Goodbye Jesus

Bypassing Jesus: How can a Christian succeed?

Sight

If you're all going to approach me with a "better than you" attitude

I haven't seen anyone do that here. Perhaps you're being overly sensitive to people simply not agreeing with your religion?

When I posted that reply, I hadn't yet seen this:

Oh, the irony! There you boast about being a "genius." The only one here displaying a "better than you attitude" is YOU, Sight.

Sheesh, get over yourself.

You know what...forget you guys.

I dont need to prove anything to you. Dont worry about who I am and where I come from. 

I dont need to do ANYTHING for you. I dont need to cowtow to you. I dont need to report to you. If you're all going to approach me with a "better than you" attitude, then terminate my account now. I came here to find out information from YOU ALL. I dont need to answer to ANY of you.

We're done here folks.

Nice chatting. Bye!

DKJhx9l.gif

PS: BAA I think you hurt his feelings lol

PSS - Ahh the irony from that last post: he says  "you all approach me with a better than you attitude" and this coming from the self proclaimed wise genius who can think rationally.

:lmao:

• Like 2

Nice chatting. Bye!

DKJhx9l.gif

PS: BAA I think you hurt his feelings lol

PSS - Ahh the irony from that last post "approach me with a better than you attitude" coming from the self proclaimed wise genius who can think rationally.

:lmao:

Well, I suppose if the positions were reversed, my feelings would be hurt if someone asked me to prove myself to them.

Oh...wait!   I didn't do that to Sight, did I, LF?

I asked him for evidence.

Not proof.

Well, I suppose if the positions were reversed, my feelings would be hurt if someone asked me to prove myself to them.

Oh...wait!   I didn't do that to Sight, did I, LF?

I asked him for evidence.

Not proof.

Methinks the genius level thought patterns don't distinguish betwixt the two BAA.

This one was like a rush of hot summer air - blows in unexpectedly all hot and blustery, then upon finding out that we don't simply accept assertions and logical fallacies, simply dissipates.

And based on what we've seen here.... I can understand why he might have been banned.

Read my intro thread to understand my objective.   So, why am I here? Simple. I am trying to find people who have put the Laws of Attraction into practice...

The whole thing is bizarre. A semi-christian shows up here looking for people who put the law of attraction into practice? 

WTF?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_attraction_(New_Thought

So the law is not a law, it's a best an unfalsifiable hypothesis.

I think it has a point only in so far as that constantly thinking negatively means you are never going to try stuff to improve your lot.

But thinking by itself won't produce any real results.

In the realms of mental and physical health it's known that positive thinking helps, but again won't necessarily actually cure anything. You hear people say "I loved my disease and it went away". We'll that's great, now what other stuff was your positive attitude doing for you? Perhaps eating healthy, getting plenty of rest, both of which will boost the body's natural fighting ability. etc and so on.

This is really going down the line of mystic spiritual woo where you can realign your energy levels and so on. (And not your normal energy levels - the mystical energy fields  that surround you)

• Like 2

Then the guy flips out when BAA asked him for references to the christians forums?

WTF again?  

Then the guy flips out when BAA asked him for references to the christians forums?

WTF again?  

I actually thought something like this would happen based on Sights first post.

Who the hell blows into a forum of Ex-Christians proclaiming that he/she is a genius level 100 sage born again Christian who wants to bypass Jesus?

WTF!!?? :49: :lmao: :lmao: 

He will now go to another forum proclaiming that he was treated like dirt and ousted from Ex-Christian. No doubt we'll be labelled as blind fools who are arrogant in their own conceit.

Ah well, we humoured him. Fun while it lasted. :D

• Like 1

Wow lol I think I just felt millennial tears falling from the sky. Rev turmoil also got kicked out of four christian websites didn't he? I'm starting to think maybe Jon, Rev, and sight may all be one troll lol.

• Like 1

Wow lol I think I just felt millennial tears falling from the sky. Rev turmoil also got kicked out of four christian websites didn't he? I'm starting to think maybe Jon, Rev, and sight may all be one troll lol.

Hmmm..... I guess it's possible that Mr. Turmoil and Sightless could be the same guy, but I seriously doubt that Jon is.

• Like 2