Goodbye Jesus

Decrypting Daniel

Joshpantera

That was me, not DB.

What you're looking at there is under "related entry" under Gesenius's Lexicon. In other words, it's talking about a different word.

The definition of the word in question is "to mix, join together." It's not talking about Arabs.

No it's not talking about a different word.  Strong's, the book I just burned, says, "Arabia or an Arabian."  The bible is full of things like this.  Just like the word inferior.  It's actually the word 'ARA' coupled with the adverb 'below.'  Most people don't know OR ACCEPT these results but I do.  

The iron and clay....

Arab /Muslim countries throughout the Mid-East Region have always been divided and, "not cleaved to one another, partly strong and partly broken," AND mixed WITH THE SEED OF MEN.  The two major sects of Islam have also divided themselves into several different sub-divisions.  Northern Africa has about 250 different Arabic tribes and many clans within them. Iraq has or HAD well over 200 tribes.  They are heavily married into their extended family and are among the most intermarried people in the world. The New Living Translation actually uses the word intermarried.  The NLT words verse 43 this way....

This mixture of iron and clay also shows that these kingdoms will try to strengthen themselves by forming alliances with each other through intermarriage. But they will not hold together, just as iron and clay do not mix.  The legs of iron, Islams largest sect, is said to subdue all things.  Islam has subdued nearly every religion in the region.

My conclusion...
Iron and clay describes the Arabs and the people of Islam. There's over 100 words that describe the iron and clay in Daniel 2, so we should get a pretty good picture of what these people are like. The iron represents the Sunni sect of Islam. The clay represents the Shia sect of Islam.

No it's not talking about a different word.  Strong's, the book I just burned, says, "Arabia or an Arabian."

You're wrong. Look again:

http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?Strongs=H6151&t=KJV

The word is specifically defined under Outline of Biblical Usage as:

1. to mix, join together

1. (Pael) mixed (participle)

2. (Ithpael) mixed (participle)

Then it gives the Strong's entry:

corresponding to H6148; to commingle:—mingle (self), mix.

Notice that there is NO mention of Arabia or Arabian there.

Then it gives Gesenius's Lexicon entry, which says:

to mix, to mingle

The ONLY place it mentions "Arabian" is directly under "RELATED ENTRY," where it shows a DIFFERENT WORD (it clearly has additional characters not in the word that is transliterated "arab").

So, the word in question ("arab") is NOT the word that means Arabian.

Now that I've shown again that you're wrong, I do need to correct one thing from my previous post. I referred to "arab" as a Hebrew word, since most of the Old Testament was written in Hebrew, but "arab" is actually an Aramaic word. However, that does not in any way, shape, or form change the points listed above.

Anyway, I do have a question for you. If you still believe all the silly nonsense, then why did you burn your Strong's book?

• Like 2

tumblr_m288ryXJ6b1qgpcrv.gif

• Like 2

It's what I do, "study nonsense."

I believe in suicide bombers too....

Do you differentiate between reality and fiction with your beliefs?

I believe in suicide bombers too....

Revelation 9:16-17  And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them.  And thus I saw the horses in the vision, and them that sat on them, having breastplates of fire, and of jacinth, and brimstone: and the heads of the horses were as the heads of lions; and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimstone.

Revelation 9 has long been associated with the Arabs and Muslims for several reasons.  Locust are figurative of the Arabs in the Old Testament.  Both the scorpions and locust have the Mid-East as their natural habitat, especially in Arabia.  In Arabic the word "Arab" and "locust" sound similar.

Do you claim Revelation 9:16-17 predicted modern suicide bombers? 

Revelation 9 has long been associated with the Arabs and Muslims for several reasons.  Locust are figurative of the Arabs in the Old Testament.  Both the scorpions and locust have the Mid-East as their natural habitat, especially in Arabia.  In Arabic the word "Arab" and "locust" sound similar.

Do you know what "non-sequitur" means?

• Like 1

BTW, reverendturmoil, this is clearly mythology. 

It's not about our generation. They couldn't have had any idea about our generation. The writers clearly only knew things that pertained to area surrounding their own current generation and that's what the video series is about. How about first watching the series and then commenting instead of trolling up a thread with nonsense that's shown to be incorrect assumption by the video series in question.

• Like 1

מְ עָ רַ ב
I said in my first post that the word MIXED or 'arab' was Aramaic.  

Daniel chapter 2-7 was written in Aramaic, and there's even some disagreement on a bit of that.  There are a few different explanations why some of it is Aramaic and the rest Hebrew. The only two books written with some Aramaic are Daniel and Ezra, and that's likely due to the captivity.  

Daniel mother's language was Hebrew, and so was his. It looks like the first chapter was written before his captivity since there' a three year gap between chapter one and two. Daniel taken captive as a young man into Babylon is where he begins writing in Aramaic in Chapter 2.

The "related entry" isn't a different word, it's a different language of the time.  It's actually Hebrew, DANIELS ORIGINAL LANGUAGE!  Chaldean and Hebrew are similar. The Aramaic word "ARAB" IS the derived from the Hebrew/Chaldeal word  "MORB."  Aramaic replace Hebrew for many Jews around the time of Daniel. 

The "related entry" isn't a different word, it's a different language of the time.

Whatever, that makes it a different word. There is NOTHING in the definition of the Aramaic word "arab" that connects it to Arabic people. The word simply means "mixed" or "mingled."

You didn't answer my question about why you burned your Strong's book if you still believe in all the silly nonsense.

Whatever, that makes it a different word. There is NOTHING in the definition of the Aramaic word "arab" that connects it to Arabic people. The word simply means "mixed" or "mingled."

You didn't answer my question about why you burned your Strong's book if you still believe in all the silly nonsense.

The difference between you and I is that I accept the results of my studies.  You can't seem to admit arab means Arab, Arabia, or an Arabian.  I accept the results of my studies. It's the right thing to do.

BTW, reverendturmoil, this is clearly mythology. 

It's not about our generation. They couldn't have had any idea about our generation. The writers clearly only things that pertained to area surrounding their own current generation and that's what the video series is about. How about first watching the series and then commenting instead of trolling up a thread with nonsense that's shown to be incorrect assumption by the video series in question.

I don't accept any interpretation from anybody.  You want me to debunk the video you believe is all fairy tails anyway....Not gonna happen.  I showed you my interpretation.  If you don't like it and consider it trolling, go back to school. 

Are you sure you know the definition of "trolling."  If you can't even get that right, what makes you think you can get anything else right?

The difference between you and I is that I accept the results of my studies.  You can't seem to admit arab means Arab, Arabia, or an Arabian.  I accept the results of my studies. It's the right thing to do.

If you're so sure you're right, then you should start contacting people to get Blue Letter Bible, Strong's, and Gesenius's Lexicon all changed, because they disagree with you. Until you can accomplish that, I'll accept the results of my investigation and recognize that it's YOU who can't accept that you're wrong.

Regardless, I'm really not all that interested in this. It really doesn't matter much, because even if you were right and those sources were wrong, that still wouldn't prove the Bible to be true. There are a bazillion problems that render it false.

One last thing, Mr. Turmoil.

You are the one here with a vested interest in what the word means. Your wild interpretation depends on that word meaning what you want it to mean.

I have no vested interest in it. I couldn't care less what the word means. If the evidence indicated that it meant Arab, then so what? I would easily accept it because it does not matter to me. (By the way, I would even accept it if it did matter to me, because that's the honest thing to do; but it doesn't matter to me, so there's not even any temptation to disregard evidence.)

However, just because I don't have any attachment to any particular meaning of the word does not mean that I'll just blindly swallow what some anonymous guy online says when it clearly doesn't match what the study resources say.

You see, I don't friggin' care. You're the one who would clearly have motivation to disregard the evidence if it doesn't fit what you want, and anyone reading this who has half a brain can see that you're grasping at straws.

So, I'm through here. Enjoy your delusion.....

• Like 2

I don't accept any interpretation from anybody.  You want me to debunk the video you believe is all fairy tails anyway....Not gonna happen.  I showed you my interpretation.  If you don't like it and consider it trolling, go back to school. 

Are you sure you know the definition of "trolling."  If you can't even get that right, what makes you think you can get anything else right?

You're trolling up the thread with your pet theory. Plain and simple. This isn't different than when some one goes into the science section trolling up threads to insert their counter theories to the standard model cosmology. It's trolling regardless. You're trying to promote this pet theory of yours and getting aggressive about it. 

You need to pump the brakes. 

My conclusion...
Iron and clay describes the Arabs and the people of Islam. There's over 100 words that describe the iron and clay in Daniel 2, so we should get a pretty good picture of what these people are like. The iron represents the Sunni sect of Islam. The clay represents the Shia sect of Islam.

Like Citsonga said, so what? There's a huge logic leap between the Aramaic translation of some word that can mean "Arab" and then asserting that the book of Daniel is talking about the "Arabs" of the 21st century. You're in school now. You're also getting peer reviewed. Pay attention. Put on your thinking cap. 

How do you propose closing the gap of your strenuous logic leap? 

• Like 1

You're trolling up the thread with your pet theory. Plain and simple. This isn't different than when some one goes into the science section trolling up threads to insert their counter theories to the standard model cosmology. It's trolling regardless. You're trying to promote this pet theory of yours and getting aggressive about it. 

You need to pump the brakes. 

Like Citsonga said, so what? There's a huge logic leap between the Aramaic translation of some word that can mean "Arab" and then asserting that the book of Daniel is talking about the "Arabs" of the 21st century. You're in school now. You're also getting peer reviewed. Pay attention. Put on your thinking cap. 

How do you propose closing the gap of your strenuous logic leap? 

I get accused of trolling by people who typically get backed into a corner or are debunked.  What's your excuse? I only get aggressive with people if they get aggressive with me. All I'm doing is showing you my take on Daniel 2. Deal with it. I don't have any gaps to close.  It's all in the works.

I get accused of trolling by people who typically get backed into a corner or are debunked.  What's your excuse? I only get aggressive with people if they get aggressive with me. All I'm doing is showing you my take on Daniel 2. Deal with it. I don't have any gaps to close.  It's all in the works.

You came here laying this theory out like Pantheory in the science section, that's my excuse. Look into it. See what he's done. And then relate that back to what you've done here. 

I'll entertain it though, for the sake of leading you to the fatal flaw of the theory. 

The logic leap. 

You will never substantiate that biblical writers were referring to the modern world of today, period. 

Good luck trying though. 

Give it your best, and I'll oblige you by giving it mine. 

Freaking aye seriously? I don't even know own why I am wasting my time with another post. But you are the one that won't accept that the word used in this context ONLY means mingled! Furthermore you won't accept that they had a DIFFERENT word that did mean Arabian. I showed you exactly what would have been used if they were speaking about an arabian. It is similar but definitely different. YOUR THE ONE JUMPING TO FALSE CONCLUSIONS. You said it right these are YOUR interpretations. This is something YOU came up with. And you are clinging to it like a child because you don't want to be wrong. Look I get it I do. You have been indoctrinated. You have to believe that your interpretation is right so that you can still believe in God. A lot of us have been there. I made my own interpretations as well when I saw holes in the bible or holes in the doctrines of various churches I attended. It is our religious defense mechanism at work. We try to hold our reality together my justifying the lies in a different way.

Here is the kicker tho. It is all bullshit. What you said is bullshit. What the more popular view states is bullshit. The author of the book was full of shit. Or I should say Authors because the bible was added to several times. For all you know this could have been, and probably was, a later addition anyway to support the twisted story of Christ. The first five books of the bible are bullshit as they were supposedly written by moses and Archeology has already figured out that the exodus did not happen. Seven out of thirteen epistles the were supposedly pauls have been found to be forgeries, The gospels were probably written after the Catholic Church was formed,  and revelations is probably the most pathetic attempt to kick the Jesus can down the road that there ever was. Go ahead n study all that out n come back and let me know if you still believe your interpretation in your fairy tale novel (aka the bible) The only thing you have done is to justify in your own mind why Jesus hasn't come back. You need to come to grips with the fact that he isn't coming back. It's sad but true. The early christians thought he was too but it didn't happen. Eventually they kicked the can farther down the road with forgeries. Over and over they made additions and changed Interpretations through thousands of years to keep the church looking for their saviour.  The only thing you have done here is what they have been doing all along. Grasping at straws trying to hold on to that faith. Good luck with that, the sooner you open your eyes the better off you will be. And it's not your fault. You've been brainwashed like we all were. It is hard to see the truth when your whole reality depends on lies.

Dark Bishop

• Like 1

Aww dang, while I've been messing around with gun control issues in TOT the good stuff's been happening here. I gota catch up!

• Like 1

Aww dang, while I've been messing around with gun control issues in TOT the good stuff's been happening here. I gota catch up!

I would have commented further in that thread but I said my peace. Ya'll saw arguments are irrelevant. Our 2ND amend. right is to have the ability to fight an invasion or against our own corrupt govt. Not self defense alone. Although they do come in handy for that aswell. But yeah let's not start that thread over again here. Have fun catching up lol.

DB 

I was raised Seventh Day Adventist, spoon fed utter nonsense about Daniel and Revelation from birth. In the 25 years I've been deconverted, I've penetrated down to deep levels concerning Daniel and Revelation to try and figure out what really happened, for the sake of knowing. 

The other issue to address here is that the image of the golden headed statue closely models the Golden, Silver, Bronze, and Iron world age scheme (and don't think this all doesn't also correspond to Revelation). It's the precession of the equinoxes, a 2150 year cycle broken down into those specific metals. In the east it's the Yugas. The Satya, Treta, Dwapara, and Kali Yugas. Same thing. And this writer in Daniel made use of metalic world age scheme in his own myth making but added the edition of clay into the Iron age down at the feet level. Mind you, the Iron Age represents the Kali Yuga and both pertain to what we view in history as the "dark ages." That's the time period outlined via the esoteric world age scheme models. And guess what? That's a time long past by now. We're beyond the dark ages, obviously, and into the ascending Bronze age by this methodology of cyclic time. See below. We're in the south western side of the cycle, beyond the Iron / Clay. 

So if anything, if these writers were referring to a future time at all, it was a time just ahead of them at that point, and they were likely referring to and anticipating the conditions of the dark ages outlined by the Iron age / Kali Yuga. That's astronomer priest language. The communication here is from one astronomer priest who is familiar with these models, to another who is familiar with these models. This isn't for joe shmoe out in the general community to immediately recognize and understand. It's mystery school content, initiated content. Esoteric referencing, not exoteric at all. 

We are now in the ascending bronze age / dwapara yuga (south western side of the circle). The clay, per the cyclical time models, could only be the "bottom" of the dark ages, the point before the cycle changed from descending to ascending. Because the cycle descends, bottoms out, and then ascends. So the question is why the writer chose to make use of this esoteric world age scheme designated by those specific metalic world ages? He used a word for mixed in conjunction with the Iron age / Kali Yuga. Why? Christians are off on the wrong scent when the pay no mind to the fact that this is designed specifically against the cyclic and metalic world age scheme.....

great-year.jpg (300×291)

nebuchadnezzar__s_dream___daniel_2___31___45_by_deccaart-d4m9p2k.jpg (735×1087)

Freaking aye seriously? I don't even know own why I am wasting my time with another post. But you are the one that won't accept that the word used in this context ONLY means mingled! Furthermore you won't accept that they had a DIFFERENT word that did mean Arabian.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Why in the world are you arguing about something you don't even believe in?  You're only fooling yourself saying it's a different word.  It's not!  Daniel was written in ARAMAIC AND HEBREW.  Gesenius is simply showing the Hebrew equivalent to the Aramaic word 'ARAB,' Daniel's language of his youth.  IT'S THE SAME WORD!  

"MIXED" with the seed of men means "INTERMARRIED."  Do a little research and LOOK and see WHO this word MIXED refers to....

Exo 12:38  And a mixed multitude went up also with them; and flocks, and herds, even very much cattle.

Neh 13:3  Now it came to pass, when they had heard the law, that they separated from Israel all the mixed multitude.

Strong's Exhaustive Concordance
mingle self, mix
(Aramaic) corresponding to arab; to commingle -- mingle (self), mix.

The word 'ARAB is the root word of 'ereb' and 'Arabiy.'  The words in the next few verses, whether 'ereb' or 'Arabiy' come from ARAB....

ARABIAN, comes from the word ARAB. (MIXED)  It is used here and in 8 other verses translated ARABIAN...

2 Chronicles 17  Also some of the Philistines brought Jehoshaphat presents, and tribute silver; and the Arabians (brought him flocks, seven thousand and seven hundred rams, and seven thousand and seven hundred he goats. 

2 Chron. 17:11  Some Philistines brought Jehoshaphat gifts and silver as tribute, and the Arabs brought him flocks: seven thousand seven hundred rams and seven thousand seven hundred goats.

2Ch 17:11  Also some of the Philistines brought Jehoshaphat presents, and tribute silver; and the Arabians H6163 brought him flocks, seven thousand and seven hundred rams, and seven thousand and seven hundred he goats.

2Ch 21:16  Moreover the LORD stirred up against Jehoram the spirit of the Philistines, and of the Arabians, H6163 that were near the Ethiopians:

2Ch 22:1  And the inhabitants of Jerusalem made Ahaziah his youngest son king in his stead: for the band of men that came with the Arabians H6163 to the camp had slain all the eldest. So Ahaziah the son of Jehoram king of Judah reigned.

2Ch 26:7  And God helped him against the Philistines, and against the Arabians H6163 that dwelt in Gurbaal, and the Mehunims.

Neh 2:19  But when Sanballat the Horonite, and Tobiah the servant, the Ammonite, and Geshem the Arabian, H6163 heard it, they laughed us to scorn, and despised us, and said, What is this thing that ye do? will ye rebel against the king?

Neh 4:7  But it came to pass, that when Sanballat, and Tobiah, and the Arabians, H6163 and the Ammonites, and the Ashdodites, heard that the walls of Jerusalem were made up, and that the breaches began to be stopped, then they were very wroth,

Neh 6:1  Now it came to pass, when Sanballat, and Tobiah, and Geshem the Arabian, H6163 and the rest of our enemies, heard that I had builded the wall, and that there was no breach left therein; (though at that time I had not set up the doors upon the gates;)

Isa 13:20  It shall never be inhabited, neither shall it be dwelt in from generation to generation: neither shall the Arabian H6163 pitch tent there; neither shall the shepherds make their fold there.

Jer 3:2  Lift up thine eyes unto the high places, and see where thou hast not been lien with. In the ways hast thou sat for them, as the Arabian H6163 in the wilderness; and thou hast polluted the land with thy whoredoms and with thy wickedness.

https://www.blueletterbible.org/search/search.cfm?Criteria=Arabian*+H6163&t=KJV#s=s_primary_0_1

Ok, so what? 

Where does this show that the writer(s) in Daniel had any idea whatsoever about the modern world of today, and it's Muslim sects. 

Ok, so what? 

Where does this show that the writer(s) in Daniel had any idea whatsoever about the modern world of today, and it's Muslim sects. 

Like anything else it's derived from interpretation and that's why using the lexicons is important.  Daniel uses the word 'mixed' to identify the iron and clay.  So that's one clue.  

666 and the number of verses in the koran....

Zamahshari (ra)
(the genius Eloquence Scholar of the Arabic language and literature);
Bediuzzaman, mujaddid (the reformer) of the13.century, also has the opinion of
6666 verses.

"They shall come all for violence:(Islamic terrorism) their faces shall sup up as the east wind, (Muslim form of worship) and they shall gather the captivity as the sand. (World domination) Islam has captivated about 1.7 billion followers.

Beheading is an Islamic tradition and an atrocity committed by the beast mentioned in Revelation 20:4.

Job 41:25 says about Leviathan…

"When he raiseth up himself, the mighty are afraid: by reason of breakings they purify themselves".

Why are the mighty afraid?   The mighty are afraid because jihadist hide among the general population. They aren't coming at you with brigades of people and equipment.

…."by reason of breakings they purify themselves."  This perfectly describes a Muslim's struggle in Jihad.

The word ‘breakings’ no doubt implies terrorism. It means to break and ruin, and comes from a word meaning "to break, wreck, and to rend violence."

"Jihad is the Arabic word for "struggle" or "effort." In the context of the Holy Qur'an, jihad is a struggle or effort to strive "in the path of God" (22:78). Scholar James Turner Johnson says it this way: "the concept of jihad…fundamentally denotes striving or effort expended by the individual Muslim to walk in the path of God" (Johnson 19; Feldman 232-233). Jihad is the effort to purify oneself from within, to purify oneself of selfish appetites–the intention behind the action is important to the action itself. If this is the root meaning of jihad, when and how did it come to mean "holy war" or a "war to kill the infidels"? To answer that, we need to look at jihad in the Qur'an and the term's historical development."

This one appears to be a nutter.  I'm taking bets.  2 to 1 odds.

• Like 1

This one appears to be a nutter.  I'm taking bets.  2 to 1 odds.

Sorry, not taking the bet... the reverend has proven if you want to take stuff and shoe horn it in to make a belief you can. How do you think Christianity started? Some enterprising folks grabbed some old testament writings, declared them prophesies, then said this man (Jesus) filled all the prophesies (When if you read said prophesies in their original form you can see they have nothing to do with Jesus)

@reverendturmoil 

The verse in Job about a Leviathan is describing a crocodile - its an interesting piece of ancient literature. Please stop applying convoluted modern interpretation to it.

Here, I'll correct your line rev:

"They shall come all for violence:(Christian nations slaughtering and forced conversion of native populations for 2000 years) their faces shall sup up as the east wind, (Sup up means to eat up or dry up - the east wind would dry everything in the mid east, but if we want to shoehorn something we could say Christians will look up as Jesus comes from the east) and they shall gather the captivity as the sand. (World domination) Christianity has captivated about 2 billion followers.

Bingo - now we have two interpretations. And since mine was divinely inspired mine is true.

• Like 3

Sorry, not taking the bet... the reverend has proven if you want to take stuff and shoe horn it in to make a belief you can. How do you think Christianity started? Some enterprising folks grabbed some old testament writings, declared them prophesies, then said this man (Jesus) filled all the prophesies (When if you read said prophesies in their original form you can see they have nothing to do with Jesus)

@reverendturmoil 

The verse in Job about a Leviathan is describing a crocodile - its an interesting piece of ancient literature. Please stop applying convoluted modern interpretation to it.

Here, I'll correct your line rev:

"They shall come all for violence:(Christian nations slaughtering and forced conversion of native populations for 2000 years) their faces shall sup up as the east wind, (Sup up means to eat up or dry up - the east wind would dry everything in the mid east, but if we want to shoehorn something we could say Christians will look up as Jesus comes from the east) and they shall gather the captivity as the sand. (World domination) Christianity has captivated about 2 billion followers.

Bingo - now we have two interpretations. And since mine was divinely inspired mine is true.

A crock with two heads?  There were words for crocks back then.  Some people say this is dino!  Why would Job and Isaiah prophesy about a crock? Have you ever read the chapter?  Read it and explain to me how a crock fits.

"Job 41:33 " Upon earth there is not his like, who is made without fear."  

Not just suicide bombings but no fear to do just about anything. Last month I saw the most brutal beheading.  However, the one on a 10 year old boy being beheaded in the back of a pick up truck was rough too.  They are even more brutal than the illustrious Mongol Genghis Khan.

Habakkuk 1 is a prophecy about foreign fighters and worldwide Islamic terrorism in the last days.  ISIS is prophesied in the Leviathan of Isaiah 27 and Job 41.  Is it coincidence that the most brutal terrorist group on the planet calls themselves "the leviathan that has been awakened?"

The leviathan represents more than one thing. Certain qualities are attributed to it that are evident in ISIL. This is the dragon, the serpent, Satan, and some sort of 'end-time entity.’ Maybe the two heads of the Leviathan represent the two major sects of Islam like the two horned beast does of Revelation 13, and the iron and clay. I say this creature is the offspring of Islam, i.e. “Babylon the Great, the mother of jihadist” and the people of ISIL inspired by Satan.

Job 41:25 When he raiseth up himself, the mighty are afraid:... 

The same thing is said in Habakkuk 1.  The mighty are afraid because jihadist hide among the general population. They aren't coming at you with brigades of people and equipment.  

Why would the mighty (mighty ones, leaders, nobles of state) be afraid of a crock?

The word in V. 25 implies mighty ones, leaders, and nobles of state.  Gesenius,.... scroll down to the bottom of the page.  

https://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/Lexicon/Lexicon.cfm?strongs=H352&t=KJV

People were able to kill crocks back then with a variety of weapons, but there's a slew of weapons mentioned in Job that have little to no affect on it. The Leviathan is ISIS and it's amazing the similarities between them, and what is written in Daniel and Habakkuk, and Job.  It's all Arab and Islamic.  Read it. The Leviathan is found in Psalm 74:14, Job 41, Isaiah 27, and Psalm 104:26. 

Habakkuk 1 all about Islam and terrorism, and foreign fighters.  People come from a long ways away to join, and go a long ways away to fight.

5-6 weapons of the day are mentioned...

Job 41:26 says,   "The sword that reaches him cannot avail, Nor the spear, the dart or the javelin." (NAS)

Job 41:28-29 The arrow cannot make him flee: slingstones are turned with him into stubble. Darts are counted as stubble: he laugheth at the shaking of a spear.

The US and others are launching rockets, missiles, spears, darts, and javelins, and used slingshots at ISIL.  Some that cost almost 1.5 mil. each, and most believe it will do little to deter them and the leviathan (ISIL) will live on. Even if ISIS is eradicated from Iraq, they still specialize in foreign fighters like Habakkuk 1 says. h Look at how many countries are trying to take ISIS out and Leviathan lives on.  Maybe the anti-christ will come and save the region for ISIS,  After all, ISIS believes Jesus will return to help them defeat the dajjal.  ISIS also has, or at least they did, have a magazine called the Dabique.  In it was a shitload of their prophecies.  

Job is using the only terminology available to him in his day to describe "airborne' weapons over two thousand years in the future."  The missiles directed at the Leviathan have no effect, it lives on.  World news has been reporting that the thousands of missile strikes have little effect at quelling ISIL and that it's quite foolish to think they will! 

Habakkuk 1:5  Behold ye among the heathen, and regard, and wonder marvellously: for I will work a work in your days, which ye will not believe, though it be told you. For, lo, I raise up the Chaldean's, that bitter and hasty nation, which shall march through the breadth of the land, to possess the dwelling places that are not theirs.They are terrible and dreadful:.their judgment and their dignity shall proceed of themselves. Their horses also are swifter than the leopards, and are more fierce than the evening wolves: and their horsemen shall spread themselves, and their horsemen shall come from far; they shall fly as the eagle that hasteth to eat. They shall come all for violence: their faces shall sup up as the east wind, and they shall gather the captivity as the sand.

Canst thou draw out leviathan with an hook? or his tongue with a cord which thou lettest down?

Canst thou put an hook into his nose? or bore his jaw through with a thorn?

- This is saying you cannot catch a croc with a fishing line.

Will he make many supplications unto thee? will he speak soft words unto thee?

Will he make a covenant with thee? wilt thou take him for a servant for ever?

Wilt thou play with him as with a bird? or wilt thou bind him for thy maidens?

Shall the companions make a banquet of him? shall they part him among the merchants?

The croc will not be defeated easily - you can't mess around with this creature.

Canst thou fill his skin with barbed irons? or his head with fish spears?

Lay thine hand upon him, remember the battle, do no more.

Behold, the hope of him is in vain: shall not one be cast down even at the sight of him?

10 None is so fierce that dare stir him up: who then is able to stand before me?

11 Who hath prevented me, that I should repay him? whatsoever is under the whole heaven is mine.

12 I will not conceal his parts, nor his power, nor his comely proportion.

13 Who can discover the face of his garment? or who can come to him with his double bridle?

14 Who can open the doors of his face? his teeth are terrible round about.

15 His scales are his pride, shut up together as with a close seal.

16 One is so near to another, that no air can come between them.

17 They are joined one to another, they stick together, that they cannot be sundered.

Refer to the picture below and look how tight the scales fit.

18 By his neesings a light doth shine, and his eyes are like the eyelids of the morning.

19 Out of his mouth go burning lamps, and sparks of fire leap out.

20 Out of his nostrils goeth smoke, as out of a seething pot or caldron.

21 His breath kindleth coals, and a flame goeth out of his mouth.

If you watch a croc breathe in the early morning steam will rise from his nostrils - we know wht causes it today - walk outside on a cold day and you will see the effect.

22 In his neck remaineth strength, and sorrow is turned into joy before him.

23 The flakes of his flesh are joined together: they are firm in themselves; they cannot be moved.

24 His heart is as firm as a stone; yea, as hard as a piece of the nether millstone.

25 When he raiseth up himself, the mighty are afraid: by reason of breakings they purify themselves.

A croc is strong and powerful - even when dead these beasts would be hard to cut up

26 The sword of him that layeth at him cannot hold: the spear, the dart, nor the habergeon.

27 He esteemeth iron as straw, and brass as rotten wood.

28 The arrow cannot make him flee: slingstones are turned with him into stubble.

29 Darts are counted as stubble: he laugheth at the shaking of a spear.

30 Sharp stones are under him: he spreadeth sharp pointed things upon the mire.

In other words, bronze age weapons weren't too much use against a croc.

31 He maketh the deep to boil like a pot: he maketh the sea like a pot of ointment.

32 He maketh a path to shine after him; one would think the deep to be hoary.

Go watch some videos of crocs in action, swimming, diving, attacking. You'll get the point... or not.

33 Upon earth there is not his like, who is made without fear.

34 He beholdeth all high things: he is a king over all the children of pride.

This chapter is not about ISIS, it's about the magnificent creature below that still strikes fear into humans today.

0525nilecrocodileflorida.jpg

You are stating something is a prophesy when it is in fact probably the most poetic and accurate description of a crocodile. Stop making texts say something they are not saying.

You can take the bible and make it say anything you want - you just need some imagination.  That doesn't make you right, it makes you deluded.

Now show me where it talks about two heads in Job 41

• Like 2