Goodbye Jesus

Born-Again Christian who can think

Sight

How's this for prophecy: I predict you will post on a forum sometime soon, possibly on God's behalf.

Whatever I'm done trying to reason with the wall that is your mind. Josh, logical, I, and many others already debunked your personal interpretation and proved how what you are doing is what christians have been doing for centuries to no avail. You are blind to reason and logical. Thoroughly self indoctrinated by your own studies.

Besides that big guy.  I don't expect to last here.  I don't take a whole lot of shit from shit people and there's already enough shit in the neighborhood.

Ok let's add a massive amount of self righteousness to that mud hole you call a mind behind the brick wall and I will contend that you are not called by God. but if I was still a believer I would consider you a false prophet destined to burn with the devil and his angels. Just saying... 

Whatever I'm done trying to reason with the wall that is your mind. Josh, logical, I, and many others already debunked your personal interpretation and proved how what you are doing is what christians have been doing for centuries to no avail. You are blind to reason and logical. Thoroughly self indoctrinated by your own studies.

Here you are telling me my interpretation has been debunked when it's you who believe the word 'ARAB' DOESN'T imply an ARAB, and have no explanation whatsoever for "the inferior kingdom" which the OP says is Nabonidus.  It's impossible for him to be 'the inferior kingdom' because IT'S the same kingdom as Nebuchadnezzar's!  Nabonidus was a Babylonian king!  And you're telling me I've been debunked?  You're not as smart as you make you're internet personality to be.

Ok let's add a massive amount of self righteousness to that mud hole you call a mind behind the brick wall and I will contend that you are not called by God. but if I was still a believer I would consider you a false prophet destined to burn with the devil and his angels. Just saying... 

Like most people, you don't know what a false prophet is!

Here you are telling me my interpretation has been debunked when it's you who believe the word 'ARAB' DOESN'T imply an ARAB, and have no explanation whatsoever for "the inferior kingdom" which the OP says is Nabonidus.  It's impossible for him to be 'the inferior kingdom because IT'S the same kingdom as Nebuchadnezzar's! when HE was a Babylonian king!  And you're telling me I've been debunked?  You're not as smart as you make you're internet personality to be.

Your the one that is to delusional to realise that the Hebrew word for mingle is Arab, and that the Hebrews had a similar word that they would have used for Arabians themselves. But the specific meaning of the word you ran with is in fact mingle just as it says in the bible. If you asked a jew to write down "mingle" in Hebrew then it would probable be "Arab" every time. You took a word out of context and ran with it to develope a whole line of bullshit. Nothing new. Been done for years. Blah blah blah. If I'm not smart according to your standards then you are completely fucked in the head according to mine. 

This one is full of shit.

Yep. I would like your comment but I have met my like quota for today lol.