Goodbye Jesus

Proof that I can talk to dead people

Castiel233

OK, I am getting a message from my spirit guide, "Howling Alan". He tells me with the moon in junction with Walmart,, now is the time to open up the portal between our world and the next.

I am being shown the picture of a cat, or possible a dog, no wait it might be a rabbit. Does any one reading this have a pet, or has owned a pet or knows any one who has owned a pet.....

I am now being shown a picture of a car, the person who has passed, its not quite clear, but I think maybe they once owned a car, or maybe lived near someone who once sat in a car.

OK, time to narrow it down. This next image is of a holiday destination. Has anyone in the audience ever been on holiday or had a deceased loved one who might have walked past a travel agents. The picture I am being shown is some where with sunshine, sea and the beach, its either in America, Europe or the Middle east...possibly New Zealand or Australia.

The person who has passed is now showing me a cup of tea, possibly coffee. This person when alive would often drink hot tea/coffee or maybe chocolate.

Lastly I am being shown a picture of a wallet. I think it is to show me that the person who passed had a wallet, maybe some money worries at some time in their life or perhaps were well off. Basically the message I am being shown is that the deceased at some time had money.

Every medium, ever...........

• Like 2

• Super Moderator

"Does anyone in this audience of 200 people know anyone whose name starts with the letter J? John? Jim? Maybe Jason?"

"I sense that someone close to somebody passed fairly recently with chest pain.They want you to know they love you. That will be $300 please."

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, florduh said:

"Does anyone in this audience of 200 people know anyone whose name starts with the letter J? John? Jim? Maybe Jason?"

I know a Julian....

Oh yes, you were a bit quick there, I was just about to say Julian............

Julian is showing me a coin, possibly a medal, and a cap of some sort, has anyone in your family or possibly a friend or friend of a friend or a neighbor  served in the military in the last 100 years, anyone at all.......

Garry, I see water. Is water in some way important to you? I hear.... ohh. I hear someone shouting your name. Maybe a woman.

Were you in an accident when you were little? Was there water there? A lot of water? Did they fear you'd gotten hurt, but you were actually okay? :ph34r:

Look, this is perfectly simple.

We can all talk to dead people.

It's getting a response that's the problem.

• Like 8

I see a lot of green fields. Did a male or female in the family play golf? Or did someone like laying in a huge field, or live by a field?..... or maybe someones' patio was covered with that fake green grass?

Also, did someone pass 'over' in the last 10 years from a disease that starts with C?

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Margee said:

I see a lot of green fields. Did a male or female in the family play golf? Or did someone like laying in a huge field, or live by a field?..... or maybe someones' patio was covered with that fake green grass?

Also, did someone pass 'over' in the last 10 years from a disease that starts with C?

I live near a golf course, truly you have the gift.

• Like 2

I'm sensing a lot of blue... different shades of blue.... does anyone here have a social media account? Or know someone who does?

• Like 2

(Picks a retiree in the crowd) "I believe your grand father has passed over?  I would say he passed before his time?"

"Yes he died in the war"

"Right, he says he was sad to leave his young family but proud to fight for his country"

"He was a mass murdering nazi"

"Err, yes and very proud..."

• Like 5

On Sunday, April 23, 2017 at 2:51 PM, Ellinas said:

Look, this is perfectly simple.

We can all talk to dead people.

It's getting a response that's the problem.

That's pretty much what I was going to say when I saw the thread title. ;)

• Like 2

I'm feeling the presence of a woman, an older woman.  Does anyone have a mother or grandmother that passed recently.  I'm getting gray hair, stooped shoulders . . .