesus

God has the power to stop it.

skysoar15

God has the power to stop it. To stop the pain. He used guilt to keep me going. If he cared, he could have stopped it. I was suicidal because of Him.

Lost because of Him.
Same with my mom and sister.

He is a God who made me believe the devil did it. That hell is a life without him. I almost believed Him too...all the wars, fights, and violence. 

But conveniently...all of the beauty is his. What a load of crock. He allows this to happen. He does.

God allows all of it. 
He softens the blow by making it seem like the ultimate love and by the time you wake up, you've been stabbed a million times.

People in the Middle East become Christians due to the insanity of missionaries risking their lives for it. It makes it seem so important. "God is reaching out to them."

Prison guards are converted due to the audacity of these Christians standing up to face death without fear. I'd probably convert if I were them too just to see the big deal.

Christianity makes you feel like youre on a mission to seek the lost. It promotes a calling that would obviously shatter anything else.

It's dangerous and unhealthy. 

I can't claim to understand how miracles work, but it doesnt mean I have to praise anything. God is too powerful to react every now and again. Mountains aren't exactly moving are they?

Yet he expects us to keep trying on the hope that one day our faith WILL be strong enough.

If God does exist, he can keep Heaven. His crazy followers deserve a 'paradise' filled with nothing but this lunatic. 

One day I'll mature out of my hatefulness. Today is not that day.

• Like 2

Yup... if God exists and is all-powerful and all-knowing, he's necessarily evil. 

I think hate has its place and time, it's a very understandable feeling after you learn that you put your trust in a huge massive lie.

• Like 1