Goodbye Jesus

The internet as a truth

OrdinaryClay

• Super Moderator

I sourced this from the internet.  http://www.reasonablefaith.org/forums/choose-your-own-topic/about-fallen-angels-6035839.msg1275575446.html#msg1275575446

OrdinaryClay

• View Profile
xx.gif
Re: About "Fallen Angels"
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2016, 08:34:08 AM »

I'm convinced the UFO phenomenon is real. I in now way believe they are biological aliens from another planet. There is good evidence that the UFO phenomenon is demonic. It is absurd to think real aliens would make the monumental effort to travel interstellar distance to come to earth and play hide and seek.

Here is an actual paper Jacques Valle published on the subject.
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_flyingobjects116.htm

Here is a tie in to Aleister Crowley. Notice how incredibly similar Crowley's pictures (drawn long before the UFO craze) are to "greys".There is also a strong tie-in with L Ron Hubbard and Jack Parsons, which ties the occult strongly to UFOs
http://www.boudillion.com/lam/lam.htm

This link is one of the most telling, especially if you know who Alister Crowley was.
http://www.excludedmiddle.com/LAMstatement.html

Nick Redfern researched the Collins Elite(a government organisation tasked with studying the UFO phenomenon), which concluded a demonic source to UFOs.
http://futurequake.com/Audio/FQShow231.mp3
http://www.amazon.com/EVENTS-Government-Demonic-Afterlife-ebook/dp/B004URRYPS/ref=pd_sim_kstore_33

John Keel, Jacques Vallee and Nick Redfern are all non-Christians and all have written books making the case for UFOs as demonic manifestations. 

This is a very good book on UFO evidence in general.
http://www.amazon.com/UFOs-Generals-Pilots-Government-Officials/dp/0307717089/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1360392051&sr=8-1&keywords=leslie+kean

The best explanation for the evidence we have is that these entities are demonic. 
1) Actual biological aliens would be detectable through science and not simply through witness accounts. We would detect their communications and their propulsion.
2) The likelihood of true interstellar travel for biological entities is extremely remote and is simply science fiction. Interstellar space is extremely hostile to biology. The belief that technology can overcome this is fantasy.
3) It is absurd to think real aliens would make the monumental effort to travel interstellar distance sot come to earth and play hide and seek.

Make no mistake. The UFO manifestation is a demonic deception.

BWAAAHHHAAA!!!!!!!

• Like 1

So, OC is not only a religious nutter, he is also a UFO with a side salad of demons nutter.  Why am I not surprised?

• Like 1

Holy fucking shit.

http://www.amazon.com/UFOs-Generals-Pilots-Government-Officials/dp/0307717089/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1360392051&sr=8-1&keywords=leslie+kean

This one is very interesting in that is has a forward by John Podesta. The same John Podesta who was involved in the last election and came to fame due to the email leaks.

• Super Moderator

Well, I guess we had better start taking OC a little more seriously now that we see how well informed, logical and thoughtful he is.

Well, I guess we had better start taking OC a little more seriously now that we see how well informed, logical and thoughtful he is.

Yeah he sure showed me the evils of the internet.

So we should rely on the internet as truth - at least, when it's about demons?

You did not read my posts very carefully. The Internet contains truth and lies just as books contain truth and lies.

There are six links there. 

2 are links to books.

1 is an interview of the author regarding one of the books.

1 is a link to an actual published paper.

The 2 regarding lam are akin to blog entries and should carry the same weight with a reader. A skeptical reader should verify as desired. You will find it is not hard to tie Jack Parsons to Crowley for example.

• Super Moderator

I'd rather talk about the alien demons, since that information was obviously well vetted from reliable Internet sources.

(Springy G finally manages to stop laughing, coughing and spluttering)  Ordinary Clay, are you actually a Poe who's role-playing a Christian?

So would you say that you use the internet to find resources?

My reaction to reading the 3 pages of this thread:

popcorn_stephen_colbert.gif

• Like 1

You did not read my posts very carefully. The Internet contains truth and lies just as books contain truth and lies.

There are six links there. 

2 are links to books.

1 is an interview of the author regarding one of the books.

1 is a link to an actual published paper.

The 2 regarding lam are akin to blog entries and should carry the same weight with a reader. A skeptical reader should verify as desired. You will find it is not hard to tie Jack Parsons to Crowley for example.

So, let me get this straight. You believe there's truth in the bullshit posted online about demons flying UFOs, but you still have the audacity to try to lecture us about lies on the internet?

Wow. That's golden, man. Truly golden.

• Like 4

• Super Moderator

What is "truth"?

the TRUTH is

drum roll please .....

OUT THERE

• Like 1

• Super Moderator

The truth is that space aliens are actually demons. Who knew!

Seriously, it's very difficult to find any truth when anything that doesn't conform to your interpretation of the Bible is dismissed as a trick of the devil.

• Like 2

Who here relies on the internet as a source of truth?

I check my bank statement online. It is 100% accurate.

I track my packages online. Usually bang on with the delivery date.

I watched someone on youtube change the brakes on the same model car as mine and boom! I was able to do the same thing.

I order shit on Amazon and they absolutely fucking deliver it. :)

But yeah, I understand there's a lot of BS out there on the internet.

Stuff like:

https://www.billoreilly.com/

https://www.biblegateway.com/

https://www.infowars.com/

You have to be careful and often vet sources using some common sense and a bit of skepticism.

• Like 2

My ''opinion'' on the ''truth'' is whatever an individual's mind will be convinced of believing, whether it's the truth or not, with or without evidence in many cases. 

Now I know why the aliens won't make clear contact with us. They are afraid if they announced themselves openly we would declare them all to be demons. It all makes sense.

• Like 5

My ''opinion'' on the ''truth'' is whatever an individual's mind will be convinced of believing, whether it's the truth or not, with or without evidence in many cases. 

This is the same as saying there is no truth, which is obviously self refuting.

• Super Moderator

Blah, blah, blah, truth is either something demonstrably and universally true or it's whatever conforms to your preconceived notion. It all depends on how intellectually honest you are and how brainwashed you are.

Alien demons.....let's get back to the subject that OC has verified Internet facts for.

Blah, blah, blah, truth is either something demonstrably and universally true or it's whatever conforms to your preconceived notion. It all depends on how intellectually honest you are and how brainwashed you are.

Alien demons.....let's get back to the subject that OC has verified Internet facts for.

Three pages into this thread and OC has not dropped a wisdom bomb from Jesus on us yet.

So allow me.

Christian: The Internet is a terrible place to get information. Self-publishing means it's full of lies (my personal Christian opinion). There are websites devoted to the lie of atheism (my personal Christian opinion). Of course you can also find the truth of Jesus (my personal Christian opinion) online and many good articles about how a pile of rocks somewhere in Galilee proves Jesus (my personal Christian opinion as well as some Christian archaeologist's).

But who knows what the truth really is? Life is confusing. Who knows what you can trust on the internet? So ignore the internet and trust my Christian opinion your heart. My Christian opinion Your heart will show you the way. When you follow my personal opinion trust your heart you will find the real truth is Jesus (my personal Christian opinion) and you should believe me.

So stop using common sense, critical thought and reason to make sense of the world. Trust me Jesus!

• Like 3

Fallen Angels Demons and Aliens
I questioned the idea about the alien connection to fallen angels in the seventies. At the time I never heard anybody mention such a thing but found out it was an old idea. It's also an old belief that people can have a spiritual encounter and transfigure themselves from one place to another by going into some sort of heavy state of meditation, trance, and into the spirit world. The longer you stay out, the more visible you become. Then if you can handle it, if you stay out long enough, the body goes with it.  Aliens, demons, and fallen angels know about this spiritualistic operating program and can program the minds of people to do this same thing into their world. 

Just like there are spiritual laws of nature in the natural world as we know it, there are spiritual laws ordained by God that He uses to operate all of His creations. Angels are a vital part in the function and operation of those spiritual laws.  The different hierarchy's of angels have different capacities of power, knowledge, and responsibility.   They're employed together in the operations through the seven spirits of God and all that God has made.

The fallen angels are still within the realm of these laws but now are in a disruptive mode due to the fall and expulsion from heaven. When they were thrown out, they went to different planets in different galaxies to continue with their life until judgment. They gathered all the natural resources available to build their ships.  In the same way we as humans have fallen and developed, I think other beings of God's creations have gone a similar way. 

Why are animal mutilations occurring where the reproductive tissues of female animals are removed with astonishing precision with sightings and evidence of UFO's in the area? Why would they need this stuff?

I don't remember the name but a movie and a book was made of the incident I'm going to describe. This is a true story. Four men were leaving a logging area when they saw something hovering about 100 feet above the ground. One of the guy's decided to get out and walked up under it. The guys were yelling at him to get out of there but was eventually "caught up!"  During his absence here on earth, the other three men were heavily interrogated and all of them agreed to and passed liar detector test. What he witnessed is something we have been aware of for quite some time.  After he was there he went through some type of "admissions" so to speak and said he found himself in a hospital room type setting in a state of partial consciousness. Almost like a vivid dream but you just know that you are actually there. He could see other people laying in a pod type membrane kind of thing squirming around but unable to break free. He could see that they were trying to do things to him and fought as much as he could and was able to be very uncooperative however he still could not move much. This went on for a few days and was able to freak out and sit up when he saw a huge needle coming at him by one of the aliens who he described in similar fashion as other abductees.  After being gone for three days, when he came to when he was delivered back naked on the porch of a general store. One could ask many questions about this but the big question is why are they abducting people? And why do most if not all abductee's have very similar experiences? 

This is something I haven't discussed for a long time and it's something I actually studied for a while. The coincidences between the fallen angels and aliens is amazing.  I interviewed a man in the 70's who was plagued by abductions.  His life was pretty much destroyed and lost everything by about 15 years of continual abductions. He said that he could hardly go out for a ride in the country without them coming and every time he had to buy a new battery. He said that the mother ships were as large as the state of Rhode Island.   He said the aliens flew him over planets in other solar systems that were frozen over and told him they use to live there. The U.S. government was involved and told him to keep his mouth shut about it. Finally he went to see a priest. He told him his dilemma and the priest told him that the next time he saw them coming, to get out of his car and point his finger at them and say, "in the name of Jesus Christ and power of God almighty leave me alone!" 

When it happened again, he did just what the priest said to do...and they fled and never returned!

A fallen angel becomes a disembodied spirit (demon) after they die in the body they were cast out of heaven with. When they were cast out of heaven, they went to different planets and galaxies to get the natural resources necessary to build their space ships. I think that the abandoned mine they believe there is on Mars is one of them. That's the big reason Bush gave money to fund the project of going to Mars. 

Fallen angels are actually the alien beings that have been seen in UFO'S. They were thrown out of heaven just like Adam and Eve were from the garden.  We were not meant to die and neither were they.  After the fall of man, the human lifespan progressively decreased as time went on.  Just like we grow old, so do they.  As the aliens/fallen angels get older and closer to death, they start to smell like sulphur and rotten eggs.  When they die, their spirits becomes a free roaming disembodied spirit otherwise known as demons. Just like the human race, death is attributed to the fall.  Some people say that Angels don't have a body.  I disagree. There's no evidence they do, and there's no evidence they don't.  I say they have some type of spiritual body.

There are several different hierarchies of fallen angels and they are not all friendly toward one another.  The books of Enoch are a good source of information. I think they should be included in our bible.  

THE AMAZING THING ABOUT THE IMAGES IN THE MARBLE IS THAT THEY DEVELOPED OVER TIME.  MORE AMAZING IS THAT THEY LOOK LIKE THE TWO TYPES OF ALIENS PEOPLE DOCUMENT AS SEEING.  THE SHORT ONES WITH BIG EYES AND HEADS, AND THE TALL THIN ONES LIKE THE ONE ON THE LEFT.

1757757.jpg?1401414483

The ''holy book'' is in print on the internet so let's just use the christian god as an example on truth

God orders the killing of innocent people. 'He' also also orders the destruction of 60 cities so that the Israelites can live there. 

He orders the killing of all the men, women, and children of each city, and the looting of all of value (Deuteronomy 3).  He orders another attack and the killing of all the living creatures of the city: men and women, young, and old, as well as oxen sheep, and asses (Joshua 6).  In Judges 21 He orders the murder of all the people of Jabesh-gilead, except for the virgin girls who were taken to be forcibly raped and married. When they wanted more virgins, God told them to hide alongside the road and when they saw a girl they liked, kidnap her and forcibly rape her and make her your wife!

Just about every other page in the Old Testament has God killing somebody!  In 2 Kings 10:18-27, God orders the murder of all the worshipers of a different god in their very own church!  In total God kills 371,186 people directly and orders another 1,862,265 people murdered.

The God of the Bible also allows slavery, including selling your own daughter as a sex slave (Exodus 21:1-11), child abuse (Judges 11:29-40 & Isaiah 13:16), and bashing babies against rocks (Hosea 13:16 & Psalms 137:9).  

Murder, rape, pillage, plunder, slavery, and child abuse was considered normal in our christian holy book.   Jesus also promoted the idea that all men should castrate themselves to go to heaven:  For there are eunuchs, that were so born from their mother’s womb: and there are eunuchs, that were made eunuchs by men: and there are eunuchs, that made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven’s sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it (Matthew 19:12).  

The  God of the Bible also was a big fan of ritual human sacrifice and animal sacrifice.

And just in case you are thinking that the evil and immoral laws of the Old Testament are no longer in effect, perhaps you should read where Jesus makes it perfectly clear: It is easier for Heaven and Earth to pass away than for the smallest part of the letter of the law to become invalid (Luke 16:17). 

This was gods 'truth' as it is written and millions of people around the world have adopted the same evil nature (and traditions) thinking it's OK to  marry off young children, kill, rape, etc... because it's written in all the ''so called'' holy books around the world. Many evil things have been done (because it's the truth) in the name of somebody's god.

So is this 'truth' or not??  And this is why I said, ''My ''opinion'' on the ''truth'' is whatever an individual's mind will be convinced of believing, whether it's the truth or not, with or without evidence in many cases.'' And it's all on the internet.

• Like 3

• Super Moderator

Fallen Angels Demons and Aliens
I questioned the idea about the alien connection to fallen angels in the seventies. At the time I never heard anybody mention such a thing but found out it was an old idea. It's also an old belief that people can have a spiritual encounter and transfigure themselves from one place to another by going into some sort of heavy state of meditation, trance, and into the spirit world. The longer you stay out, the more visible you become. Then if you can handle it, if you stay out long enough, the body goes with it.  Aliens, demons, and fallen angels know about this spiritualistic operating program and can program the minds of people to do this same thing into their world. 

Just like there are spiritual laws of nature in the natural world as we know it, there are spiritual laws ordained by God that He uses to operate all of His creations. Angels are a vital part in the function and operation of those spiritual laws.  The different hierarchy's of angels have different capacities of power, knowledge, and responsibility.   They're employed together in the operations through the seven spirits of God and all that God has made.

The fallen angels are still within the realm of these laws but now are in a disruptive mode due to the fall and expulsion from heaven. When they were thrown out, they went to different planets in different galaxies to continue with their life until judgment. They gathered all the natural resources available to build their ships.  In the same way we as humans have fallen and developed, I think other beings of God's creations have gone a similar way. 

Why are animal mutilations occurring where the reproductive tissues of female animals are removed with astonishing precision with sightings and evidence of UFO's in the area? Why would they need this stuff?

I don't remember the name but a movie and a book was made of the incident I'm going to describe. This is a true story. Four men were leaving a logging area when they saw something hovering about 100 feet above the ground. One of the guy's decided to get out and walked up under it. The guys were yelling at him to get out of there but was eventually "caught up!"  During his absence here on earth, the other three men were heavily interrogated and all of them agreed to and passed liar detector test. What he witnessed is something we have been aware of for quite some time.  After he was there he went through some type of "admissions" so to speak and said he found himself in a hospital room type setting in a state of partial consciousness. Almost like a vivid dream but you just know that you are actually there. He could see other people laying in a pod type membrane kind of thing squirming around but unable to break free. He could see that they were trying to do things to him and fought as much as he could and was able to be very uncooperative however he still could not move much. This went on for a few days and was able to freak out and sit up when he saw a huge needle coming at him by one of the aliens who he described in similar fashion as other abductees.  After being gone for three days, when he came to when he was delivered back naked on the porch of a general store. One could ask many questions about this but the big question is why are they abducting people? And why do most if not all abductee's have very similar experiences? 

This is something I haven't discussed for a long time and it's something I actually studied for a while. The coincidences between the fallen angels and aliens is amazing.  I interviewed a man in the 70's who was plagued by abductions.  His life was pretty much destroyed and lost everything by about 15 years of continual abductions. He said that he could hardly go out for a ride in the country without them coming and every time he had to buy a new battery. He said that the mother ships were as large as the state of Rhode Island.   He said the aliens flew him over planets in other solar systems that were frozen over and told him they use to live there. The U.S. government was involved and told him to keep his mouth shut about it. Finally he went to see a priest. He told him his dilemma and the priest told him that the next time he saw them coming, to get out of his car and point his finger at them and say, "in the name of Jesus Christ and power of God almighty leave me alone!" 

When it happened again, he did just what the priest said to do...and they fled and never returned!

A fallen angel becomes a disembodied spirit (demon) after they die in the body they were cast out of heaven with. When they were cast out of heaven, they went to different planets and galaxies to get the natural resources necessary to build their space ships. I think that the abandoned mine they believe there is on Mars is one of them. That's the big reason Bush gave money to fund the project of going to Mars. 

Fallen angels are actually the alien beings that have been seen in UFO'S. They were thrown out of heaven just like Adam and Eve were from the garden.  We were not meant to die and neither were they.  After the fall of man, the human lifespan progressively decreased as time went on.  Just like we grow old, so do they.  As the aliens/fallen angels get older and closer to death, they start to smell like sulphur and rotten eggs.  When they die, their spirits becomes a free roaming disembodied spirit otherwise known as demons. Just like the human race, death is attributed to the fall.  Some people say that Angels don't have a body.  I disagree. There's no evidence they do, and there's no evidence they don't.  I say they have some type of spiritual body.

There are several different hierarchies of fallen angels and they are not all friendly toward one another.  The books of Enoch are a good source of information. I think they should be included in our bible.  

THE AMAZING THING ABOUT THE IMAGES IN THE MARBLE IS THAT THEY DEVELOPED OVER TIME.  MORE AMAZING IS THAT THEY LOOK LIKE THE TWO TYPES OF ALIENS PEOPLE DOCUMENT AS SEEING.  THE SHORT ONES WITH BIG EYES AND HEADS, AND THE TALL THIN ONES LIKE THE ONE ON THE LEFT.

1757757.jpg?1401414483

Do you have any evidence that angels, fallen or otherwise, actually exist? If someone can prove that both space aliens and angels are real, then we can talk. Life arising on other planets is highly likely, though I don't know that they would be interested in this particular planet. At least aliens from another galaxy or solar system would be plausible, angels have no basis upon which to speculate their existence.

BTW, the case you mentioned is that of Travis Walton, long debunked and put to rest, except for True Believers of course.

• Like 2

I am going to believe in alien demons now because I looked at that excellent evidence. I now also believe that Bible God is one of the alien demons that was trying to convince people that he was the one true god of all the universe. Bible god's behavior is more similar to what I would expect from an alien demon than to what I would expect from the omni-god being that supposedly created this universe. Anyone capable of performing or commanding the monstrous acts listed above and yet still somehow end up being perceived as a benevolent and loving deity by over 2 billion people is quite the master of "demonic deception."

• Like 3