Goodbye Jesus

Wilson!

whitehorse

Life is too busy, always some shit to do. I don't know, it would be nice to be stranded on an island with a beautiful woman.

I can fish and have sex, sounds simple and less complicated than the concrete jungle I'm stuck in.

Sounds good, I'm in Australia too, married with three kids so no island for me either :49:

Life is too busy, always some shit to do. I don't know, it would be nice to be stranded on an island with a beautiful woman.

I can fish and have sex, sounds simple and less complicated than the concrete jungle I'm stuck in.

When I was in Venezuela, the fisherman on the beach next to my flat lived just like this. They didn't pay rent, they just built a shack on the beach, built their own boats and that was that. 

• Like 1

Aaaaah!

The simple life!

Just like the tweakers downtown (one of whom burgled my home and is now doing 2 years in the state penn.) They sleep all day and steal all night.

• Like 1

Sounds good, in reality you'd soon get bored.

Make time to get out every once and a while and see the wilds... take a beautiful woman with you. You'll appreciate the good things in life then :D 

Sounds good, in reality you'd soon get bored.

Make time to get out every once and a while and see the wilds... take a beautiful woman with you. You'll appreciate the good things in life then :D 

He he he.

I work on finding happiness in reality, usually involving where I am, what I am doing and who I am with.  Fantasies are great, but I'm not very good at them.  I'd rather watch a well produced movie, read a creative story in a book or listen to music.

• Like 1