Goodbye Jesus

My 2 cents

Bibler

How is it "genuine" to argue for a position that you don't agree with without any clarification that that's what you're doing?

I would call that disposing of a confounding variable. I knew it would have worked better if I hadn't made such clarification. And it certainly did.

You also put a great deal of thought, while stoned, into your profile with worshiping "Yeshua" and not just "god".....throwing a "Ha-Mashiach" in there. Seems pretty involved.

Quite convincing, wasn't it.

Many people here are struggling to repair the damage that Christianity has done to their lives. You came in here pretending to be a member of a religion that has irreversibly affected the lives of many of us. The fact that you put a lot of effort into pretending to be a Christian makes it worse, not better. Would you go to a group of recovering addicts claiming to be a dealer and try to sell them drugs?

Your intentions don't matter. What you did was against the rules of the site, and was deeply disrespectful to those here who are trying to repair their lives.

I'm sorry, there's little to no empathy from me. You're grown up people and should act accordingly. I'm not the first, and I certainly won't be the last person to preach in this forum. If I, and many others, weren't meant to, what would a board named The Lions' Den even exist for? If you have made the conscious decision to browse through this board, then I fully expect you to be well past the 'recovering' phase of your deconversion. I didn't think for a second that lions, as you like to call yourselves, would get offended that easily. :)

Also, I disagree with your claim that I've broken the rules. Did I pretend to be you? Or BAA, LF?  What I did, in no way classifies as pretending to be someone else. It is part of my character, therefore it was me and only me. I already mentioned that I like engaging in debates in which I get to defend positions that I don't hold myself. While you can deem my decision not to clarify what my real positions were as offending and annoying, I do not believe it was in conflict with the forum rules.

Wow. You expect us to be past our recovery stage. There are plenty here far from that. That's why they come. Your arrogance is astounding.

I, myself, post in the Lion's Den so I can learn from more intelligent members how to defend my position. Not because I'm 100% healed.

Wow. You expect us to be past our recovery stage. There are plenty here far from that. That's why they come. Your arrogance is astounding.

I, myself, post in the Lion's Den so I can learn from more intelligent members how to defend my position. Not because I'm 100% healed.

You conveniently misparaphrased my statement. I said I expect you to be past your recovery stage, or at least reached a phase where you don't get so easily offended, provided you decide to browse through this board. You might wanna check the specific rules for this board as well. 

Also, my guess is that you people are masking your annoyance with my decision not to clarify my real positions with that "how could you!? I'm damaged, I'm recovering!" type of demeanor. Because if it really was the latter, you'd be suggesting the admins to remove the whole board itself, cause I'm definitely not the only one supposedly picking an open wound here.

Quite convincing, wasn't it.

Very. What's not convincing is your new story now, lol. 

I'm sorry, there's little to no empathy from me. You're grown up people and should act accordingly. I'm not the first, and I certainly won't be the last person to preach in this forum. If I, and many others, weren't meant to, what would a board named The Lions' Den even exist for? If you have made the conscious decision to browse through this board, then I fully expect you to be well past the 'recovering' phase of your deconversion. I didn't think for a second that lions, as you like to call yourselves, would get offended that easily. :)

Look, I see where you're coming from, honestly. The Lion's Den is different than some threads and is not for the overly-sensitive or newly healing. I am not that offended by this whole "stunt" and am already way past over it. I just think, and I mean this with all sincerity, that you are a legitimate loser (assuming you are telling the truth) if you got stoned and thought to yourself, "I'm going to go to the trouble of creating an online user on an ex-christian forum to "fight demons on Jesus' behalf" and think half-assed, misinformed evangelism is "fun." Like, seriously, get a hobby. With that, I bid you adieu and a hearty fuck you.

• Like 3

You conveniently misparaphrased my statement. I said I expect you to be past your recovery stage, or at least reached a phase where you don't get so easily offended, provided you decide to browse through this board. You might wanna check the specific rules for this board as well. 

Also, my guess is that you people are masking your annoyance with my decision not to clarify my real positions with that "how could you!? I'm damaged, I'm recovering!" type of demeanor. Because if it really was the latter, you'd be suggesting the admins to remove the whole board itself, cause I'm definitely not the only one supposedly picking an open wound here.

No, it's just a lack of respect thing. The Lion's Den, while not for the sensitive, is for serious discussion. We think you're a jackass....Moving on. lol

• Like 1

Look, I see where you're coming from, honestly. The Lion's Den is different than some threads and is not for the overly-sensitive or newly healing. I am not that offended by this whole "stunt" and am already way past over it. I just think, and I mean this with all sincerity, that you are a legitimate loser (assuming you are telling the truth) if you got stoned and thought to yourself, "I'm going to go to the trouble of creating an online user on an ex-christian forum to "fight demons on Jesus' behalf" and think half-assed, misinformed evangelism is "fun." Like, seriously, get a hobby. With that, I bid you adieu and a hearty fuck you.

Hey, if we're sharing opinions now, I might as well add mine which is that I think that people who are damaged because they realized their best friend is imaginary, are weak. Farewell to you too :)

I'm not easily offended. I just agree with everyone else that it was a jackass move of you to pretend who you are, and then expect the people here to take you seriously after revealing yourself.

I wasn't that deep in Christianity for too long, so I'm not as "damaged" by it as others definitely are. Maybe I don't have the intellect or stamina to post in the Lion's Den. Won't know til I try, right? Which is what I'm doing in here. Until the mods tell me I shouldn't be posting in here, or other more regular posters think I shouldn't be, then I think I have the right to mingle in here, and back off when it's above my brain power. Which I try to do.

So I'm sorry if I came off as over protective of myself, that was not what I meant. And not what I want to be known for here.

I'm not easily offended. I just agree with everyone else that it was a jackass move of you to pretend who you are, and then expect the people here to take you seriously after revealing yourself.

I wasn't that deep in Christianity for too long, so I'm not as "damaged" by it as others definitely are. Maybe I don't have the intellect or stamina to post in the Lion's Den. Won't know til I try, right? Which is what I'm doing in here. Until the mods tell me I shouldn't be posting in here, or other more regular posters think I shouldn't be, then I think I have the right to mingle in here, and back off when it's above my brain power. Which I try to do.

So I'm sorry if I came off as over protective of myself, that was not what I meant. And not what I want to be known for here.

Respectable. Thanks for your calmness and thoughtful input.

I might come off as arrogant, but I'm not apologizing for my opinions. I do respect people who are recovering from their deconversion and that is precisely why I don't post anywhere else but in The Lions' Den.

Also, I disagree with your claim that I've broken the rules. Did I pretend to be you? Or BAA, LF?  What I did, in no way classifies as pretending to be someone else. It is part of my character, therefore it was me and only me. I already mentioned that I like engaging in debates in which I get to defend positions that I don't hold myself. While you can deem my decision not to clarify what my real positions were as offending and annoying, I do not believe it was in conflict with the forum rules.

First of all Bibler, I want to be very clear that I, personally, am not offended or hurt by you. I, personally, am very firmly deconverted. I'm also, as you put it, a "grown up person". But these two statements are not true for all of our members. There have been many contributors to this site over the years who have been minors. There have also been many who are not out of the 'recovering' phase of deconversion. The reason this site exists is precisely to help people such as these.

What you did differs from others who come to preach here because you were not being sincere. I understand and tolerate Christians who come here because I used to be a Christian. I understand why someone who is a Christian would try to convince us to return to the fold. Furthermore, in engaging in dialogue with Christians here I have three hopes: the first is that the Christians that I interact with will be led to question their faith, and that they might ultimately be set free; the second is that other members and lurkers who are not yet secure in their deconversion may find some encouragement in what I write; and the third is that I myself might learn some new things from the discussions that I have. All three of these hopes align with the stated purpose of EX-C: to encourage those who have decided to leave religion behind (see forum guidelines).

What you did directly conflicts with the above stated purpose of EX-C. Moreover, the forum guidelines also state that members agree "not to use this bulletin board to post any material which is knowingly false...", which you did. Again, I'm not personally offended or hurt, but that doesn't mean that it wasn't a shitty thing to do.

I'm happy to tolerate Christians who come here, because they have a problem. It's a problem that most of us here used to have. I hope that they can see their way to leaving Christianity behind, but if they can't, then I accept them and their dogma because they have a problem. You, on the other hand, came here and pretended to have a problem for the purpose of some idle entertainment. That's not cool, especially given the history of the crowd that you find yourself in. Given that you apparently have no first-hand experience of the kind of damage that Christianity can do to one's life, I'm willing to believe that you didn't do this maliciously. But that doesn't mean that it was an appropriate thing to do. If you are prepared to acknowledge this, then I'm willing to move on. But let's please not have any more scolding of the membership here for having been damaged by religion. This is, apparently, not something about which you are qualified to comment.

• Like 8

First of all Bibler, I want to be very clear that I, personally, am not offended or hurt by you. I, personally, am very firmly deconverted. I'm also, as you put it, a "grown up person". But these two statements are not true for all of our members. There have been many contributors to this site over the years who have been minors. There have also been many who are not out of the 'recovering' phase of deconversion. The reason this site exists is precisely to help people such as these.

What you did differs from others who come to preach here because you were not being sincere. I understand and tolerate Christians who come here because I used to be a Christian. I understand why someone who is a Christian would try to convince us to return to the fold. Furthermore, in engaging in dialogue with Christians here I have three hopes: the first is that the Christians that I interact with will be led to question their faith, and that they might ultimately be set free; the second is that other members and lurkers who are not yet secure in their deconversion may find some encouragement in what I write; and the third is that I myself might learn some new things from the discussions that I have. All three of these hopes align with the stated purpose of EX-C: to encourage those who have decided to leave religion behind (see forum guidelines).

What you did directly conflicts with the above stated purpose of EX-C. Moreover, the forum guidelines also state that members agree "not to use this bulletin board to post any material which is knowingly false...", which you did. Again, I'm not personally offended or hurt, but that doesn't mean that it wasn't a shitty thing to do.

I'm happy to tolerate Christians who come here, because they have a problem. It's a problem that most of us here used to have. I hope that they can see their way to leaving Christianity behind, but if they can't, then I accept them and their dogma because they have a problem. You, on the other hand, came here and pretended to have a problem for the purpose of some idle entertainment. That's not cool, especially given the history of the crowd that you find yourself in. Given that you apparently have no first-hand experience of the kind of damage that Christianity can do to one's life, I'm willing to believe that you didn't do this maliciously. But that doesn't mean that it was an appropriate thing to do. If you are prepared to acknowledge this, then I'm willing to move on. But let's please not have any more scolding of the membership here for having been damaged by religion. This is, apparently, not something about which you are qualified to comment.

Thank you all members so much..... for saying what I have been wanting to say all afternoon. I've been watching this 'pretender' all day. I see no empathy for wrongdoing except a smart remark saying that ''Babbler'' will repent. I've picked out 11 quotes from Mr. Pretender that show me that he was just having a good time fucking around with the members on this board.

I want you to know that I will be bringing this to the moderators attention and if you have any hope of wanting to be a member on this board, Mr. Babbler'', you had better change your arrogant, pretending attitude. Get out of the Lions Den. You don't belong here. You are not a christian.

Go to 'totally off topic'' and tell us who you really are. I am watching you closely, Mr. Pretender.

Here ya go members. How does this come across to you? Let me know. Let us moderators know what you think and what you want. This is your board. How does it feel that you wasted your time on this? We were duped by christianity and now duped by a fake christian?

1. Hi, you're probably going to be a tad disappointed with this but I'm not a christian and I don't believe in gods.
2.Then I would have continued by listing some supposed evidence for the Bible's divine inspiration that I myself don't believe in
3. but if a moderator is willing to change them, I'd go for "babbler" for a display name. Somebody used this in this thread to refer to me and gave me a few solid chuckles 
4. Also laughed hard at some reactions to my claims that I'm fighting Satan and that I'd annihilate your demons
5. Quite convincing, wasn't it.
6. I'm sorry, there's little to no empathy from me. You're grown up people and should act accordingly.
7. Also, I disagree with your claim that I've broken the rules. Did I pretend to be you? Or BAA, LF?  What I did, in no way classifies as pretending to be someone else. (You pretended to be a sincere Christian)
8. I already mentioned that I like engaging in debates in which I get to defend positions that I don't hold myself. (A bit sick?)
9. Also, my guess is that you people are masking your annoyance with my decision not to clarify my real positions with that "how could you!? I'm damaged, I'm recovering!" type of demeanor. 
10.Hey, if we're sharing opinions now, I might as well add mine which is that I think that people who are damaged because they realized their best friend is imaginary, are weak.
11. I might come off as arrogant, but I'm not apologizing for my opinions

• Like 6

Not only is (was) Bibler a liar, he's a little shit.

Putting these two together results in "Bibler is a lying little shit".

Fancy that.

I usually ignore lying little shits.

• Like 3

Not only is (was) Bibler a liar, he's a little shit.

Putting these two together results in "Bibler is a lying little shit".

Fancy that.

I usually ignore lying little shits.

As per usual, sdelsolray nails the point home with as few words as necessary.

• Like 2

Troll. 

Did it for a response... got one. 

• Like 1

1. First of all Bibler, I want to be very clear that I, personally, am not offended or hurt by you. I, personally, am very firmly deconverted. I'm also, as you put it, a "grown up person". But these two statements are not true for all of our members. There have been many contributors to this site over the years who have been minors. There have also been many who are not out of the 'recovering' phase of deconversion. The reason this site exists is precisely to help people such as these.

2. What you did differs from others who come to preach here because you were not being sincere. I understand and tolerate Christians who come here because I used to be a Christian. I understand why someone who is a Christian would try to convince us to return to the fold. Furthermore, in engaging in dialogue with Christians here I have three hopes: the first is that the Christians that I interact with will be led to question their faith, and that they might ultimately be set free; the second is that other members and lurkers who are not yet secure in their deconversion may find some encouragement in what I write; and the third is that I myself might learn some new things from the discussions that I have. All three of these hopes align with the stated purpose of EX-C: to encourage those who have decided to leave religion behind (see forum guidelines).

3. What you did directly conflicts with the above stated purpose of EX-C. Moreover, the forum guidelines also state that members agree "not to use this bulletin board to post any material which is knowingly false...", which you did. Again, I'm not personally offended or hurt, but that doesn't mean that it wasn't a shitty thing to do.

4. I'm happy to tolerate Christians who come here, because they have a problem. It's a problem that most of us here used to have. I hope that they can see their way to leaving Christianity behind, but if they can't, then I accept them and their dogma because they have a problem. You, on the other hand, came here and pretended to have a problem for the purpose of some idle entertainment. That's not cool, especially given the history of the crowd that you find yourself in. Given that you apparently have no first-hand experience of the kind of damage that Christianity can do to one's life, I'm willing to believe that you didn't do this maliciously. But that doesn't mean that it was an appropriate thing to do. If you are prepared to acknowledge this, then I'm willing to move on. But let's please not have any more scolding of the membership here for having been damaged by religion. This is, apparently, not something about which you are qualified to comment.

I numbered your paragraphs to make it easier for me to address each one individually. I hope that's alright with you.

1. I understand. The thing, however, that baffles me, is how can one's feelings be hurt by words posted on a forum by a complete stranger who -first- doesn't know you personally (and probably never will), -second- is physically hundreds, if not thousands of miles away, -and third- probably won't ever meet in real life. Moreover, my content was posted in a board within the bulletin which specifically states that aggressive evangelism is permitted and heated arguments are even encouraged. Having said that, I simply don't have the grounds to believe that the reason I'm being attacked is that I'm somehow hurting people's feelings. It just doesn't make sense. Nevertheless, even though I don't grasp how that can be, if somebody does feel hurt by me, in whatever way, I apologize. It was not my intention to do that.

2. The only thing I can say about this is that my topic is not a private exchange between you and me. It is public, so what you wrote still can and might encourage a future reader to question their positions.

3. That very same point in the guidelines you quoted also goes on to say "abusive, vulgar, hateful". Given that I was insulted a few times, I can't help it but think that there are double standards being applied here.

4. I have to disagree with you on several points in this paragraph. I don't believe christians who come to post in this specific board have a problem. That would be your subjective opinion. I actually think they're quite content being convinced in a joyful afterlife that awaits them.  Another thing - I did not come here to entertain myself. I've made my motives clear in post #203. You can see that not very long after my posts about "fighting satan" and "annihilating your demons" (thus showing nucleus of some entertainment), I proceeded to terminate this whole thing - because seeking entertainment was not my purpose. I believe the debate we had prior to that was actually quite serious. And finally - unless you have read my biography, I don't think you're qualified to determine what I am qualified and not qualified to comment on.

The rest I haven't addressed, I acknowledge and agree with.

Hope you have a great day

Thank you all members so much..... for saying what I have been wanting to say all afternoon. I've been watching this 'pretender' all day. I see no empathy for wrongdoing except a smart remark saying that ''Babbler'' will repent. I've picked out 11 quotes from Mr. Pretender that show me that he was just having a good time fucking around with the members on this board.

I want you to know that I will be bringing this to the moderators attention and if you have any hope of wanting to be a member on this board, Mr. Babbler'', you had better change your arrogant, pretending attitude. Get out of the Lions Den. You don't belong here. You are not a christian.

Go to 'totally off topic'' and tell us who you really are. I am watching you closely, Mr. Pretender.

Here ya go members. How does this come across to you? Let me know. Let us moderators know what you think and what you want. This is your board. How does it feel that you wasted your time on this? We were duped by christianity and now duped by a fake christian?

1. Hi, you're probably going to be a tad disappointed with this but I'm not a christian and I don't believe in gods.
2.Then I would have continued by listing some supposed evidence for the Bible's divine inspiration that I myself don't believe in
3. but if a moderator is willing to change them, I'd go for "babbler" for a display name. Somebody used this in this thread to refer to me and gave me a few solid chuckles 
4. Also laughed hard at some reactions to my claims that I'm fighting Satan and that I'd annihilate your demons
5. Quite convincing, wasn't it.
6. I'm sorry, there's little to no empathy from me. You're grown up people and should act accordingly.
7. Also, I disagree with your claim that I've broken the rules. Did I pretend to be you? Or BAA, LF?  What I did, in no way classifies as pretending to be someone else. (You pretended to be a sincere Christian)
8. I already mentioned that I like engaging in debates in which I get to defend positions that I don't hold myself. (A bit sick?)
9. Also, my guess is that you people are masking your annoyance with my decision not to clarify my real positions with that "how could you!? I'm damaged, I'm recovering!" type of demeanor. 
10.Hey, if we're sharing opinions now, I might as well add mine which is that I think that people who are damaged because they realized their best friend is imaginary, are weak.
11. I might come off as arrogant, but I'm not apologizing for my opinions

1 and 2 - I guess honesty, after all, is not appreciated by you. Would it have been better if I hadn't clarified?

3. That came unexpected and therefore was funny. What is wrong with this and more importantly, what is your point?

4. See my reply to disillusioned, point 4.

5. Again, your point?

6. Should I have rather said that I empathize, when in reality I don't?

7. See my reply to disillusioned, point 3.

8. I don't think it's sick, it is a way for me to avoid confirmation bias to some extent and to actually ponder on ideas different than mine, without prejudices.

9. See my reply to disillusioned, point 1.

10 and 11 - Hey, maybe you ought to check to whom I was replying and what was said that triggered this response? Also, I did apologize a few posts ago, in case I may have caused some sort of harm to somebody, and I did now, in the beginning of this post. What I'm not going to apologize for, however, is having opinions. I hope you can see the difference here.

Thanks, and I hope you have a great day

Biebler,

You appear to be no more than a surface-level douchebag human.  You might try rethinking your existence.  Thx.

It's not a matter of losing your imaginary friend. It's a whole worldview. People devote years to this, donate thousands of dollars, spread the mind virus around to others, etc. You can end up shunned by your community because you don't believe it anymore. There are so many things that go into it. I understand you lack the ability to empathize with this.

The whole thing appeared half hearted to me from the start so I wasn't offended or surprised when you said it was fake. I actually enjoy debating something from the position I do not agree with too. I always tell someone I'm doing that from the start though. I don't think it lowers the quality of their responses. On the contrary it tends to lower their tendency to resort to ad hominem arguments and certain other fallacies, though not as much as one would expect. I think they sometimes forget I'm just playing devil's advocate. It might be better to tell people from the start you want to debate for the sake of debate.

• Like 5

It's not a matter of losing your imaginary friend. It's a whole worldview. People devote years to this, donate thousands of dollars, spread the mind virus around to others, etc. You can end up shunned by your community because you don't believe it anymore. There are so many things that go into it. I understand you lack the ability to empathize with this.

Thanks for this, by the way, Lucy. I started a response to that statement and decided against it because it's just so not worth it. I know I'm not weak, I know all of us going against the social grain, facing the terrifying concept of "hell" and "risking it anyway" so to speak by asking questions, and standing up to your own family, church, and culture is a very difficult task and is not weak.

I had just showed my butt and didn't want to turn around and try to be nice back. Immature again, I guess. "Fuck you" just feels so good to type hahaha. 

• Like 1

1. I understand. The thing, however, that baffles me, is how can one's feelings be hurt by words posted on a forum by a complete stranger who -first- doesn't know you personally (and probably never will), -second- is physically hundreds, if not thousands of miles away, -and third- probably won't ever meet in real life. Moreover, my content was posted in a board within the bulletin which specifically states that aggressive evangelism is permitted and heated arguments are even encouraged. Having said that, I simply don't have the grounds to believe that the reason I'm being attacked is that I'm somehow hurting people's feelings. It just doesn't make sense. Nevertheless, even though I don't grasp how that can be, if somebody does feel hurt by me, in whatever way, I apologize. It was not my intention to do that.

I think I was quite clear that my feelings were not hurt by you.

2. The only thing I can say about this is that my topic is not a private exchange between you and me. It is public, so what you wrote still can and might encourage a future reader to question their positions.

Maybe, but I doubt it. What's more likely is that it was a waste of my time.

3. That very same point in the guidelines you quoted also goes on to say "abusive, vulgar, hateful". Given that I was insulted a few times, I can't help it but think that there are double standards being applied here.

I can't speak for anyone but myself. I don't believe that I insulted you.

4. I have to disagree with you on several points in this paragraph. I don't believe christians who come to post in this specific board have a problem. That would be your subjective opinion. I actually think they're quite content being convinced in a joyful afterlife that awaits them.  Another thing - I did not come here to entertain myself. I've made my motives clear in post #203. You can see that not very long after my posts about "fighting satan" and "annihilating your demons" (thus showing nucleus of some entertainment), I proceeded to terminate this whole thing - because seeking entertainment was not my purpose. I believe the debate we had prior to that was actually quite serious. And finally - unless you have read my biography, I don't think you're qualified to determine what I am qualified and not qualified to comment on.

You have admitted that you are not a Christian and that you are not an ex-Christian. Your comments here suffice to demonstrate to me that you have no understanding of what it is to be a fundamentalist, and furthermore, that you have no understanding of the extent to which losing one's faith can affect one's life.

• Like 2

I'm sorry, there's little to no empathy from me. You're grown up people and should act accordingly. I'm not the first, and I certainly won't be the last person to preach in this forum.

Hey, I've been missing out on the fun in this thread. No empathy from me either. Go fuck yourself. :)

I'm not sure why Babbler is still listed as a True Believer...unless of course the mods think he really is. LoL. Which, yeah, he probably is. He did deny belief in God though, so it's iffy. Certainly no reason to pull out the ban hammer though unless he's telling people to go fuck themselves. :) uh oh! lol.

• Like 2

@disillusioned You already said you aren't hurt by me. However it is implied that others might be. Hence my reply.

@midniterider Glad to know. I don't need it anyway.

Just for the record, Bibler hasn't offended or hurt me.  If anything, thanks to his input, I now have a better understanding of scripture. 

But as someone who once struggled with an alcohol problem, I can understand why other people would be hurt by his pretense.

If this were a website devoted to helping people overcome their alcohol-related problems and Bibler pretended to be a fellow alcoholic who later revealed that not only was he never one but he also considers those struggling with this problem to be weak, then Yes... I'd be very, very hurt indeed.

It takes a special lack of empathy not to realize that or to realize and not care.

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Credits to @nutrichuckles93, @Lucy and @bornagainathiest for expressing their opinions without the need to insult mine.

Hard to understand how you could give someone credit Biebler, for not insulting you, yet you insulted damn near the entire forum.  Do you not comprehend this?  Do you think these people are not without value, without pain?  You're a goddamn idiot and need to be called one so you might wake the fuck up.

Hard to understand how you could give someone credit Biebler, for not insulting you, yet you insulted damn near the entire forum.  Do you not comprehend this?  Do you think these people are not without value, without pain?  You're a goddamn idiot and need to be called one so you might wake the fuck up.

I take it you haven't seen the 2000 year forum yet.....

EDIT: I meant thread*

• Like 1

I take it you haven't seen the 2000 year forum yet.....

No idea what you are talking about....a real forum?