Goodbye Jesus

Good God!

LogicalFallacy

Excuse the opening pun but the flat earther's are fooling Christians who have been personally visited by God now! A Christian has changed his mind and now reads the bible literally according to the linked article

http://www.deanodle.org/articles/article/41/gods-flat-earth-the-firmament-of-his-power 

Why?

Because he watched this video: WARNING watching this video may cause the following symptoms: Mental fatigue, desire to punch screen, bouts of laughter, denial, and possible fits of rage and insanity!

This is a clear indication of the lack of basic scientific knowledge and critical thinking abilities among humans. I would be interested in seeing some polling because I think this level of ignorance is growing.

Goodbye Jesus

I watched a flat earth video just last night to see what all the hype was about. Just the look on the hosts face listening to this guy was hilarious. Just that "is he serious?" Look lol. ?

DB

I... I... oh fuck it... This is just too damn stupid.

There's a flatearther who lives in my city and he has a truck he drives around that's plastered in propaganda and so is his house. I mean like urls and "FLAT EARTH THEORY IS REAL" painted on all of it. It's really sad but he lives right next to a school, so I hope those kids are smart enough to steer clear of his fucking idiocy. 

• Super Moderator

If the earth was round, the people at the bottom would fall off.  Repent you bunch of goat-throating bastards!

The flat earth THEORY is just a THEORY!

Nah, bam, instawin!

• Like 2

19 hours ago, LogicalFallacy said:

The flat earth THEORY is just a THEORY!

Nah, bam, instawin!

Hey LF, as someone who's living in the Southern Hemisphere, how do you keep yourself from falling off?

3 hours ago, rjn said:

Hey LF, as someone who's living in the Southern Hemisphere, how do you keep yourself from falling off?

This is a brilliant question!

It is my personal belief, revealed to me by my pink unicorn which you can't talk about, that an invisible glue holds us to earth when we are upside down - much like the glue in the Pippi longstockings movie.

Hey rjn

As someone who lives in the northern hemisphere, how do you stop yourself from floating into space?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LogicalFallacy said:

It is my personal belief, revealed to me by my pink unicorn which you can't talk about, that an invisible glue holds us to earth when we are upside down - much like the glue in the Pippi longstockings movie.

Hey rjn

As someone who lives in the northern hemisphere, how do you stop yourself from floating into space?

Fascinating answer! As for your question: I must admit that I'm not sure. Perhaps there's some sort of glue that keeps us grounded, as well? Who knows? I'll have to look into it. A personal theory of mine is that the Dutch and the Danes are kept grounded by some real dope Indica.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, rjn said:

As for your question: I must admit that I'm not sure. Perhaps there's some sort of glue that keeps us grounded, as well? Who knows?

Well my pink unicorn revealed to me that it is because you folks have rocks in your head and this keeps you weighted down! :lol: 

• Like 1

Well if you look at the flat earth map in the video there is no southern hemisphere. All continents are on top of a flat circular disc and the sun and moon literally spin in a circle like hands on a clock. 

You silly athiests in the "southern" hemisphere have no need to worry because you have actually been taught a lie and your on the same flat plane as the rest of the continents. You should take this in and marvel at gods design and thank him for his protective dome over us. Then repent and accept Jesus because the only thing in the southern hemisphere of flat earth is HELL! ??

DB

There is a funny and quire enjoyable Facebook page called "Shit Creationists Say".  Here's the link:

https://www.facebook.com/shitcreationistssay/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED

Often, Flat Earthers show up with their typical nonsense.

12 hours ago, LogicalFallacy said:

Hey rjn

keeping someone from floating away?

BIG balls and BIG boobs

15 minutes ago, pratt said:

keeping someone from floating away?

BIG balls and BIG boobs

So you have both? :D

2 hours ago, LogicalFallacy said:

So you have both? :D

i lived near equator,  just a fine set of balls is good enough,,,,,,,

fine tune theory,,,, neither too north nor south

3 minutes ago, pratt said:

i lived near equator,  just a fine set of balls is good enough,,,,,,,

fine tune theory,,,, neither too north nor south

Do you have any evidence to support this theory or is it all hot air?