Goodbye Jesus

conversion

Jon

Please explain radical conversions, people who fundamentally change, for the better ?

Fuck

That is all.

Goodnight. Go grow a brain and go research this simple stuff for yourself.

I'm done with you. Despite many a decent post from member trying to help you you still insist on coming back with garbage.

AND GO DEBATE L.B! You wanted a debate - go debate him!

(For any lurkers you might wonder if my post is warranted - search all of Jon's posts, see the many replies to them and judge for yourself. For the possible lurker who may wonder the same thing realize you are asking the wrong question. The question should be: Why are there stories of conversions for ALL religions. Why do people proclaim some divine revelation for ALL religions. Why do people proclaim miracles in ALL religions? People will cling to what makes them feel good. The truth of it is irrelevant to this.)

On a personal note I have had a radical de-conversion: I went from lifetime fundamentalist christian to atheist. I have fundamentally changed and for the better. I no longer think that the people of the world (apart from the special chosen few) are going to burn in hell. I no longer think that you are all trash and cannon fodder deserving of God's wrath. I have more feeling and caring for earth and its inhabitants as a whole BECAUSE I know we aren't going to some paradise soon where none of this will matter.

If Jon's question is supposed to hammer a point about Christianity it woefully fails.

• Like 5

• Super Moderator

Oh, look... a wuss in sheep's clothing!

• Like 3

People change because they want to change, Jon.  Nothing supernatural is required.

• Like 1

look at cat stevens

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jon said:

Please explain radical conversions, people who fundamentally change, for the better ?

Please cite a specific example, Jon.

Thank you,

BAA.

• Like 3

Hey, @Jon

Go fuck yourself. Take your sorry ass to the Arena where I can flay you and your "god", or shut the fuck up and leave here.

You've done enough trolling, asshole.

• Like 1

Stop being a pussy. Go debate

3 hours ago, bornagainathiest said:

Please cite a specific example, Jon.

Thank you,

BAA.

This. Give us an example or STFU.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, L.B. said:

Hey, @Jon

Go fuck yourself. Take your sorry ass to the Arena where I can flay you and your "god", or shut the fuck up and leave here.

You've done enough trolling, asshole.

Thanks L.B i will debate you if you use less words,make statements short and to the point.?

12 minutes ago, Jon said:

Thanks L.B i will debate you if you use less words,make statements short and to the point.?

So you'll debate LB if he descends to your level of rejected fortune-cookie one-liners?  Getthefuckouttahere.  Otherwise, The Arena is still awaiting your opening presentation...

• Like 2

• Super Moderator
16 minutes ago, Jon said:

Fewer words.

You obviously have no intention to debate anyone. You appear to be a spineless troll. Post something to change my mind.

• Like 5

@Jon

Go. Fuck. Yourself.

Do NOT tag me again until you're posting in the Arena.

FEW enough words for you, dipshit?

Shit gettin real

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Jon said:

Ah.  If you can't speak the language of formal debate and have to have it spoon-fed to you, you're obviously not qualified to debate here.

Mods, please ban the little brat.

• Like 1

Give Jon a chance guys.  I've posted in the Arena and I've read a bit here in the Den too.  Unless he's a troll, let's don't squash him with anger, as that's counterproductive to whatever our religion is trying to achieve.

• Like 1

@Jon this has been said countless times for you but it's really hard to take you seriously if you won't even step up to face a challenge that you asked for. If you're in over your head with it, just admit it. There's no shame in realizing you've bitten off too much. Just take it in and process it.

• Like 1

But a True Christian can never admit that they have no defense for their faith. :P

21 hours ago, Jon said:

facepalm.jpg

yo-dawg-are-you-for-real.jpg

antoine-dodson-yo-are-so-dumb-really-really-dumb-for-real.jpg

• Like 1

On 4/28/2017 at 5:54 AM, Jon said:

One day I radically converted from Christianity to agnosticism. Is that what you mean? It definitely was a change for the better. :)

Please explain why you have to do the talking on behalf of your Almighty Savior.

• Like 1