Goodbye Jesus

Ask a Christian

Sight

All we have is each other, not Jesus, not Buddha, not Mohammed, and not Spiderman or Batman.

Because they're just not real, and the more we believe in the unreal the more we fail to see what's real in each other.

Why have no Christians responded to my thread with my questions asking for answers from Christians?

Why have no Christians responded to my thread with my questions asking for answers from Christians?

I can answer your questions, I'll put my ultra Christian cap of meaning on.

Go

• 2 weeks later...

They have not responded because they don't have any answers.

• Like 2

However if you ask me for my calculations I am going to pack a wobbly and bitch about you not trusting my math. :P

Oh, come now. Surely we can encourage and accommodate healthy skepticism.

Oh, come now. Surely we can encourage and accommodate healthy skepticism.

No, you must have faith the size of a grain of mustard seed. The mind is enmity to god. Lean not to thine own understanding.

Truusssttttt meeeeeeee

*Waves hand over your face* "You will believe me* 

• Like 1

Could you take a shot at the questions in the thread I started the other day? :) 

Greetings.  Pleased to meet you.  I am a Christian and am intersted in your questions.  But I am new here.  And don't know which thread you are addressing.  If you could tell me, I would like to respond.

Stranger

• 1 year later...

Ok xtians, why must xtians be rude and sometimes downright hateful towards gay people, pagans and atheists? During the prop 8 campaigns, and during the obergfell SCOTUS case there was nothing but lies, and denegration towards gay people, with a jaw dropping, astonishing level of hate that no decent human being would ever level at another.  You make pagans out to be some kind of evil murderous, devils, when most them them are the nicest people ive ever met,  then some of the things xtians say about atheists is also downright hateful. 

• Like 2

I notice xtians dont answer. Cowards. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/23/2017 at 7:39 AM, Margee said:

My questions are so simple but I really need facts and evidence. The bible has all the answers, right?

1. Did Adam and Eve have bellybuttons?

2. Why do men have nipples?

Thanks in advance and welcome.

Da fall?

• Haha 2

On 8/24/2018 at 6:29 PM, Aries256 said:

Ok xtians, why must xtians be rude and sometimes downright hateful towards gay people, pagans and atheists? During the prop 8 campaigns, and during the obergfell SCOTUS case there was nothing but lies, and denegration towards gay people, with a jaw dropping, astonishing level of hate that no decent human being would ever level at another.  You make pagans out to be some kind of evil murderous, devils, when most them them are the nicest people ive ever met,  then some of the things xtians say about atheists is also downright hateful. 

Christopher Hitches once said "It appeals to their meanness"

• Like 2