Goodbye Jesus

Elite Gender Inversion-is it true?

Lost

Today, while searching on the Internet I came across the topic of Gender Inversion among celebrities. I was shocked. 

I don't consider that as a truth...come on.

But in the same time I wonder if this might actually exist or is it the next conspiracy theory.

Are actors, actresses, models and other artists of Hollywood one big family with transgendered secrets?

Have You ever thought about it?

Earlier today, on the internet, I spent some time reading more about molecular phylogeny.  I wasn't shocked, nor was I worried about whether it was fake information or a conspiracy theory.

• Like 1

That video keeps trying to over-stimulate my senses, very uncomfortable to watch. If I focused on it hard enough to keep up with it, I'd pay less attention to how credible it actually is. It's an old trick that is akin to hypnosis - stimulation is a much more powerful way to induce trance states than relaxation is.

If the tricks it attempts to do weren't so goddamn obvious, I might listen just to hear it, like I do with many things. Now I stopped pretty quick.

• Like 2

Sorry, it's a really weird topic...

No, I'm fine with weird topics. What I have a problem with is the presentation. It tries too hard to do mind tricks to make me believe the message. It makes it look less trustworthy.

Also, in the pics that it shows in rapid motion in the beginning, I caught ones of Hugh Laurie and Stephen Fry cross-dressing for their own old comedy show. That has NOTHING to do with actual transgenderism, they did many intentionally very bad characters in the show. 

I'm quite masculine myself. I used to almost not have breasts, and I had no discernable waist despite being underweight. No curves, nada. That changed only when I was nearing thirty. I don't suppose I'm the only girl in the world who's a bit that way.

I might try and see the video again. just to be able to point out the flaws and successes in it and have a conversation where both of us have actually seen all of it. :) What are your thoughts on it, Lost?

• Like 1

On 18.04.2017 at 11:54 AM, yunea said:

What are your thoughts on it, Lost?

In my opinion author of this video exaggerates. There is plenty people in this world that are born men and kinda look feminine and women looking manly.

I was very into conspiracy theories so it still sort of seems to make me thinking about things like that and freak out: "What if I'm wrong?".

Didn't watch, but can't imagine Marilyn Monroe being anything but female, unspeakably pretty to me. Damn brilliant human also.

• Like 1

I'm afraid I couldn't watch it either because of the presentation methods, but I've long believed that what we view as "gender" is actually a spectrum and not a simple male/female dichotomy. I used to work in a biochemistry lab, and among the most urgent tests we did were those trying to determine what gender to assign to babies whose gender was ambiguous. It surprised me how often this occurred. Babies are born with both sets of genitalia and some are born with no external genitalia. Some have ovaries and testes. (Even DNA tests show aberrations like XXY, XYY, XXX, deformed X and Y, etc. etc.) The tests we did were urgent because the parents were stressed out not knowing how to dress their baby, how to hold it, what to call it, and so on, in other words, they didn't know which box to try to fit the kid into. Children born with no obvious physical gender ambiguity can also have psychological ambiguity -- girls who feel like boys, boys who feel like girls, "tomboys", and "effeminate" males. I was always a tomboy and am far from being ultra-feminine. I now have a niece who used to be a nephew, but we could tell by the age of three that he was going that way and would end up being a transvestite, effeminate homosexual or transsexual. (His/her uncle is the latter and great uncle the former -- so in his case it looks like it's caused by a gene on the X chromosome). 

We should stop labelling people and putting them into boxes, and just let them be who they want. It shouldn't matter a damn. This was one of the reasons I finally had enough of the church, after discussions with the minister, who was absolutely convinced that my niece (and others like her/him) was a "sinner" who should repent, and of course had no right to love someone else or marry the person of their choice unless they were both in the "right" boxes. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Loopylou said:

Babies are born with both sets of genitalia

Some babies --obviously.